Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,534 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (13486 Views)

Describe Your *PREVIOUS* Relationship Status Using Only Song Titles / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by ChuckD2(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
born2fuck:

Your case get comma

the comma wey you dey try introduce?
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by WebSurfer(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by chukxy44(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2011
I was always at fault, most times they simply invited me to fall inlove and I try not to let them down, but I have learn'th it dosn't work dat way, the reason we break up is either am short of cash or worst stil I am short of time. Time has always been a greater problem and when they got nagging about not be there, I simply take a bow, it is easy for me to walk away cose my first love never knw I loved her and now it doesn't matter cose we are already in the future but we are not together.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by afrika(f): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
i got my first breakup when she realised that some persons were vying for her wing. besides. i loved her but, was short of words when she swept to my house to dilute d relationship neutral.

however, it touched me, but was helpless wen d table was jus full of fine ones on ground.
now, i wish to go back and she is not wanting me except i adhere to her conditions.

presently. shes got one bas tard guy doing d thing for now.

what do i do?
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by ITbomb(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
told me she was under pressure from her family to get married, I said give me 3 years, she say she can't wait so we agree to disagree, three month later call me and told me there is a man who is serious and look good and WHETHER should go for it, I said follow ur heart , six month later , she sent me a wedding invitation. She is enjoying her marriage now and I have a lovely girl beside me, though we remain friends
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by saintfrank(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
I couldn’t afford to buy her a B.B phone. So I was demoted

1 Like

Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by begwong: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2011
mine disapppeared into thin air when i insisted we go for a HIV test b4 consumation.Later learnt she was +ve and on ART.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by saintfrank(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
@ begwong Bros thx God for u oooh. It was very kind of u that u haven’t shaggier if not d story would be a different one
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by WebSurfer(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
@saint, bcox of a BB? Say sth better. Thats not a relationship,
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by nnwniger: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
We're very different in so many ways except in the bedroom. One day after I had finished talking to my mom, she said jokingly,"your mom call you 100times a day", a dangerous area to enter.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Tricici(f): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2011
I felt OUT of love  undecided
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by ChuckD2(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
nnw niger:

We're very different in so many ways except in the bedroom. One day after I had finished talking to my mom, she said jokingly,"your mom call you 100times a day", a dangerous area to enter.

smart girl! she too much.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by kiara11: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
stress
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2011
reading through the responses, found out that more often than not its the ladies that are more guilty.
smh
l swear if ld messes up, she go hear wen lipsrsealed
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Gbenge77(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2011
Dumped her for a 'smarter' chick.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Orikinla(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2011
She cheated on me, because she could not do without sex for long.
She was immature and insecure from a dysfunctional polygamous family.

A great man deserves a great wife and not a LovePeddler: a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.etc.

I believe in Dignity, Integrity and Nobility.
Therefore I cannot tolerate dishonesty, indignity and infidelity.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2011
^ thought u are married shocked
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by sleekch1c(f): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
@coogar,U̶̲̥̅̊ sound very immature.and i dnt believe U̶̲̥̅̊ knw much abt relationships.
@toba,it takes a real woman to knw a real man when she has him.ur girl is still very young and immature.she hasn't tasted d waters yet.dat said,I hope U̶̲̥̅̊ meet a woman who will appreciate U̶̲̥̅̊.
@topic,he wasn't ready for a committed relationship.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by publisher(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=15pt]She was possessed by a sex demon,and i mean that literarily.
What do u do when during sex,ur woman wants you to,call her sluty names,whip her butt cheeks and go for the A^nus?
Who go marry that kain thing keep for house? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is a true story, and she was Nigerian,in Nigeria! Talk about over exposure to p0rn movies.[/size]
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2011
sleekch1c (f)

u may be right about her immaturity.

Thk God i ve found somone else on Nl. l hope she performs cheesy
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by moHot(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
publisher:

What do u do when during sex,your woman wants you to,call her sluty names,whip her butt cheeks and go for the A^nus?
Who go marry that kain thing keep for house? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is a true story, and she was Nigerian,in Nigeria! Talk about over exposure to p0rn movies.[/size]
jeez that got me cracking my ribs!!! grin ;Dhahahah

@OP
lipsrsealed
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Basics007: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2011
saintfrank:

I couldn’t afford to buy her a B.B phone. So I was demoted
i knew someone will definitely write say this today. Cracked me up. Lol
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by saintfrank(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
@ publisher men am reading u comment at the same time tears of laughter is coming out of my eye’s my noise is running out of fluid. Bros it’s seems like your case is much worse   than any other you can read here oooooh  grin grin grin
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by pendo89(f): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2011
publisher:

What do u do when during sex,your woman wants you to,call her sluty names,whip her butt cheeks and go for the A^nus?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My ribs my ribs God help me.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by 2sexy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hmmm. . . After reading the entire thread, Toba's post drew my attention. Why? Because the same thing happened to me and even worse. . . I later realized that I was a complete mugu and thanks to nairaland cos at that time they made me see the REAL world.

I almost became a bad boy but some ladies and guys told me to remain myself but upgrade the security so that I don't look cheap.

Because of that girl, I don't wast time to dump any girl who does not value and am always happy to dump them because in every 10, there only 1 or 2 of me. That means she will always be dealt with.

The id.iot has been begging me for a year now but no way. . . Then I decided to accept,b.ang and kick her out of my life for good.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by saintfrank(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Basics007  I purchase a Dell Venue Pro phone for her which cost me more than 80k. but she insists for BlackBerry Torch 9810 which is more than 100k naira. And I was financially down that particular period if not I would ve try my best. But come to think of it she love mobile phone more than she luv me
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by InkedNerd(f): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
2sexy:

Hmmm. . . After reading the entire thread, Toba's post drew my attention. Why? Because the same thing happened to me and even worse. . . I later realized that I was a complete mugu and thanks to nairaland cos at that time they made me see the REAL world.

I almost became a bad boy but some ladies and guys told me to remain myself but upgrade the security so that I don't look cheap.

Because of that girl, I don't wast time to dump any girl who does not value and am always happy to dump them because in every 10, there only 1 or 2 of me. That means she will always be dealt with.

The id.iot has been begging me for a year now but no way. . . Then I decided to accept,b.ang and kick her out of my life for good.

Eh ya. Sorry to hear about your story. I'm glad that you remained a good boy though. Love will come, just be patient  kiss
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
publisher:

chineke na mamiwater u go carry o , lmaoooooooooo

toba:

reading through the responses, found out that more often than not its the ladies that are more guilty.
smh
l swear if ld messes up, she go hear wen lipsrsealed
It goes go both ways u no , if u try or eevn think of dribbling me hennnn angry lipsrsealed cool
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by MissEZ(f): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2011
Its always interesting to see how NL boys are quick to run down chicks, they forget that guys too get their own issue. Anyways mine is simple. We dated for 3 years, he was a cheat, so i freed the guy.

@ Toba, i think coogar was using you to catch trips which i think in unfair especially since this was something that hurt you, but you didnt seem to mind so wetin be my own. But i really do hope things work out for you this time
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by Lovexme(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2011
We rushed in and almost rushed out. It just wasn't working out.
Re: Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? by renewnaija(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
publisher:

This is not new. Wonder why ppl are so surprised. Chics & guys are different. If you dont want her, there'll always be someone who shares the same fantasies. Even in Naija. We each all have our different turn-ons. Just search for your type & dont complain or label others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

97-year-old Woman Marries 86-year-old Man, Keeps Her Name / Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... / Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.