Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets (21056 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada / Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / LASG Gives 2 Weeks Ultimatum To Illegal Occupants Of Jankara Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Jogs1900: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2023
Business don end for all these people renting boots to passers by in that market
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by booblacain(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2023
U
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by gideonvalor98(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2023
Corrinthians:
There's enough space to accommodate you and your brothers and sisters in the East. You may all relocate there. After all, y'all brag about taking your investments back home.

This should be a no brianer. Go home.

They will know lagos belongs to the YORUBAS...you can come to someone else's SPACE and because you think you're established, now turnaround to be spiteful of such person. IT'S AN ACTION THAT YOU WILL SURELY REGRET!
Though I don't see this an personal vendetta...but if someone is responsible and forthcoming, you will want to do something which is necessary but because it will affect that person, you may want to shed the plan...but in a situation where that person is IRRESPONSIBLE, you will just go ahead.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by booblacain(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2023
Corrinthians:
There's enough space to accommodate you and your brothers and sisters in the East. You may all relocate there. After all, y'all brag about taking your investments back home.

Corrinthians:
Do I look like a give a shit about your opinion or that of any other iboe around here? Once it is Lagos or any other parts of the west y'all come out barring all fangs. The same was said to be in the offing in Anambra and other parts of that blighted landscape, but just like the bald witch called Ezekwesili, y'all lost your voices. Not a single grunt was uttered.

You lot think too highly of yourselves. You've gotta take a rain check sometimes and tell yourselves the truth. Oh, sorry, to do that, one has to be human first. My bad.

Now you can crawl the Bleep on. I'm sure your kind, other iboes, are waiting for you down the line. Cheers.

See how hate and unbridled emotion just made you embarrass yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Jagabanarmy: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2023
a4cube:
All the markets mentioned are small markets for mainly Yoruba peasants. I have not even heard of them before apart from Jankara where you guys buy human parts for protein and ritual purpose.
My thoughts too but these bigots will always bring in ethnic coloration in every topic, very irritating and hopeless people who never travel outside their places of birth and mingle with other Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Fgovernor: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2023
gideonvalor98:

They will know lagos belongs to the YORUBAS...you can come to someone else's SPACE and because you thing you're established, now turnaround to be spiteful of such person. IT'S AN ACTION THAT YOU WILL SURELY REGRET!
Yoruba and mouth
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by omojeesu(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2023
Clearing the way for Lagos Smart City according to globalists/WEF plans ?

The struggling poor will loose out as usual. "They" will take over (the Maui style)....

......and may be using it to kill other birds

End times things..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Jagabanarmy: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2023
IDENNAA:

If you were dd.u.mb you would have known these market are populated by Yoruba people...tribalism is a disgrace
Don't ever give a bigot attention!!! Don't quote them..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by georgebenzy: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2023
The Lagos State Governor has announced the demolition of Jankara and Bombata markets in Lagos Island to address drainage issues and prevent flooding. The governor emphasized the need to remove illegal structures that have blocked drainage channels and posed environmental risks. He also mentioned plans for urban regeneration and warned against illegal environmental activities. The governor's actions aim to improve the drainage system and mitigate flooding in the area https://gstcalculatorau.com/
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by TheClassic1(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2023
a4cube:
All the markets mentioned are small markets for mainly Yoruba peasants. I have not even heard of them before apart from Jankara where you guys buy human parts for protein and ritual purpose.
the way u people are buying it in onitcha market right foolish criminal
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Khyrvxjzy: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
So there are no Yorubas selling those Markets?

I can’t with you yoruba Muslims anymore,always typing before thinking

go to your potopoto region

we plenty for your matter

we hate una. it like una die
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Jokerman(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
jankara market is predominately Yorubas unless you have not been to Lagos before

That guy is from Benue....

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by OsunOriginal: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/sanwo-olu-orders-jankara-bombata-markets-demolition/#:~:text=The%20Lagos%20State%20Governor%20on,of%20water%20into%20the%20drains.

When will Alaba be demolished and rebuilt to a modern market.
The current state doesn't fit the post-fix "international market" we gleefully attach to the name.
The market needs to be rebuilt to meet the required standard and Lagosians expectations for the market. Whoever now wants to trade in the new market should be properly vetted. The current miscreant traders shouldn't be allowed to get near the market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by gideonvalor98(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2023
Beremx:
All these your offpoint fake american writing doesn't stop the fact that those markets are highly populated by Yorubas. Everything is not all about Igbos. Stop sulking

Thank God y'all saying it's market populated by yorubas right? So tomorrow if he order any other markets to be demolished and affect you igbos mostly, DON'T COME CRYING LIKE A BUSH BABY ON HERE OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM. we will keep this thread for RECEIPT PURPOSE .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Fgovernor: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2023
gideonvalor98:

Thank God y'all saying it's market populated by yorubas right? So tomorrow if he order any other markets to be demolished and affect you igbos mostly, DON'T COME CRYING LIKE A BUSH BABY ON HERE OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM. we will keep this thread for RECEIPT PURPOSE .
Yoruba and mouth

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by TheClassic1(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2023
Couldntfigurean:

can u see where u lacked manners yoruba muslims
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by CodeTemplar: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2023
jahsharon:
Point and Do Governor.

One of the Disciples of Emilokan JAGABAN Borgu
N2500 per can of malt drink style.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by LilX2: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2023
Corrinthians:

You're a f**l ..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2023
gideonvalor98:

They will know lagos belongs to the YORUBAS...you can come to someone else's SPACE and because you think you're established, now turnaround to be spiteful of such person. IT'S AN ACTION THAT YOU WILL SURELY REGRET!
Though I don't see this an personal vendetta...but if someone is responsible and forthcoming, you will want to do something which is necessary but because it will affect that person, you may want to shed the plan...but in a situation where that person is IRRESPONSIBLE, you will just go ahead.
. THIS COMMENT IS FROM ANOTHER RETARED, LOW BRAIN AND A SLOW PORK PATIENCE. 100% OF OCCUPANTS OF THOSE MARKET ARE YORUBA MISCRIANTS, GO TO THOSE MARKET, YOU WILL SEE CHILDREN OF SAME MOTHER BUT SEVEN FATHERS ALL YORUBA'S. I KNOW ALL THE IN AND OUT OF THOSE MARKET, INFACT, SANWOLU SHOULD BEGINE THE DEMOLISION AND THE DISMANTLING OF THOSE MARKET WITH EMMIDIATE EFFECT TO SANITIZE THE ENVIRONMENT. YOU THINK YOU HAVE MONOPOLY OF HATE?.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by ASAPFERG: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2023
All Nigeria markets are refuse dumps
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by IjebuWarrior: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2023
Beremx:
those markets are mostly dominated by Yoruba people. Before you pour your frustrations on Igbo people, go and ask the percentage of Igbos doing business in those markets

All we ask is that all Igbo pple leave Yoruba region, every single Igbo soul. Is that too much to ask? WTF? angry

You're not wanted in a place, why force it? Dem swear for you Okoro savages ni? Madness dey worry you pple ni? It'sno longer a secret, we Yorubas despise and hate Igbos. Simple! 🤬

Just leave and go back to ur useless Jungle.

E no wan better for you pple ni? 🤬🤬🤬🤬

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by gideonvalor98(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2023
DEBJOCH1:
. THIS COMMENT IS FROM ANOTHER RETARED, LOW BRAIN AND A SLOW PORK PATIENCE. 100% OF OCCUPANTS OF THOSE MARKET ARE YORUBA MISCRIANTS, GO TO THOSE MARKET, YOU WILL SEE CHILDREN OF SAME MOTHER BUT SEVEN FATHERS ALL YORUBA'S. I KNOW ALL THE IN AND OUT OF THOSE MARKET, INFACT, SANWOLU SHOULD BEGINE THE DEMOLISION AND THE DISMANTLING OF THOSE MARKET WITH EMMIDIATE EFFECT TO SANITIZE THE ENVIRONMENT. YOU THINK YOU HAVE MONOPOLY OF HATE?.

Who's is retarded BTW me and you. You must be a fool. I said it in one of my comment on this thread that you IGBOS are saying these markets are dominated by YORUBAS..as such you're not concerned...but see it as developmental move OK...and I said whenever he others demolition in other markets that concerns you, don't come here CRYING LIKE BUSH BABY, doing VIDEOS to blackmail that you're being witch-hunt. We will keep this thread as a RECEIPT.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by LilX2: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

All we ask is that all Igbo pple leave Yoruba region, every single Igbo soul. Is that too much to ask? WTF? angry

You're not wanted in a place, why force it? Dem swear for you Okoro savages ni? Madness dey worry you pple ni? It'sno longer a secret, we Yorubas despise and hate Igbos. Simple! 🤬

Just leave and go back to ur useless Jungle.

E no wan better for you pple ni? 🤬🤬🤬🤬

When you are done , kindly clean your tears. It is all over this place and beginning to stink.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Bluffly: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2023
SoNature:
I love this. I often wonder why markets in Nigeria don't have cemented floor. Whenever it rains, everywhere becomes like shit! The day I visited the Ketu market and Ladipo Spare parts market after rains, I nearly threw up! I kept wondering how those people were comfortable selling in such disgusting markets.

In the pictures below, notice the difference between the Nigerian market and the Indian market. The Indian market is tiled while the Nigerian market wasn't tiled. This is almost like a tradition in this country.
We are yet to become mature to understand what humanity and been human is all about. At the moment what we have in majority is animals in human form. Take a look at Isreal a realtime war zone and check their development with Nigeria that is not a realtime war zone.
One day things will turn around for better I believe but that is if the humans among us starts to take action, no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by IjebuWarrior: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2023
LilX2:

When you are done , kindly clean your tears. It is all over this place and beginning to stink.

But, why are you Okoro savages running away from ur godforsaken jungle? Are you pple cursed?

Yorubas hate Igbos, simple! We hate you pple die, I swear! Everything about you stinks. Leave our lands and region, abeg. 🤬
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by LilX2: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

But, why are you Okoro savages running away from ur godforsaken jungle? Are you pple cursed?

Yorubas hate Igbos, simple! We hate you pple die, I swear! Everything about you stinks. Leave our lands and region, abeg. 🤬

It's your hatred and your business, keep hating , why they keep making money. The end will prove y'all

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by ayokellany: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2023
So if there are Yoruba there why is it that it is your fools that are wailing ?

Couldntfigurean:

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by gideonvalor98(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2023
It's when ALABA MARKET is demolished, that's when I will know sanwoolu or any other Governor is serious about lagos SMART CITY
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by wunmi590(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2023

This is long over due, we the true lagocians are solidly behind you, if this will bring a lasting solution to the consistent menace of environmental disturbance and stagnant of drainage water...

Most times, I'm always ashamed to call myself a lagocian, those places is an eyesore, alot of suffering in lagos, just because people want to live in Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by IjebuWarrior: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2023
LilX2:

It's your hatred and your business, keep hating , why they keep making money. The end will prove y'all

It's not hatred, just fact. Yorubas are very accomodating, but nevertheless we despise cannibals, savagery, arrogance, stupidity, foolishness, violence etc... All these are hallmarks if typical Igbo pple.

But, you pple claim SE is home to billionaires na. Why not go there and make ur patronage and money?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by LilX2: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

It's not hatred, just fact. Yorubas are very accomodating, but nevertheless we despise cannibals, savagery, arrogance, stupidity, foolishness, violence etc... All these are hallmarks if typical Igbo pple.

But, you pple claim SE is home to billionaires na. Why not go there and make ur patronage and money?

Lol, so igbos are the one's doing touts all over lagos abi? Keep deceiving yourself... the trademark of yorubas are everywhere for all to see. So all this unnecessary jargons u are typing is not worth it

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by chukwuma234: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2023
Dreal1247:
Hope there is adequate plans to get the traders relocated to avoid economic hardship.

Why should there be plans to accomodate the traders? Was that a designated market?

You should stop promoting illegality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria / Police Begin "Operation Velvet" In Lagos Today. / Kidnapper Caught By SARS, Confesses In Imo State (Disturbing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.