Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (13402 Views)

Describe Your *PREVIOUS* Relationship Status Using Only Song Titles / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 22, 2011
coogar:

don't let it bother you, son!
you win some, you lose some. that's life. cool

actually, i can recommend some decent chic on here.
are you ready?
yes but im about to be taken
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:36am On Oct 22, 2011
coogar:

then you are doing a pretty bad job
toba is still hurt.
Eeemmh oga lower ur voice to strengthen ur argument. Time is natures way of putting certain tings bck to place ,so far we right on target meaning hes alive again.Thank u very much
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by coogar: 1:52am On Oct 22, 2011
toba:

yes but im about to be taken

by who? candyness??

Idowuogbo:

Eeemmh oga lower your voice to strengthen your argument. Time is natures way of putting certain tings bck to place ,so far we right on target meaning hes alive again.Thank u very much

toba doesn't have time.
be quick - don't make him fly off his handle.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by iice(f): 3:36am On Oct 22, 2011
What else if not trying to change the game undecided
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Odunnu: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2011
@OP: We were biologically incompatible
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by vb0mb(m): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2011
Mine was that any time we meet she always have problems to solve with money even if i call her - money. One day i told her "i nor be ATM" make she fly!
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
she left me for some one lese! She later got dump and begged me to come back to her! I politely offered her just my friendship and noffin more!
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by ronkebp(f): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2011
coogar:

so she told you she was a virgin and you believed her? grin cheesy grin you didn't even conduct your own examination on her? cheiiiii
mr. toba - morale of the story - never ever trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and does not die. grin

I could not help but laugh my a***** out, OMG!!!!! i dey read new things everyday for NL.

@ Toba, it is her lost, not yours trust me, you will find a lady that cherishes a perfect gentle man. Jut let her go. Some women are just too shallow, i do not even want to imagine the scenario.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by coogar: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2011
ronkebp:

I could not help but laugh my a***** out, OMG!!!!! i dey read new things everyday for NL.

nice! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by tellwisdom: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
No i was no mugu, neither I'm i an[b] albino[/b] or a sofo. lets just say poo happens and it happened in my case, hence lessons learnt which is, 'never date amateurs or inexperienced toddlers'.

Id I'm cool at your words

grin grin grin grin,
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by InkedNerd(f): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
@OP: He wanted a baby tongue
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by born2boink(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2011
She was using me as ATM machine, I think I have been jujudize then and she was upset when I failed to dispense cash to her,

1 Like

Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by MMM2(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2011
i waz tired of eating d punny angry
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by marcus1234: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2011
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Osama10(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2011
Its looks as if the other party is always wrong, If your ex is asked the same question I guess they have a whole lot of things to say about you too. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Flygerian1(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2011
Believe u me, the relationship just ended for NO JUST CAUSE!!

Till date, we haven't spoken to each other!
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Otunbakay(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2011
ronkebp:

@ Toba, it is her lost, not yours trust me, you will find a lady that cherishes a perfect gentle man. Jut let her go. Some women are just too shallow, i do not even want to imagine the scenario.
Thanks for your insight. I got strenght from that. God bless you!
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by IbroSaunks(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2011
genotype mismatch,
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Sike(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2011
She wanted my Baby, make me an improptu Father. <Olohun maje>

1 Like

Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Uzzie: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2011
ronkebp:

LMAO!!

Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by mobf: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2011
stopped loving her undecided
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by WebSurfer(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2011
she wasnt open, lied often, but thank God it ended, i wont have gotten the present which i am planing my future with. the best thing that have ever happened to me
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by ChuckD2(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2011
1st girlfriend: i wasnt around at christmas. she was hurt.
2nd girlfriend: she was plenty-timing (no be only two-timing)and got preg. i was hurt, then i learned
3rd gilfriend: i was two-timing. she was hurt, i was too. i re-learned
4th girlfriend - i've learned enough. except death, nothing can stop us. we're even medically compatible.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by WebSurfer(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2011
M M M:

i waz tired of eating d punny angry
that says you never loved her, you just decieved her throughoutly,,, these are the types of guys that make girls wicked. thank God i repented of that wickedness and greed
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by WebSurfer(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2011
Flygerian.:

Believe u me, the relationship just ended for NO JUST CAUSE!!

Till date, we haven't spoken to each other!
i had a relationship that ended like that, up it date, no contact with each other, though we have each other's numbers, infact in thesame location, we meet accidentally sometimes, have a chat, but we never said it was over anytime,
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by dabrake(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2011
She wuz 9s, we luvd each other buh it jst wuznt workin. Sumwhere deep in ha hrt, she realised dat she neva wantd 2 see me again. Sumwhere up in ma head, i also realised that i'ld b bera off if i let ha go.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by lasunray(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2011
Wanted to save her the 'latter pain', Just knew it wldnt end well later,
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by born2boink(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
Chuck D:

1st girlfriend: i wasnt around at christmas. she was hurt.
2nd girlfriend: she was plenty-timing (no be only two-timing)and got preg. i was hurt, then i learned
3rd gilfriend: i was two-timing. she was hurt, i was too. i re-learned
4th girlfriend - i've learned enough. except death, nothing can stop us. we're even medically compatible.
Your case get comma
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by ifffffy(f): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
Discovered he was a cheat, he flirts around nd was neva really comittd, blamd myself 4 giving my heart to such a beast. Cant love sum1 else since then.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by ifffffy(f): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
Discovered he was a cheat, he flirts around nd was neva really comittd, blamd myself 4 giving my heart to such a beast. Cant love sum1 else since then.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
@coogar U R THE MAN! VERY EXPERIENCED WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX. BUT DONT FORGET THEY ARE ALWAYS SMARTER - IN A SUBTLE WAY.

@TOBA. U SHLD UNDERSTAND THE WORD "U CAN NEVER KNOW WITH WOMEN" THAT GUY THAT SNATCHED UR GURL FROM U MIGHT BE A DWARF LIKE YOU SAID, BUT U WILL BE SURPRISED THAT HIS HEIGHT AND UGLINESS MAY BE THE REASON YOUR GURL CHOOSE HIM RATHER THAN YOU.

USE TO BRAG THAT I CAN NEVER RAISE MY HAND ON ANY GURL - U CAN IMAGINE MY SHOCK WHEN A GURL TOLD ME THAT SHE DOESNT VALUE GUYS THAT DONT SLAP THEIR WOMEN! THAT SHE LOVES BEING ROUGH HANDLED! shocked shocked

ANOTHER GURL TOLD ME THAT RAPE PO-RN VIDEOS ALWAYS TURN HER ON! shocked shocked

ANODA TOLD ME SHE DOEST LIKE FVKING ME BC MY DIK IS TOO BIG AND TOO STRONG FOR HER WHEN ERECT! AND I WAS LIKE WHAT?? shocked shocked shocked

TAKE IT EASY UR HURT WILL HEAL OVER TIME AND DONT GO RUSHING INTO A RELATIONSHIP CAUSE U WANT TO HEAL YOUR HEAR - BLIEVE ME IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY.

@TOPIC - I BROKE UP WITH SEVERAL RELATIONSHIPS EITHER BECAUSE THEY ARE BEGINNING TO TAKE IT TOO PERSONAL OR BECAUSE THEY ARE RESTRICTING MY FREEDOM!
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by sleekcm(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2011
[color=#990000][/color] We dated for almost 3 years and we were very good together. After my NYSC, i could not give her all the time she wanted as i had a lot of projects in my head and was looking for a job. She left me for a business man. I was so hurt cos that was the time i needed her support. I never stopped believing in her even when all her friends were not there for her untill she secured admission after waiting for a year after her diploma programme. Her betrayal shattered me but it became my motivatiom. She's in her finals now and am doing great without her. The thing is i don't feel a damn thing for any girl anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?" / Ladies:would You Date Me? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.