Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men (21423 Views)

Women Aren’t Supose To Bring Anything To The Table And Here’s Why / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Is Love really that Complicated? See Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Chetas81(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
BurntDodo:

That one na woman? If all Nigerian men were on the same front of not giving women money, women that don't know what they want would have been pushed to the gutters and ostracized in our society.

Na men dey fuel such activities of woman acting crazy especially we NIGERIAN MEN. Normally simp dey all over the world but even they are ostracized EXCEPT FOR NIGERIA. Na for Nigeria we go dey idolise someone like Mr Macaroni wey dey push nonsense agenda with his skits. It's rubbing off on the kids!

If you dress well, smell good, speak well, and she can't recognise, ignore her. Spread the word. Because if you dey ignore and Imagbenikaro dey do transfer like bastarrdd, your work will be futile. ALL NIGERIAN MEN MUST BE ON SAME FRONT.
but women will tell that you're being arrogant and rude when you don't mind their trick to seduce you
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by creativehubb: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
Goodlady:

Is sending money not part of responsibility in our present World?
In the past, letter writing, val gifts, using masculine power to assist us in chores are signs of love. But now, you v to back it up with money. If you can spend money to maintain a car, you should be able to maintain a woman.
You sound like ajepako
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Goodlady(f): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
creativehubb:

You sound like ajepako
You sef sound like pako!
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by ajepako(f): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
creativehubb:

You sound like ajepako

Present sir... grin grin
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by ajepako(f): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Goodlady:

You sef sound like pako!

Present ma grin grin
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by creativehubb: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
ajepako:

Present sir... grin grin
I mean paki grin
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by creativehubb: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
ajepako:

Present sir... grin grin
Is that you on the picture you look nice, natural. Maybe we can meet
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by BurntDodo: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Chetas81:
but women will tell that you're being arrogant and rude when you don't mind their trick to seduce you

You sure say you no be woman in disguise? You’re sounding confused like a woman.

If she seduce you, enter but if she starts to ask for money, fallout. If all guys maintain this front, women will know scores.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by djon78(m): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

If you like call him simp... He told you fact that most mothers won't tell their Son about their Dad

No go hustle my niggar, dey listen to Nairaland boys and Shola for Twitter forming Alpha male

*Try put it to practice this Tinubu subsidy regime

*Ask the finest girl In your area you like and would want to go on a date with her

1: when you reach the venue don't pay for transport Uber or Okada, tell her you don't have

2: Don't buy any food..

3: when she ask for Data tell her you don't have money

4: when she visit you, don't order food or cook noodles

Story story

Simply no difference between this your analogy and olosho or hookup chick

All na same same
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by djon78(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Goodlady:

Is sending money not part of responsibility in our present World?
In the past, letter writing, val gifts, using masculine power to assist us in chores are signs of love. But now, you v to back it up with money. If you can spend money to maintain a car, you should be able to maintain a woman.

Story story

Na this una talk makes many Men do stupid things

Maintaining a woman indeed

Like the woman is jobless?

Even women married to Rich men ain't maintained like that

The only thing the big man can do is set her up with something or secure good job for her
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by TruthsFM: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
Quebec91:
Naso cheesy
yes soo
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by TruthsFM: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
no mind am they go run move onto the next dude with cash
yes soo
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
DominusPrime:
He is right but apply that advice with wisdom. Transfer will soften a woman only if she is the right one for you. You can transfer all your life to the wrong woman whom you think will be softened by transfer but still nothing will happen. So the onus is on you the man to determine who you should transfer to.

The day some men outgrow the fear of being called stingy by ladies is the day some will stop being simps.

I remember when some girls called me stingy because I wanted them as much as they wanted my money but instead were spreading legs for other guys. I didn’t bother. I just made sure they saw me pampering the girls who were giving it to me the way I like it. But I had no grudges against them. Cos I know for free that not all girls you want will want you even if you spend on them. Same way I don’t want a lot of girls who want me though I don’t treat them like trash.

Dirty man, you are a doctor yet you're dirty at your old age, no wonder ladies run away from you even if they dont tell you, you can't clean up after yourself or take care of your surrounding, you are a disgrace to the medical profession.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Dirty man, you are a doctor yet you're dirty, you can't clean up after yourself or take care of your surrounding, you are a disgrace to the medical profession.

lol…sweetheart how do you mean dirty?
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
DominusPrime:

I've modified my comment, read again.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
DominusPrime:

Lol you don't know you're dirty, you want me to spell it out for you? Lol your case is worse niyen, you are truly in denial.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Lol you don't know you're dirty, you want me to spell it out for you? Lol your case is worse niyen, you are truly in denial.

Spell it out nah. How am I dirty? 😁
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Dirty man, you are a doctor yet you're dirty at your old age, no wonder ladies run away from you even if they dont tell you, you can't clean up after yourself or take care of your surrounding, you are a disgrace to the medical profession.

Seen. This is interesting. I don’t fell old. I’m just in my late 50s. So tell me what else you like about me sweety?
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
DominusPrime:

Spell it out nah. How am I dirty? 😁

Okay then.....

You are unkempt, you don't wash your toilet and bathroom, you can actually bath and use a stinkingly dirty toilet, your clothes are an eyesore even your bath towel, you hardly bath on your off days, your kitchen is actually dirty you hardly wash your plates after eating, you will carelessly pile most your clothes on the bed and the floor when it won't cost you anything to fold and put them in your wardrobe, etc.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
DominusPrime:

Seen. This is interesting. I don’t fell old. I’m just in my late 50s. So tell me what else you like about me sweety?

Lol I'm married with kids if you know my other JovialJune moniker well,

It's just an advice for you to be clean, you can't be a doctor and be dirty it's insane, take better care of yourself and environment, how can you advice patients on steps to take in having a healthy living and lifestyle when you are dirty, be clean it wouldn't cost you anything.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Okay then.....

You are unkempt, you don't wash your toilet and bathroom, you can actually bath and use a stinkingly dirty toilet, your clothes are an eyesore even your bath towel, you hardly bath on your off days, your kitchen is actually dirty you hardly wash your plates after eating, you will carelessly pile most your clothes on the bed and the floor when it won't cost you anything to fold and put them in your wardrobe, etc.

From my posts you can tell I’m a Dr easily but you are either drunk or have me mixed up with someone else. Since you are typing legibly it might mean the latter. I trust you will say more so I can be sure you know me well. I’m all eyes. Go ahead.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
DominusPrime:

From my posts you can tell I’m a Dr easily but you are either drunk or have me mixed up with someone else. Since you are typing legibly it might mean the latter. I trust you will say more so I can be sure you know me well. I’m all eyes. Go ahead.

Lol i know you well Br*me, but at this point, I'm done

My advice, stop being dirty, it pays to be extremely neat

Adios.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Adios.

You sure do. Well I’ve got people who help me clean my place now and handle my laundry so you might want to pay me a visit again and spend a night or two so we could finish off from where we left off 😁😁😁
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Hassanmaye(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bluffly:

Paying bills is called responsibility, I may take the lead, and likewise my lovely wife do a lot without asking. I don't beg her with money, keep her shut with money. She is a wealth creator, God fearing and believes that she did not marry me to come and be taking even while gifts is allowed which she does to.

Let me bust you. Before I married her, I listed things I must have, and she said, If I want to do all these, what will she be doing with her money. Please marry a responsible woman
Oga you are just lucky, na me and my eyes witness with this gender
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Bluffly: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Oga you are just lucky, na me and my eyes witness with this gender
Maybe na yansh and boobs you dey grab first
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Hassanmaye(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bluffly:

Maybe na yansh and boobs you dey grab first
How can I get good woman I'm tired abeg??
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Bluffly: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hassanmaye:

How can I get good woman I'm tired abeg??
First be Godly and broken, defeat yourself first and stop enticing girls. Always display talent and look out for innate value, family values, godliness, financial discipline and commitment to growth. Stop looking for girls to control because you are not created an emperor but destined to lead the family lovingly.

The environment you relate with also matters, likewise friends that you keep

All said is not exhaustive, be prayerful, positive and get understanding in all things.

1 Like

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by charlypoker(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
TruthsFM:
Women aren’t that complicated; just do transfer — Benin man counsels his gender.

Video Credit: instablog9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtSAwk8dgX4

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1711483623818313792

another Ozuo from Benin reporting live. na alcohol dey talk so

1 Like

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Moneyyman: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
You know! These guys are always around everywhere, dating corporate ladies. You'll see well-packaged girls come from the office on Friday afternoon, change and go to the market. Come back and use sweet aroma scatter everywhere. At night, soundtrack won't let anyone sleep.

Saturday morning they're up cleaning, cook by later afternoon, then another round of soundtrack at night.

Then leave Sunday evening to prepare for the work week.

Egbon adugbo is just smiling moving around without cash, but sure of the next corporate babe coming during the week.

But modern weak men thinks it's "doing transfer" that will keep woman.

Tueh.

Middlechild03:

Bro, you see that part you said older area bros changing beautiful women and were broke? I can attest to that , bro, the compound I grew up in with my parents, had this 3 bachelors occupying one room, just regular guys with small time huzzles but these guys will be bringing nurses, bankers , I mean real corporate chicks, I never saw any below standard chick with them, it was crazy bro! Anytime I want to loose guard ontop woman parol , I just remember them and regain my senses, Not to setttle for less, Brother Samson. Egbon ladja, brother kola! O G’s for life ! I’m sure they must have been married now!
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Moneyyman: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
Honestly, brother man. We have to hold our fellow man to high standards for society to become sane.

They'll damage these girls' mentality and break up soon. Then those ones will carry that stupid entitlement into their next relationship and frustrate a hardworking man.

Na man do man.

jayAjoku:
brother everything you said is the truth omo I suppose buy beer for you 😂😂 bastards like the idiot in the video are the reason some girls have developed bad behaviour

1 Like

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Adios.

I think I now have an idea who you are. But then I’m going to have to deactivate this moniker. I’m not comfortable with you knowing me so well and me not being too sure who you are. All the best…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

60-year-old Man Sues Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips / What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.