Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her (2069 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Jayden001(m): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
I saw wonders today. I had a good day at work and I cashed out well grin So I decided to visit my girl after work, offered her some money and she said NO. Not that it was small cos she didn't even know how much I was giving her. She just said no that she has nothing serious to do with cash at the moment and the money I gave her las week have not finished 😳😳
I was shocked, couldn't believe what I heard; a Nigerian lady turning down money??
At long last, she didn't collect it oo. She said whenever she has something serious that she needs my help she will then come and collect it.
Brethren, good girls still exist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by CooldipoMPS: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
grin

proud of her, she must be from Ekiti, home of the well mannered wink

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Taylor92: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
grin
Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Taylor92: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
CooldipoMPS:
grin

proud of her, she must be from Ekiti, home of the well mannered wink

Ekiti keh

People wey dey sell votes on credit

Dey play

30 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by PoliteActivist: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
An obvious FORMAT! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Sirmwill: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
All of you above me need Jesus 😂😂
Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Jayden001(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:
An obvious FORMAT! cheesy
U think so??
I don't really think so cos I told her that when she may ask , I may not have it; That I don't have money every time. And she said if I don't have it when she ask, she will wait till when I will have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by TONY042(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
She no need the money at moment but
Me need am now, how e go be na OP?

2 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by PoliteActivist: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jayden001:

U think so??

I know so. She's out for life-changing money or commitment, not the peanuts you gave her last time

2 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Carcholce: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I know so. She's out for life-changing money or commitment, not the peanuts you gave her last time

Like 500k billing and above. grin

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by JOACHINpedro: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jayden001:

U think so??
I don't really think so cos I told her that when she may ask , I may not have it; That I don't have money every time. And she said if I don't have it when she ask, she will wait till when I will have
Wtf!
That's what you guys do in relationships?
Playing father's role cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Theweekend: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
TONY042:

cheesy
TONY042:

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Jayden001(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

Wtf!
That's what you guys do in relationships?
Playing father's role cheesy
U don't get it. I just told her that it's not everytime that I have money to give out. And she's saying no problem.
Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by JOACHINpedro: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jayden001:

U don't get it. I just told her that it's not everytime that I have money to give out. And she's saying no problem.
Don't blame me Sir, this looks awkward. Asin, wait till money come. Seems like a father-daughter relationship.
I'm not hating though, I just don't relate.

2 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Bouncing2(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jayden001:

U think so??

She’ll wait until you have it?

That’s a FORMAT bro!!..

Are you her world bank?
Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Reminderz: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
when have you given any of your guy's money to solve their problems? you don't have family you can share your "excess" cash with other than someone you call girlfriend? truly, na man dey do man...

in case you don't know, she's playing the long game with you, when she's about to ask you, na your life savings she go ask and she will convince you that it's for a profitable investment..... and you'll give it to her... sorry oo, father of an orphan...

6 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Nicepoker(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
You better get her registered in a rehab. She is not ok grin
Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Artiiclebeast: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Smart Alpha girl.

She'd rather be the one to do the asking and stating the amount she wants.

Just keep whatever you had intended giving her on the side and keep adding to it until she says so...

So many ways to kill a rat without harming the clay pot.

Lol

4 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Ballzproblem2: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
undecided you cashed out today , you know reason your mama , you know remember your siblings or the less needy na babe enter your mind ,many of y'all don't deserve money

4 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by obinna58(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Pretense
Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Jayden001(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Reminderz:
when have you given any of your guy's money to solve their problems? you don't have family you can share your "excess" cash with other than someone you call girlfriend? truly, na man dey do man...

in case you don't know, she's playing the long game with you, when she's about to ask you, na your life savings she go ask and she will convince you that it's for a profitable investment..... and you'll give it to her... sorry oo, father of an orphan...
I give to my people Oga. Free that talk
Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Jayden001(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
undecided you cashed out today , you know reason your mama , you know remember your siblings or the less needy na babe enter your mind ,many of y'all don't deserve money
I sent my mom money last weekend. It's barely 3 days. Besides, my mom is doing well for herself
Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by deewhydoski(m): 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jayden001:

I sent my mom money last weekend. It's barely 3 days. Besides, my mom is doing well for herself
Bro don't let anybody put sand in your garri for here. Don't let that babe slip from your finger. Still try to study her more. Her type is rare.
You can use the money to buy her gift that u know she loves.

2 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Goodlady(f): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jayden001:
I saw wonders today. I had a good day at work and I cashed out well grin So I decided to visit my girl after work, offered her some money and she said NO. Not that it was small cos she didn't even know how much I was giving her. She just said no that she has nothing serious to do with cash at the moment and the money I gave her las week have not finished 😳😳
I was shocked, couldn't believe what I heard; a Nigerian lady turning down money??
At long last, she didn't collect it oo. She said whenever she has something serious that she needs my help she will then come and collect it.
You think everyone is elebi?
We v women of dignity.

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Gee64: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
She's collecting bigger money from her other guys. My opinion though.
Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Jayden001(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
deewhydoski:

Bro don't let anybody put sand in your garri for here. Don't let that babe slip from your finger. Still try to study her more. Her type is rare.
You can use the money to buy her gift that u know she loves.
Ok
Thanks man.
Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by MyAss(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Check, is she from burundi
Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Vision101(m): 3:03am On Oct 11, 2023
Dey there dey fool yourself. She wants husband.
Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by DyingFetus: 4:19am On Oct 11, 2023
Imagine giving a woman money so she can use it to look good for another man and be going to his place

Oga simp well done oo

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by JONSYN7154: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2023
Jayden001:
Marry her ASAP.

Their kind is hard to find.

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Babe Refused To Collect The Money I Gave To Her by Bluezy13(m): 7:25am On Oct 11, 2023
It is nothing new.
She is planting seeds for a bumper harvest.
When the billing will start, you'll go extra mile to satisfy her because you'll think she isn't after money.
It is a format.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Releases ‘proof Showing Hamas Militants Shot At Hospital In Gaza (video) / Nigerian Men Appreciation Thread! / Girls Only!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.