Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

--- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / --- (1852 Views)

5 Tips On How To Forget Someone / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

--- by nice4life: 5:40am On Oct 22, 2011
--
Re: --- by selena(f): 5:57am On Oct 22, 2011
why dont you have a face to face conversation with her,and let her tell you why she is behaving so distant.Ask her if she wants the relationship to continue or not .
Re: --- by nice4life: 6:10am On Oct 22, 2011
--
Re: --- by toyemz(f): 6:19am On Oct 22, 2011
@poster
its seems that both of you have some deep rooted issues that you need to sort out before you can define what kind of relationship you have
I second the notion that you both sit down and have a heart to heart talk with each other
Think of what you would want to say,then invite her out somewhere away from your home and have that heart to heart talk
Good luck oh
Re: --- by inspirizu(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2011
[right][/right]
It seems guys are in to each other, I think the problem with the gal is just that she is confuse, she didn't what to do, Trust me have been in your shoe, just try and have heart to heart talk with her, its just a phase u will get through it alrite
Re: --- by Godmother(f): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2011
Like it has already been said, talk to her and find out what the main issue is here. Dont just take a decision you are both struggling with. The solution you need might be a simple one and will save you both all this headache and drama.
Re: --- by MMM2(m): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2011
op dont worry i will give u my ex GF undecided
Re: --- by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2011
@op, i hav bn in dis kind of poo b4, d simple truth is dat, some girls may hav a steady relationship goin on for them but will still look for some other guy to catch some fun with. Wit d way u describe her emotional attitude towards u, she wants fun bro! Read her lips!
Re: --- by Blazing88(f): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2011
@op
Its not blind love
It is real love,
U are in love with her
No matter how u fight it,u will only end up hurting urself.
my advise: Talk to her abt,tell her how u really feel. Shes probably confused hence d off & on, (i pray she feels d same way too oo, if not i smell heartbrk)
Re: --- by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2011
nice4life:

^^
thanks. do you think its advisable to be just friends with her? I have tried to define this relationship as just friend which she agreed(by the way she's muslim and i am christian) and whenever we are together its either she's touching me or I am touching her. I dont know if friendship will work with this girl.
[size=14pt]Errm, nigga, how old are you? It seems you as a Man, dont know what you want.

Kindly go and define yourself first! wink
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If Your Girl Truly Loves You: Ten Sure Signs / Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. / It Is So Hard For Me To Stay In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.