Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,311 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Health benefits of apple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Health benefits of apple (897 Views)

Unbelievable Health Benefits Of Goron Tula (snot Apple) / Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse / Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health benefits of apple by graceilina: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
A certain lady asked me to come and work as a contract staff in their organization. I accepted and started working, a week into the job, she started frustrating me to leave, she never gave me a contract letter to sign, I just kept working. At the end of the second week, she managed to frustrate me to give up the job, telling me that she would calculate the number of days I have worked and pay me by month end. I accepted. Month end came and she refused paying me. Telling me company policy BLA BLA BLA. That I should take her to court, asking if I signed any contract with her. I have my own mapped out plans of dealing with her. I need your contributions. I would have let go of the money but the period of time that I worked, the job was so stressful and I received a lot of insults and disregard from her for the period of 13 days I worked. If u were in this situation, what would you do?
Re: Health benefits of apple by Nazgul: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Accepting a job without an appointment letter was a very big error on your path. Your appointment letter is the only evidence you can present anywhere that you worked for the said company. Without it, you go explain taya.

Just look for an elderly person to talk to her, cos as it stands, you don't have any case against her.
Re: Health benefits of apple by Reminderz: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
go ahead with that plans you have... wicked people should be taught a bitter lesson... but you should have learnt your lesson to always have a plan B and not rely on anyone, especially a woman... her emotions must have get in the way when she gave you that request... this is why you should always have evidence, you didn't sign anything, if you decide to involve the law, she would win you... this is why she emphasizes on the court thing...

if she doesn't pay you, she need to be dealt with...

4 Likes

Re: Health benefits of apple by graceilina: 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Reminderz:
go ahead with that plans you have... wicked people should be taught a bitter lesson... but you should have learnt your lesson to always have a plan B and not rely on anyone, especially a woman... her emotions must have get in the way when she gave you that request... this is why you should always have evidence, you didn't sign anything, if you decide to involve the law, she would win you... this is why she emphasizes on the court thing...

if she doesn't pay you, she need to be dealt with...
I don't intend using court on her because I know she would emphasize on that, however, I have proof of some of the work I did for her
Re: Health benefits of apple by Natbrowny: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
U worked for 13 days.

Hmmn. It looks like you worked for her and not the company.. Company aint aware that you existed.

See carry on with plans wey u get. Coz any contribution frm me fit lead u to hell.. And u fit no get plans for that one.

1 Like

Re: Health benefits of apple by graceilina: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Natbrowny:
U worked for 13 days.

Hmmn. It looks like you worked for her and not the company.. Company aint aware that you existed.

See carry on with plans wey u get. Coz any contribution frm me fit lead u to hell.. And u fit no get plans for that one.
company is aware, I stumbled on a contract letter addressed to me after she forced me to quit. So right now the company is paying for a non existing staff
Re: Health benefits of apple by Zonefree(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
. I have my own mapped out plans of dealing with her. I need your contributions.

Go ahead with your mapped out plans. Make sure you make her suffer. Take away joy from her life, make her feel extreme pain and agony.

That's my divine contribution.

3 Likes

Re: Health benefits of apple by Natbrowny: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
graceilina:
company is aware, I stumbled on a contract letter addressed to me after she forced me to quit. So right now the company is paying for a non existing staff

Wow
This is LOUD. Really LOUD.
Re: Health benefits of apple by Reminderz: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
graceilina:
maybe she wanted to use you as a fall person so she can keep getting money for 2 workers, hence the reason why she wants you to quit....

One word - WOMEN!!!
Re: Health benefits of apple by Dimaya: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
graceilina:
A certain lady asked me to come and work as a contract staff in their organization. I accepted and started working, a week into the job, she started frustrating me to leave, she never gave me a contract letter to sign, I just kept working. At the end of the second week, she managed to frustrate me to give up the job, telling me that she would calculate the number of days I have worked and pay me by month end. I accepted. Month end came and she refused paying me. Telling me company policy BLA BLA BLA. That I should take her to court, asking if I signed any contract with her. I have my own mapped out plans of dealing with her. I need your contributions. I would have let go of the money but the period of time that I worked, the job was so stressful and I received a lot of insults and disregard from her for the period of 13 days I worked. If u were in this situation, what would you do?

The dude in this video found himself in your situation. Let me know if it helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z8Z4dvgE80
Re: Health benefits of apple by SIMPonPatrol(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
You have told us your own version of the story, now let her come and tell us her own version before we start judging
Re: Health benefits of apple by ISelectMySins: 12:04am On Oct 06, 2023
Nazgul:
Accepting a job without an appointment letter was a very big error on your path. [b]Your appointment letter is the only evidence [/b]you can present anywhere that you worked for the said company. Without it, you go explain taya.

Just look for an elderly person to talk to her, cos as it stands, you don't have any case against her.

I understand the place of appointment letter in contractual agreement such as this. Now, I have a question for you. Suppose he worked as a teacher in a secondary school and he decided to sue the school because they wouldn't pay him for the month he worked when he resigned. Also, suppose he either misplaced his appointment letter or he wasn't even given one when he started the job. Would he have problems if he decides to sue the school? I mean, he is a school teacher, he could by way of a subpoena require other teachers and even students (who are 18) to come and testify in a court of law, or what do you think?
Re: Health benefits of apple by frozen70(f): 1:31am On Oct 06, 2023
graceilina:

The way out is to either endure and forget about it

Or you report her to the police for her to pay you for the period you worked for her

Dont go and plan anything negative that will worsen your case
Re: Health benefits of apple by graceilina: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:
You have told us your own version of the story, now let her come and tell us her own version before we start judging
okay. I'm coming, let me go and bring her to tell her own side of the story

(1) (Reply)

My GF Is Having Issues With Me Not Knowing Much About Yoruba Culture / Am I Being Deceived / Every Guys Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.