Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price (2725 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Most Non-virgins Are Jealous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Emekaphilip360: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
aisha1314:

Go Bleep yourself and your mother.
imposter spotted. A man pretending to be a women.
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Merry100: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
see this one relaying on guys money to survive. No wonder yahoo boys use you guys to do suya. I pity you. Don’t learn how to be independent yourself. You will learn the hard way.
Na broke guys dey do rituals pass, dey fit sell human being for one thousand naira airtime. Ask broke guys why they are broke and some will tell you it is because they are not yahoo boys. No work hard and get confirm money, you think say every rich man na yahoo boy.

I am blessed I don't need someone else money to survive but additional money no bad. You don't worry you go still marry mami water.

Dey play, you think na everybody yahoo boy fit use do rituals. As small as frog be e dey pass in front of pot of soup wey dey on fire but the person wey dey cook the soup no fit add am to the soup, e get why.

2 Likes

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by izonborn098(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mumu
CallTheCops:
your father is the mumu. He should've simple used a codom to prevent this predicament of a son to be birthed. I'm sure he's regretting that moment wherever he is.
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by siofra(f): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
izonborn098:
You're not ashame somebody with 2k want to bleep u...

😂😂
Why are you insecure about being broke

1 Like

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by CallTheCops(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
izonborn098:
My dad is a Mumu
yes I know that.
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by izonborn098(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
CallTheCops:
yes I know that.
mumu
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by CallTheCops(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
izonborn098:
my whoring mum is a mumu
oh yes of course cool
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by izonborn098(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mumu
CallTheCops:
oh yes of course cool
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by CallTheCops(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
izonborn098:
My mumu mum is a hoe, I don't know my father
eyahh, she no quick calculate which of the several agbero men wey mount her toto give her the bele grin
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by izonborn098(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
CallTheCops:
eyahh, she no quick calculate which of the several agbero men wey mount her toto give her the bele grin
mumu
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by CallTheCops(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
izonborn098:
mumu
I'm sliding in and out of your mom. Won't you come get her? tongue
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by izonborn098(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
CallTheCops:
I'm sliding in and out of your mom. Won't you come get her? tongue
mumu
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by CallTheCops(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
izonborn098:
mumu
still in your mom..
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Lucystarr(f): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
see this fool. My mom married as a virgin. Na your mama don f*uk almost 20 men before she born you. Speak for your mama
Geraat
What do you know?
We de online shaa u can talk anything to defend your self..
Mugu
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by 43Ronin: 2:46am On Oct 12, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
There’s a reason why your kpekus is sealed by God. It’s only for your husband. You can’t have many body counts and you expect an innocent man to pay for your bride price. Your past matters as a woman!
fake virgins be like cheesy

1 Like

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Emekaphilip360: 6:50am On Oct 15, 2023
Lucystarr:

Geraat
What do you know?
We de online shaa u can talk anything to defend your self..
Mugu
You are just a toddler. You don’t have real world experience yet. Dey play. You way your parents still dey feed you lol
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Lucystarr(f): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
You are just a toddler. You don’t have real world experience yet. Dey play. You way your parents still dey feed you lol
Just believe me u are mad. Efulefu
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Emekaphilip360: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lucystarr:

Just believe me u are mad. Efulefu
Ndi ara. Look at this Ewu!
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Lucystarr(f): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Ndi ara. Look at this Ewu!
Muguuuuu Onye wurawu na gi eje Carry your low budget phone come online de split trash..
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by PhillipPHD(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Men and women are different, anatomically, physiologically and psychologically. Women are born with value, so they have to protect it, hence their past matter. Men are born with potentials so they have to create value, by converting the potentials to tangible value.

Female virginity is important that’s why there’s something called the Hymen in women and no such thing in men. So comparing female virginity to male virginity is false equivalence.

The process of defloration is difficult, painful and bloody for a reason - it should only be done with a trusted partner within the umbrella of marriage, hence should make you take a step back and have a rethink. You girls are too stubborn because modern simps have been brainwashed to tolerate your excesses.

The moment a man penetrates and discovers that the woman has been breached he would feel the same way you would feel if you bought a bottle of Pepsi and when you opened it, you didn’t hear the sound of gas escaping the bottle - how would you feel? I’m sure you’d feel something is wrong somewhere, you might even discard it for fear of being poisoned.

If a man’s role is to provide and protect the woman, the least she can do is to give him more reasons to want to do that, by bringing chastity.

Women who fail to keep their legs closed will not be respected by men.

Suunnn:

If judging a woman by her past is necessary so goes to a man

We are all humans, no body is perfect except you really are then cast the first stone 💝
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Suunnn(f): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
olosho don drop quote
In my world a very very cheap dog as you are do not exist

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Looking For A Nigerian Girl / Best Love Letter Ever / She Wants A God Fearing Man For Marriage Asap (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.