Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. (6320 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Animegirl(f): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
It's becoming alarming. Every man I meet seems to want to sleep with me, even the so-called Christian brothers in my church, under the guise of 'making love.' I truly don't know what to do. In fact, I don't see myself as an exceptionally attractive person; I don't have a big butt or large breasts. However, it appears that every guy I engage with is interested in something more.

Honestly, it feels like there are no decent men left!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Ballzproblem2: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
I have seen your picture before indeed you are not fine ,men have poor taste not surprised

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by izonborn098(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
You're the one that is not decent that is why you attract olosho men

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Mhizzard(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
What do you offer the relationship you have been founding yourself in?

5 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Animegirl(f): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
izonborn098:
Ballzproblem2:
I have seen your picture before indeed you are not fine ,men have poor taste not surprised

To the two Id*its above me, you guys don't have common sense, shameless men without "proper moral upbringing". I'm not the cause of your depressed and unfortunate misfortune in life. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by SIMPonPatrol(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Most ladies go through the same thing also, by the way can we see your pics?

4 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Animegirl(f): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
Mhizzard:
What do you offer the relationship you have been founding yourself in?

I'm still a student. What do I need to offer?

6 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by TheDarkporeShow: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
OP, Most men are wired to ask women for sxx particularly women in their twenties. It shows that you're sexually attractive and f*ckable.

I'd say you need to apply a lot of wisdom especially in the workplace. It usually doesn't last. One day you will hit your thirties and will start to miss that attention. So enjoy the chase while it lasts and don't forget to lock down a man who can be a good husband and father.

This video below should help. You can thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjM-rCykfXw

9 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Anny69: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:
It's becoming alarming. Every man I meet seems to want to sleep with me, even the so-called Christian brothers in my church, under the guise of 'making love.' I truly don't know what to do. In fact, I don't see myself as an exceptionally attractive person; I don't have a big butt or large breasts. However, it appears that every guy I engage with is interested in something more.

If men are making you confused ignore them. They're time wasters.

4 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Brandiebird: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

Then stay away from men because you already know that you have nothing to offer and all they want is sex. Self preservation is important for sanity

8 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Animegirl(f): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
TheDarkporeShow:

I'd say you need to apply a lot of wisdom especially in the workplace. It usually doesn't last. One day you will hit your thirties and will start to miss that attention. So enjoy the chase while it lasts and don't forget to lock down a man who can be a good husband and father.

Must I sleep with them before I can get a good man? None of them want a relationship without sex, is not fair. Yet, you guys scream for virgin wives

1 Like

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Anny69: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
You're just too dull. Seems it's hereditary.
izonborn098:

3 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by izonborn098(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Haha
Anny69:
olosho you attract ur likes..

9 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by talented321: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
I love this vawulence.. Let the party keep on going..
izonborn098:
Hahaolosho you attract ur likes..

5 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by DND069: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

Must I sleep with them before I can get a good man? None of them want a relationship without sex, is not fair. Yet, you guys scream for virgin wives

They don't wanna fall victim anymore. Most guys once did no sex relationships but women betrayed them to have sex with other guys. This is the outcome of such.

10 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by ahnie: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
The earlier you acknowledge you ve a problem,the better for you.you re a whole oval bag of negativity.How do people offline deal with you?
izonborn098:
In every society it's expected there must be some sets of variants Sha.you need to go for therapy.

You can argue with yourself going forward!

1 Like

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by talented321: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
I'm a man'' pls becareful with men because they can damage your puna plus your status and will leave u behind.. Only if u can..
Animegirl:

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Anny69: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
🥱So stale.
izonborn098:
Hahaolosho you attract ur likes..
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Animegirl(f): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
DND069:

They don't wanna fall victim anymore. Most guys once did no sex relationships but women betrayed them to have sex with other guys. This is the outcome of such.

What of the guys that just want to "knack and run"? embarassed God abeg cry
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by ahnie: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Anny69:
My dear asin eeh,that entity needs help asap.hes the exact definition of why common sense doesn't grow in everyone's garden.

1 Like

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by talented321: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
If he happen to need therapy, what do you need? Because he 10× better than you...
ahnie:
The earlier you acknowledge you ve a problem,the better for you.you re a whole oval bag of negativity.How do people offline deal with you?
In every society it's expected there must be some sets of variants Sha.you need to go for therapy.

7 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Anny69: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:

He has a very big problem and it's funny that he thinks he's one of the sane people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by honorik(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES IF NOT, BE READY FOR THE OUTCOME. AND PLS DON'T REQUEST FOR MONEY FROM THEM
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Anny69: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
ahnie:

My dear asin eeh,that entity needs help asap.hes the exact definition of why common sense doesn't grow in everyone's garden.
grin grin This is brutal, but you got it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by izonborn098(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
You this childish girl.. Another olosho and the worst part they always know theirselves..
ahnie:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by DND069: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

What of the guys that just want to "knack and run"? embarassed God abeg cry

Lol. It is just crazy out there. Moreover, even if given in for sex, that doesn't buy their commitments since most men do not trust women anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by izonborn098(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
But you can't solve problem na.. Though your parents failed you..
Anny69:
He has a very big problem and it's funny that he thinks he's one of the sane people.

1 Like

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by talented321: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Abeg my weed don fall
izonborn098:
You this childish girl.. Another olosho and the worst part they always know theirselves..
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by ahnie: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Will you blame the 2 musketeers? of course No.DATA is cheap!
Anny69:

1 Like

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by izonborn098(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hahaha, tie another one..
talented321:
Abeg my weed don fall
all this useless girls, sha...

2 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Mhizzard(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Animegirl:

if it happen that you demand for exorbitant money from the guys,they deserve what they Are demanding for.

2 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Anny69: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lmao! 😂 Another symptom of your insanity.
Now you're assuming everyone has a parent like yours. Seems you missed your morning medicine, please try not to skip your doses.
izonborn098:
But you can't solve problem na.. Though your parents failed you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him / Meet Virgin Taneish Simpson-jamaican Goddess ! / I Hate Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.