Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic (2133 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by gacheezo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2007
I have been scoping this babe for close to 4 years now but the babe is not responding actively because she senses lack of financial insecurity what am can I do to make her change her mind
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by sammy6(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2007
My guy,na wa for you o.How can you be toasting a girl for the past 4yrs,na only her dey.You need to bombazzle her with serious effyzie.
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by orobo50cl(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2007
Dont u know the moment you finally toast her and she agrees because of your efizzi bombardment, you would finally be a wreck because she go transfer all her bukata on top your neck during the relationship and after you break up, you would be so broke that you can't even afford free air. So why bother chasing a money hungry chic when your true love that loves you for who you are is out there waiting for you, just have patience and see what God will do for you wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by olanajim(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2007
You guys are amazing. I hope he is reading your replies.

Four years, running after AKOTILETA? If you get her, how many years will you spend to earn enough for her ward robe? Four? Then, how many years would you convince her to stay with you? Four? Before you know it, you would look back and shout, what a waste!

A proverb says "if you spend ten years to learn madness, how many years would you practice?

Meditate on it.
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by bluesky4(f): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2007
why would u want to date a money conscious chick?
she isnt going to change her ways when is she with you, so ur better off with some1 who isnt so shallow.
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by chika98: 2:21am On Sep 13, 2007
Why would you wanna date someone who is all about money ?
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by ssRhino: 2:40am On Sep 13, 2007
@Poster, dont mind them jare, sell ur papa house, ur mama house, and all dem cars, and buz, and use the money take the babe out.

u be real mumu, why would u wanna die over a babe that dont see any good in u, but wanna size you up by the weight of your wallet, infact, u sound so funny and i will just pretend u joking lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by fatty27: 4:38am On Sep 13, 2007
@poster,
Give here a false hope. Then, chop and run. That is if you still get something left to sustain you.
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 13, 2007
A woman as materialistic as yours sounds, is an absolute waste of space. angry

I'd NEVER date a lady who only had her beady eye on my fortune, and give her the chance to get her greedy little mitts on what's mine. angry
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by kanmosyl(m): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2007
@Poster,
How can u be wooing a lady for four years, a money conscious lady for that matter,
guy there must be something wrong somewhere, if u don't want to lose ur vision for life
u better run away from her infact i don't know what u are still waiting for.

orobo 50cl:

Dont u know the moment you finally toast her and she agrees because of your efizzi bombardment, you would finally be a wreck because she go transfer all her bukata on top your neck during the relationship and after you break up, you would be so broke that you can't even afford free air. So why bother chasing a money hungry chic when your true love that loves you for who you are is out there waiting for you, just have patience and see what God will do for you wink
Nice talk orobo.

Guy, u better run for ur dear life before one stupid lady go finish u.
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by Easybaby(f): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2007
Chaii . . .for the past four good years undecided

*Roll eyes*

*clear throat*

*zoom off*
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by mellow(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2007
The guy is still sleeping. He needs to wake up to reality.

The only way to avoid been killed in a dream is to wake up.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by olanajim(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2007
So people can be killed in a dream? At least he would live to narrate the nightmare.
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by mellow(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2007
So your mirror is not effective after all,[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2007
I thought people couldn't die in thier dreams?
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2007
@ poster

U neva start!!!! se na person curse you?

all da fine babes wey dey benin neva catch ya eye

na dey one wey carry ngwongwo na u carry on top back!

long hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by hucarson(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2007
Get money, take money.
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by A40(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2007
Simple when the issue of money comes up swtich topics
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by saucekid(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2007
@ poster,

try doing that ehn, and your middle name is 'RUNDOWN'.

whistling*********gbedu yi ma f**k e up, gba be o ma RUNDOWN*** grin grin
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by bisii(f): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2007
@poster, ther`s absolutely nothing u can do,
at least she aint beatin around,

leave her, make more money n i`m sure u`ld find someone who`ld appreciate u for u
n if not, i`m ssure the next girl wont av to be wooeeddddd for 4 years{after makin the money of courseeee grin grin grin}
goodluck!!!!! wink wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by lawuyi(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2007
poster, na wa 4 u oooooo. Why will a man open his 2 koro koro eyes and put shackles on his own wrist.
For the past 4years God has been trying to show u this girl is not for you but u no wan gree. Haba, try ask people around u how long dem dey toast b4 relationship start?? Na wa ooooooooooo

Ur case na case of person wey see trouble come begin chase am. U come dey ask us how u go fit catch d trouble?

My brother wake up and free that side. People with money sef r running from those dat r too materialistic, while u r looking for how to make money so one yeye girl will come and eat.

NA U B HER PAPA NI
In fact splutters in annoyance and stops writing . hissing all d way
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by virusabbey(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2007
I dey hear say sharp boys na him dey benin but i just see say you be MUMU shocked.I AM STILL SHOCKED, How you go dey chase woman for 4 years and she is just looking at when you will be ripe enought o cater for her,
Guy i swear you are one of this guys that makes all dem chicks laugh at us as if we are MUMU,
My mouth is still wide open as am typing this to yah, Common 4 solid years that you would have made a lot of money and go out with better girls than her and you will even try and do something with your better girl that will make her regret how she has missed someone like you shocked, Men you need someone tow ake you up from your slumber, I dont know what to say but you got to believe me that you are not soppose to be in Benin and neither can you stay here in Lag but you are meant to be in ABEOKUTA(Sorry peeps in ABK), Guy relocate so you leave in where fits you, I still cant believe a guy like you,

HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW ?
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by surugede(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2007
he is 20, probaly so started chyking this girl wen he was 16, na wa ooo. nothing wey i no go see
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by chaloo(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2007
Dont you all see the guy is in love with this babe ( if she exists). Doesnt matter what you tell him he will not leave her. Otherwise, he would have done it himself already long time ago.
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by gacheezo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2007
thanks guys you all hav been very great. belive me your contributions have put a great smile one my face. now if i talk truth some of una suggestions fit kill human being, any way i luv you guys thanks for the love but i don bone the chick for now
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by loofas(f): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2007
Go print fake money dey mix real money for her. Q.E.D

But if you wanna marry am go get another girl.

Asiri
grin
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by tonte(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2007
[quote][/quote]but you are meant to be in ABEOKUTA

not abk oo na minna im suppose dey the boy na big slacker[list]
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by Gmoney5(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2007
You can fashi her and look elsewhere. How about that? Not rocket science.
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by presido1: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2007
All the Bauchi brought up wey dee claim bini.
Anyway just give her another 4 years trial may be she is waiting
for you to get bear bear and side jazz.
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by 2Rich4U(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2007
Olanajim "A proverb says "if you spend ten years to learn madness, how many years would you practice? " Is that a Yoruba or Ibo proverb?

grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by Busta(f): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2007
options one----buy lots and lots of Goodies

two---forget her and go with someone that appreciates u!
Re: How Do I Date A Money Conscious Chic by edmondo(m): 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2007
@ the poster,
may be u can giv anoda six years then she wuld be yours,
u beta wake up from ur slumber n stop being a dreamer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love And Infactuation / What Do Light-skined Girlz Think They Are? Egg!? Sighs. / I'm Glad To Be Bad Boy Because I Ve Broken Up To 6 Hearts While 2 Of Which

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.