Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets (21054 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada / Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / LASG Gives 2 Weeks Ultimatum To Illegal Occupants Of Jankara Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by IjebuWarrior: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2023
LilX2:

Lol, so igbos are the one ls doing touts all over lagos abi? Keep deceiving yourself... the trademark of yorubas are everywhere for all to see. So all this unnecessary jargons u are typing is not worth it

OK... Please, just leave and go back to ur village. Leave us for our region, abeg. Yorubas HATE and DESPISE Igbos. Simple! angry

Igbos are cursed pple. We don't want any association with them at all.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Jostoman: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2023
Corrinthians:
There's enough space to accommodate you and your brothers and sisters in the East. You may all relocate there. After all, y'all brag about taking your investments back home.

This should be a no brianer. Go home.
later now you will open your mouth waaaaaaaaa and be singing one nigeria up and down on nairaland.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by freedomchild: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

But, why are you Okoro savages running away from ur godforsaken jungle? Are you pple cursed?

Yorubas hate Igbos, simple! We hate you pple die, I swear! Everything about you stinks. Leave our lands and region, abeg. 🤬
hmmm
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Jostoman: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2023
hamouston91:
Watch the Igbos wailing over Yoruba matter. grin
e be like say you fit get malaria if you never mention igbo in a day.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by LilX2: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

OK... Please, just leave and go back to ur village. Leave us for our region, abeg. Yorubas HATE and DESPISE Igbos. Simple! angry

Speak for yourself, lol... when you're done crying u clean the tears
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2023
gideonvalor98:

Who's is retarded BTW me and you. You must be a fool. I said it in one of my comment on this thread that you IGBOS are saying these markets are dominated by YORUBAS..as such you're not concerned...but see it as developmental move OK...and I said whenever he others demolition in other markets that concerns you, don't come here CRYING LIKE BUSH BABY, doing VIDEOS to blackmail that you're being witch-hunt. We will keep this thread as a RECEIPT.
. SO YOU ARE PAINED RIGHT?, IF NOT FOR CLEARITY AND EMPHASIS SAKE DID IT EVER OCCURE TO YOU THAT THOSE MARKET IS 100% OCCUPIED BY YORUBA'S?.

THIS IS WHAT HATE CAN CAUSE. IT SHOWS YOU DONT KNOW A JACK ABOUT THE MARKET, YOU HEARD THE WORD, "DEMOLISION OF MARKET" AND ALL OF A SUDDEN, THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO YOUR MIND WAS YOUR HATE FOR THE IGBO'S. IN YOUR SHALLOW MIND, YOU THOUGHT THE MARKET IS FULLY OCCUPIED BY THE IGBOS.

BOMBATA, PELEWURE, JANKARA MARKET FOR THE PAST YEARS HAS NO REASON FOR EXISTING. THOSE MARKET ARE THE BREDING HOME FOR THE CURRENT MISCREANTS WE HAVE IN ISALE EKO AND LAGOS IN GENERAL. SO PARK WELL.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Jostoman: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Later now you will open this you mouth waaaaaaaa and be singing one nigeria up and down.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by IjebuWarrior: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2023
LilX2:

Speak for yourself, lol... when you're done crying u clean the tears

Got nothing against Igbos, but we just need them to leave, simple!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Fgovernor: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Yoruba and mouth
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Fgovernor: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Yoruba and mouth
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by gideonvalor98(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2023
DEBJOCH1:
. SO YOU ARE PAINED RIGHT?, IF NOT FOR CLEARITY AND EMPHASIS SAKE DID IT EVER OCCURE TO YOU THAT THOSE MARKET IS 100% OCCUPIED BY YORUBA'S?.

THIS IS WHAT HATE CAN CAUSE. IT SHOWS YOU DONT KNOW A JACK ABOUT THE MARKET, YOU HEARD THE WORD, "DEMOLISION OF MARKET" AND ALL OF A SUDDEN, THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO YOUR MIND WAS YOUR HATE FOR THE IGBO'S. IN YOUR SHALLOW MIND, YOU THOUGHT THE MARKET IS FULLY OCCUPIED BY THE IGBOS.

BOMBATA, PELEWURE, JANKARA MARKET FOR THE PAST YEARS HAS NO REASON FOR EXISTING. THOSE MARKET ARE THE BREDING HOME FOR THE CURRENT MISCREANTS WE HAVE IN ISALE EKO AND LAGOS IN GENERAL. SO PARK WELL.

IPOB CHILDREN RANT AS ALWAYS...YOU WILL CRY SOON. JUST KEEP THIS RECEIPT. WE KNOW THE ACTIVITIES OF Igbos IN ISALE EKO AND OTHER LAGOS ISLANDS. WE WILL SEE SOON, WHO KNOW MUCH
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Octopusssy(f): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2023
IDENNAA:

If you were dd.u.mb you would have known these market are populated by Yoruba people...tribalism is a disgrace
Absolute disgrace. It is making them think and act like animals.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Switruth: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2023
Are we so much divided or na nairaland dey cause am? You express physical love but kills yourselves on a media platform. I have never seen these two tribes engaged in physical combat.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by kingthreat(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2023
Dreal1247:
Hope there is adequate plans to get the traders relocated to avoid economic hardship.

Let the traders go and rent available shops
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Originalsly: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2023
Dreal1247:

Hope there is adequate plans to get the traders relocated to avoid economic hardship.

If I illegally build a shop on your emplty plot of land ... and you now want the land to build your house ... should you make adequate plans to relocate me to avoid economic hardship?

@ topic. I blame the administration. Why were the squatters allowed to build on the waterway? The problem is not the squatters .... the problem is enforcement of rules and laws. Remove them now... they will return of there is no consistent enforcement. They simply need to give a date ... a courtesy.... and bulldoze them off on that date.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by goody234: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2023
SoNature:
I love this. I often wonder why markets in Nigeria don't have cemented floor. Whenever it rains, everywhere becomes like shit! The day I visited the Ketu market and Ladipo Spare parts market after rains, I nearly threw up! I kept wondering how those people were comfortable selling in such disgusting markets.

In the pictures below, notice the difference between the Nigerian market and the Indian market. The Indian market is tiled while the Nigerian market wasn't tiled. This is almost like a tradition in this country.

Same thing with mile 12 market you will vomit more ...why the govt cannot relocate these places baffles me? its place like these that are very unhygienic and can cause cholera outbreaks. ..plus if you see how they sell meat there you won't want to eat ..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Yoluba: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2023
Good move from mr governor …Naso all those Igbo people go they dirty Lagos dirty tribe
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Larryndelaw: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2023
Dreal1247:
Which relocation. They build on canals
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by gabbytabby: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2023
The liars are at it again na repair and renovate and rehabilitate na him me hear am talk. The video is on social media.
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/sanwo-olu-orders-jankara-bombata-markets-demolition/#:~:text=The%20Lagos%20State%20Governor%20on,of%20water%20into%20the%20drains.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by gabbytabby: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2023
Who is singing one Nigeria una too greedy for that. You hold yours tight but still they fight over another man own.

Covetous takers extraordinary.

Jostoman:
later now you will open your mouth waaaaaaaaa and be singing one nigeria up and down on nairaland.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by okwusdaddy: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Relocate to where? If dem expect anything from the government, dem go wait tire
Pls can I know why they shouldn't expect anything from the government in a country that is the poverty capital of the world.With the government carrying out policies that rather than reducing the poverty level but would further improvised the people which I consider to be wicked,now in Nigeria,everyone wants to japa.A good government is known simply by how many of its citizens it is able to pull out of poverty by creating the enabling environment for thier businesses to grow.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Diligent1(f): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
So there are no Yorubas selling in those Markets?

I can’t with you yoruba Muslims anymore,always typing before thinking
Which one is yoruba muslim? so your aim is to separate the yorubas
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by LilX2: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Are you done crying ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by LilX2: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2023
Yoluba:
Good move from mr governor …Naso all those Igbo people go they dirty Lagos dirty tribe

I find this funny lol ... we all know who is dirtier but anything that makes you sleep at night.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Jostoman: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
gabbytabby:
Who is singing one Nigeria una too greedy for that. You hold yours tight but still they fight over another man own.

Covetous takers extraordinary.

is there no more one nigeria again?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by nedekid: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Corrinthians:
There's enough space to accommodate you and your brothers and sisters in the East. You may all relocate there. After all, y'all brag about taking your investments back home.

This should be a no brianer. Go home.
I doubt you stay in Lagos, cos if you do, you should know who those markets are dominated by.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by gabbytabby: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
We have been waiting for the Igbo man to open hand and stop clenching.

You can’t take it with you.

Jostoman:
is there no more one nigeria again?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by Sleekfingers: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
okwusdaddy:
Pls can I know why they shouldn't expect anything from the government in a country that is the poverty capital of the world.With the government carrying out policies that rather than reducing the poverty level but would further improvised the people which I consider to be wicked,now in Nigeria,everyone wants to japa.A good government is known simply by how many of its citizens it is able to pull out of poverty by creating the enabling environment for thier businesses to grow.

Were they suppose to be selling there in the first place? The have turned most street in lagos island to market place.
Apart from idumagbo. Go to Nnamdi Azikwe, broad street, martins etc they have turned that place to markets. Vehicles can't move freely. Even shop owners there are complaining.
If you can't afford a shop a shop, you got know business selling on the road.....
No doubt the government need to do their part. By building affordable shops or stands

But those idots selling on the road gotta go.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by a4cube: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Draslo:

Sad little man
Sorry I don't mean to infuriate you. I just said the gospel truth.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by a4cube: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
TheClassic1:
the way u people are buying it in onitcha market right foolish criminal
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by BreconHills(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Dreal1247:

Right! We should all go and commit a crime so that the government compensate us so as to reduce economic hardship in the country.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets by TheClassic1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
a4cube:
i'm not infuriated nah because i also told u the truth so don't bother urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency / Governor Wike Receives Gifts From 54 African Beauty Queens (pics, Video) / 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.