Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? (967 Views)

Please HELP! I Cum Without Touching Myself +18 / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? by SuperOnyi: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
shocked

Hey there, SuperOnyi!

I've been wanting to write you – yes you – the same guy whose fingers is currently tapping this keyboard! I never liked you because you always trying to act like you're any different from others and this ends up hurting the both of us since I'm the same person as you. You were always trying to please others, what the heck is wrong with you?

What happened to that bright future the younger SuperOnyi saw?
What happened to that dream we both agreed to chase, huh?
Why did you try to please the world and crucify me?
I thought we are on the same mission?
What happened to you, SuperOnyi?

Did you feel better hating yourself for no reason all this years? Look at what you've done to me, look at the pain and the wasted years after you tried to be the sacrificial lamb. Deep down, you know that your inner self is crushing but you never seem to learn!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? by Nvestor02: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
Stand up and do something. The dreams are still yours.
Re: Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? by SuperOnyi: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
shocked

I hate the fact that you keep me hidden and refuse to listen to me like I'm some worthless piece of paper with "listen to me" written on it. BItch, I'm a part of you that actually makes better decision than you'll ever make!

Look at you, 21 with no fcking achievement, I wonder how're you going to make some of those dreams we both shared together as a kid? At 21, you do menial jobs to survive and work around with nothing except your failed Nwaboi apprenticeship – remember how I warned you against agreeing to the manipulation?

Tell me what you've done with your writing skill, drawing skill, and all our dream of becoming a scientific innovator? Now look at you, you're almost a shadow of the old you – uglier, dumber, and lost. I bet daddy would never be proud of you!

This was never my vision for you, I wanted the best for us and the family – remember those nights I comforted you and urged you to play Eminem's 'Not Afraid' to deal with dad's absence! Look at what you've done, all your teenage years freely given to people who ain't give a fck about you! Look at me, 30 isn't too far from 21!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? by SuperOnyi: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
shocked

Oh I'm not the hater, tough guy? But bItCh, I didn't take away anything from you and I am not the reason you're in this mess today! Maybe if you didn't hit me first then I wouldn't have cussed at you but you brought this on yourself, dumdum! While you're pointing a finger at me, three are pointing back at you.

I'm tired of settling for less and being humble while the whole world keep trapping me down, I'm sick and tired of misery. I really wish I could fcking end this already because it's hard to ever be truly happy without battling this demons. Henceforth, I'm going to keep hitting you hard for as long as I find this pain and that feeling of anxiety and depression.

You brought this upon yourself, you can head to your favorite menial job while mom is there in the village longing to see her son.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? by SuperOnyi: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
shocked

And as you sit there thinking about going to the hellish overnight job, I'm screaming through this letter to let you know that I hurt worst. If you want to live then you have to start doing it the right and strategic way, that's why I'm giving you exactly what you're giving me! SuperOnyi, you've got a mountain of responsibilities on your shoulders!

Yo, listen to me when I'm talking to me! We can make a change, all we got to do is fight together biTcH. It's time you bring me out so people can see what you've got inside of you, it's time to break out of this matrix and starting living and winning before death comes.

Go look at the mirror and ask yourself who you truly are.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? by Skodrran(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Want to speak to you bro

Whatsapp ??
Re: Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? by SuperOnyi: 12:32am On Oct 15, 2023
Skodrran:
Want to speak to you bro

Whatsapp ??

shocked

I sent you a mail bro.
Re: Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? by Skodrran(m): 12:39am On Oct 15, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I sent you a mail bro.

Sent
Re: Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? by abba190: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
grin superonyi stop being afraid of reaching 30

1 Like

Re: Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? by SuperOnyi: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
abba190:
grin superonyi stop being afraid of reaching 30

shocked

grin
Re: Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? by SuperOnyi: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
shocked

Yo SuperOnyi!

2024 is your year, go 'em! Fulfil all your goals and make us proud, always remember that as days pass, you get closer to your grave.

Go get them goals, soldier!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? by Obnoxious2001(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Yo SuperOnyi!

2024 is your year, go 'em! Fulfil all your goals and make us proud, always remember that as days pass, you get closer to your grave.

Match on soldier 🪖.
Stand your ground, I think you should take things gradually.

I wish you all the best boss

1 Like

Re: Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? by abba190: 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Yo SuperOnyi!

you can do it superonyi

1 Like

Re: Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? by SuperOnyi: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
abba190:
you can do it superonyi

shocked

Yessir!

No relenting!
Re: Letter To Myself (18+) I Hate Myself? by SuperOnyi: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
Obnoxious2001:

Match on soldier 🪖.
Stand your ground, I think you should take things gradually.

I wish you all the best boss

shocked

Thank you boss.

I can't afford failure, it's too expensive.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Guys Do This Love Thing / How Wealth Was Measured Before Forbes List / Cruel Intentions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.