Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men (21411 Views)

Women Aren’t Supose To Bring Anything To The Table And Here’s Why / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Is Love really that Complicated? See Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by sureinfo: 12:05am On Oct 11, 2023
Actually, there's a lot transfer can do.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by sureinfo: 12:05am On Oct 11, 2023
TruthsFM:
Until you do transfer come broke, na then you go know say dem no dey complicated, na dem be the original complications 😂
you know how it goes 😂😆
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2023
DominusPrime:

You sure do. Well I’ve got people who help me clean my place now and handle my laundry so you might want to pay me a visit again and spend a night or two so we could finish off from where we left off 😁😁😁

I told you I'm married with kids yet you say the bolded, you don't mind sleeping with a married woman now? It will take me 30 minutes to get to your foundation from Ife just so you know, meaning you've not changed after all those years, almost 40 yet still the same, it is well with you.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2023
DominusPrime:

I think I now have an idea who you are. But then I’m going to have to deactivate this moniker. I’m not comfortable with you knowing me so well and me not being too sure who you are. All the best…

Oh no you don't have to do that, don't worry you don't know me directly so don't be bothered, you can continue with your moniker this is a one off thing that won't happen again. Take care.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by geewean(m): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2023
This statement is neutral: neither right or wrong it depends on the context you wanna use it.

If you are looking at a long term relationship with purpose I believe carrying or executing this philosophy will end you up in colossal misery.

If it's a transactional relationship just to enjoy the puddings them its appropriate to do the transfer but on a condition that you have seen the green light to knack because many of them are manipulative.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by TruthsFM: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2023
sureinfo:
you know how it goes 😂😆
yes soo
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by TruthsFM: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2023
charlypoker:

another Ozuo from Benin reporting live. na alcohol dey talk so
really. And he dey say the fact ooo
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2023
Jovialjune1:

I told you I'm married with kids yet you say the bolded, you don't mind sleeping with a married woman now? It will take me 30 minutes to get to your foundation from Ife just so you know, meaning you've not changed after all those years, almost 40 yet still the same, it is well with you.

First off I’m not interested in having anything to do with you. I don’t do married women. I initially didn’t believe you were married and I thought I was talking to the person giving you information. Later I went through your posts and saw that you both have similar ideologies and hate men that cheat. That made me feel she was actually the one. But after confirming from your posts that you are indeed married I then realized my initial hunch was correct. I still said I wanted to see you hoping you’d say something so I’ll be sure who you are. And you did. Now I know where all the ‘I am dirty and I don’t clean up after myself’, (imagine!!! )is coming from. She just wants to spoil what she can’t have. Only she knows where I work presently.

That said I’ll still deactivate this account. It’s part of a gradual plan to terminate communication with her. She’s blaming me for her not being married and it’s seems like it’s beginning to affect her mentally especially as you, her close friend, is married. Again telling you things and then you coming out to spill them here is a step too far. Since it’s just a moniker I can let that go. I’ll also have to block her and cease all communication with her on WhatsApp. I wish you guys all the best. 😊😊😊
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
DominusPrime:

First off I’m not interested in having anything to do with you. I don’t do married women. I initially didn’t believe you were married and I thought I was talking to the person giving you information. Later I went through your posts and saw that you both have similar ideologies and hate men that cheat. That made me feel she was actually the one. But after confirming from your posts that you are indeed married I then realized my initial hunch was correct. I still said I wanted to see you hoping you’d say something so I’ll be sure who you are. And you did. Now I know where all the ‘I am dirty and I don’t clean up after myself’, (imagine!!! )is coming from. She just wants to spoil what she can’t have. Only she knows where I work presently.

That said I’ll still deactivate this account. It’s part of a gradual plan to terminate communication with her. She’s blaming me for her not being married and it’s seems like it’s beginning to affect her mentally especially as you, her close friend, is married. Again telling you things and then you coming out to spill them here is a step too far. Since it’s just a moniker I can let that go. I’ll also have to block her and cease all communication with her on WhatsApp. I wish you guys all the best. 😊😊😊

Lol you are so wrong in all your assumptions dear, my friend is long married with kids so think far back, an occasion brought her to Ife recently, we were talking about life generally, past relationships we had so she mentioned a potential doctor she knew briefly, when she said your name, it was another friend of mine who was with us that spilled things about you, everything about you, so chill, I'm not trying to castigate you, just stating things I heard so stop taking things out of proportion or accuse someone else falsely.

I think I made a mistake chatting you up, I should have minded my business, I sincerely apologise.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Dizzyyish: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Lol you are so wrong in all your assumptions dear, my friend is long married with kids so think far back, an occasion brought her to Ife recently, we were talking about life generally, past relationships we had so she mentioned a potential doctor she knew briefly, when she said your name, it was another friend of mine who was with us that spilled things about you, everything about you, so chill, I'm not trying to castigate you, just stating things I heard so stop taking things out of proportion or accuse someone else falsely.

I think I made a mistake chatting you up, I should have minded my business, I sincerely apologise.

This is a very poor attempt to cover up. Only one person knows where I work and knows my nl moniker at the same time.

No need for apologies. I’m not upset if not I’d have tried to take this discussion off this public forum. Asides the fact that she can keep seeing my posts when I’ve decided to cut off from her I don’t have any issues with our conversation so far. And next time someone tells you stuff about a person you don’t know don’t come to a public space and talk like you know the person first hand. I know her reasons for telling you the things she said. And for you to believe that I can be so dirty that I don’t clean myself up shows you all think alike and as always will readily jump on anything as long as it paints a man bad. I won’t bother clarifying or trying to change the narrative you have of me as it is inconsequential but at least learn a thing or two from our discuss ok. She’s really bitter. And I think you should help her and not encourage her misery.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Goodlady(f): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
DominusPrime:

This is a very poor attempt to cover up. Only one person knows where I work and knows my nl moniker at the same time.

No need for apologies. I’m not upset if not I’d have tried to take this discussion off this public forum. Asides the fact that she can keep seeing my posts when I’ve decided to cut off from her I don’t have any issues with our conversation so far. And next time someone tells you stuff about a person you don’t know don’t come to a public space and talk like you know the person first hand. I know her reasons for telling you the things she said. And for you to believe that I can be so dirty that I don’t clean myself up shows you all think alike and as always will readily jump on anything as long as it paints a man bad. I won’t bother clarifying or trying to change the narrative you have of me as it is inconsequential but at least learn a thing or two from our discuss ok. She’s really bitter. And I think you should help her and not encourage her misery.

At this point you are free to believe any narrative that suits you, it's all my fault telling you what she told me in confidence and as a friend, there are things friends shouldn't tell the party involved, she didnt tell me any of this with malice, we talked about exes generally and it was something to laugh about, she didnt want to tell me your moniker at first, i begged her for months before she even gave me clues, i actually figured the rest out on my own by going through your posts, but surely you men must have said terrible things about women in your discussions which is not a big deal, I obviously betrayed her trust by confronting you with it, and no she is not bitter, she is actually in a good place in life, she's very very happy, you can confront her with this if you want, it is no big deal, although she may be angry with me but I'll accept my fault and take full responsibility, if only I minded my business, and yes you deserve my apology because I shouldn't have brought it here or said anything to you, I'll apologise to her too.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jovialjune1:

At this point you are free to believe any narrative that suits you, it's all my fault telling you what she told me in confidence and as a friend, there are things friends shouldn't tell the party involved, she didnt tell me any of this with malice, we talked about exes generally and it was something to laugh about, she didnt want to tell me your moniker at first, i begged her for months before she even gave me clues, i actually figured the rest out on my own by going through your posts, but surely you men must have said terrible things about women in your discussions which is not a big deal, I obviously betrayed her trust by confronting you with it, and no she is not bitter, she is actually in a good place in life, she's very very happy, you can confront her with this if you want, it is no big deal, although she may be angry with me but I'll accept my fault and take full responsibility, if only I minded my business, and yes you deserve my apology because I shouldn't have brought it here or said anything to you, I'll apologise to her too.

I’m not bothered about whatever issues you with her have cos of what you told me cos that’s not even true in the first place. All this story you are painting isn’t even true. Only one person knows where I work and has come there and at the same time knows my moniker.

I won’t confront her with anything. Like I said I want to cut off from her so there’s really no point.

And yes men do say terrible things about women. Some true. Some false. But I won’t without knowing the person just assume it’s true cos a close friend told me so much so that I’ll bring it up here. Anyways. It all good. Enjoy the rest of your day. 😊
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
DominusPrime:

I’m not bothered about whatever issues you with her have cos of what you told me cos that’s not even true in the first place. All this story you are painting isn’t even true. Only one person knows where I work and has come there and at the same time knows my moniker.

And yes men do say terrible things about women. Some true. Some false. But I won’t without knowing the person just assume it’s true cos a close friend told me so much so that I’ll bring it up here. Anyways. It all good. Enjoy the rest of your day. 😊

Okay you caught me, she is the person you think knows your work and place, and honestly i exaggerated some of what she told me to see your reaction, if you're familiar with my posts you'd see that I'm a very confrontational person, and now I see that you are a good person though everyone has a bad side, but please don't take it out on her because this is entirely my fault not her, I'll have to explain myself to her and pls don't have that impression that she is a terrible and bitter person as you said because she truly is not at all. I'm really sorry, enjoy the rest of your day too.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Merry100: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
I agree with this guy. He spoke the fact, we are not complicated o 😂

I don't know why some guys are pained, don't they also have their own standard of evaluating ladies? Guys also need to provide reasons why they should be preferred to other guys. I don't support ladies being liabilities but you can't just be useless to us. Nobody will go to the market to purchase unripe fruit except ripe fruits are unavailable.

A guy doesn't know how to approach a lady, he does not provide emotional support and he now top it up with stinginess, he should better marry his sister.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Okay you caught me, she is the person you think knows your work and place, and honestly i exaggerated some of what she told me to see your reaction, if you're familiar with my posts you'd see that I'm a very confrontational person, and now I see that you are a good person though everyone has a bad side, but please don't take it out on her because this is entirely my fault not her, I'll have to explain myself to her and pls don't have that impression that she is a terrible and bitter person as you said because she truly is not at all. I'm really sorry, enjoy the rest of your day too.
I’m not discussing or taking anything out on her.
Re: Women Aren’t That Complicated, Just Do Transfer — Benin Man Counsels Men by thomasjoe(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
It's far deeper than they think ...

Thanks for your insights...

Moneyyman:
Weak and feminized men everywhere.

So what happens when another man with a deeper pocket comes for your woman? Keep living in fantasies.

Bricklayers, mechanics, and many of those people you'll think have no much money to spend on women are out there marrying beautiful and well-behaved women, who respect and love them.

But this brother thinks "doing transfer" is what keeps a woman. You'll learn the hard way.

That's why many of you will use that money to raise children of other men and think they're yours!

You're only permitted to spend on your wife or serious fiancee, and even then it must be sensibly. You reward a good WIFE by spoiling her, knowing that she would still be grateful and think of you and the family even as you spoil her.

But these leeches out there know you're their maga and will eat and eat until your broke then they disappear.

Finally, before any of you come for me, ask yourself this question: why do most girls feel happy when their boyfriends spend heavily on them, but become angry/sad when their brothers do the same for their girlfriends?

Why do ladies advise their brothers against spending too much on girlfriends but are comfortable with it only when they marry the girls?

Women know women.

But this brother thinks he knows women so much, "just do transfer."

A foolish man.

Growing up, some of those older "bros" we had in the area were broke and just getting by, but you'll see them changing VERY BEAUTIFUL ladies daily!

Shishi them no get, but women still dey come knack them, cook, wash, and respect them.

Today, idiots think it's money you'll use for them. Mumu man.

I'm angry because this is how some stupid men go ahead to spoil all these small girl and they now think everyone is their mates. A 22-year old girl will boldly talk anyhow to you even when you didn't ask her out, simply because one idiot is funding her excessive lifestyle.

If not, ask me why a young girl who isn't working but has iPhone 13, new clothes, and crazy attitude suddenly thinks a 28-year old who is comfortably catering for himself and siblings, is a failure because he doesn't have flashy cars or blows money like some stupid god-forsaken yahoo animal.

These idiot men spoilt the women!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

60-year-old Man Sues Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips / What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.