Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets (21065 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada / Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / LASG Gives 2 Weeks Ultimatum To Illegal Occupants Of Jankara Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Alamu5891: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
a4cube:
All the markets mentioned are small markets for mainly Yoruba peasants. I have not even heard of them before apart from Jankara where you guys buy human parts for protein and ritual purpose.
Dem say make you go home you start to dey blow grammar seems you have no home to go to

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by cezarman(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
Lmao

Na APC market after all tongue
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by mdimefields: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Corrinthians:
Do I look like a give a shit about your opinion or that of any other iboe around here? Once it is Lagos or any other parts of the west y'all come out barring all fangs. The same was said to be in the offing in Anambra and other parts of that blighted landscape, but just like the bald witch called Ezekwesili, y'all lost your voices. Not a single grunt was uttered.

You lot think too highly of yourselves. You've gotta take a rain check sometimes and tell yourselves the truth. Oh, sorry, to do that, one has to be human first. My bad.

Now you can crawl the Bleep on. I'm sure your kind, other iboes, are waiting for you down the line. Cheers.
Omenka, a rabid Igbo hater. If you call Igobland blighted, then what do we call Benue your home state> Be a man for once and start speaking on the underdevelopment in Benue, but thats not possible. A perreinal coward that you are can never speak up for Benue.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by mdimefields: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
7demons:

At this your age you are having this bitter mindset againstyour fellow human??
The same black skin color??
What will you do when you do when you get to 40yrs?? You are the type that maim people out of envy and probably when you get up to 60yrs (I doubt you'd make the cut) will become a full blown Wizard killing people in their sleep. Bitter envious soul.
I spit on your entire generation.
That bigot is above 40 and is not anywhere from the South West but from Benue state.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by mdimefields: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

All we ask is that all Igbo pple leave Yoruba region, every single Igbo soul. Is that too much to ask? WTF? angry

You're not wanted in a place, why force it? Dem swear for you Okoro savages ni? Madness dey worry you pple ni? It'sno longer a secret, we Yorubas despise and hate Igbos. Simple! 🤬

Just leave and go back to ur useless Jungle.

E no wan better for you pple ni? 🤬🤬🤬🤬
The same way you hated Ghanaians and chased them out of Nigeria in the famous Ghana must go campaign. Can you say you are better than Ghanaians today> Hate is in your blood. When Igbos finally leave the south west, I bet you will turn that hate on yourself, because it is ingrained in your DNA.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by samfrancis1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Dreal1247:
Hope there is adequate plans to get the traders relocated to avoid economic hardship.
dem say people block drains.. say dem deh risk life of others you deh talk adequate plan for them.. people weh suppose first deh underground sell deh await court or judgement.. na we by ourself with our mumu emotions and sympathy deh destroy the nation..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by samfrancis1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Dreal1247:
Hope there is adequate plans to get the traders relocated to avoid economic hardship.
dem say people block drains.. say dem deh risk life of others you deh talk adequate plan for them.. people weh suppose first deh underground sell deh await court or judgement.. na we by ourself with our mumu emotions and sympathy deh destroy the nation
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by a4cube: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
TheClassic1:
i'm not infuriated nah because i also told u the truth so don't bother urself.
Thanks for accepting that I told you the truth. Nevertheless you did not tell me any truth. Cheers.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by a4cube: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
Alamu5891:
Dem say make you go home you start to dey blow grammar seems you have no home to go to
My home is more peaceful than yours. At least we don't have idp camp. I urge the Gov to demolish all the mentioned markets and build a proper one that will be out of reach to the present peasants occupying it. The real business men with liquid cash will move in and pay proper rent that benefit Lagos State and Lagocians. No more iya Bashira with big nyash selling beans and agege bread in dirty environment. My Governor My Governor pls send the bulldozers sharp sharp.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by TheClassic1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
a4cube:
Thanks for accepting that I told you the truth. Nevertheless you did not tell me any truth. Cheers.
so the truth pained u abi sorry i did not know that is going to pain u like this sorry my dear.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by lexylaw40kuti: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by jackphillips825: 7:09am On Apr 30
awesome work thanks for sharing this SSSTIKTOK with us.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by aswani(m): 7:48am On Apr 30
mdimefields:

The same way you hated Ghanaians and chased them out of Nigeria in the famous Ghana must go campaign. Can you say you are better than Ghanaians today> Hate is in your blood. When Igbos finally leave the south west, I bet you will turn that hate on yourself, because it is ingrained in your DNA.

"Ghana must go" was the nationwide alien deportation policy instituted by a Federal Government headed by a Northerner with an Ndigbo vice president.

It also wasn't targeted at Ghanaians, it was a policy against undocumented migrants of all nations in Nigeria.

Nothing to do with Ndi Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) / Revealed: Kaduna Politician Behind Tinubu 2023 Items / Why Nigeria Should Nationalize All South African Companies – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.