Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy (3708 Views)

Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Most Nigerian girls are unintelligent, boring, dumb and mentally lazy.

They wait for a guy to initiate a Convo and when the guy runs out of substance, the show ends.

Even in relationships, they'll call you and expect you to do all the talking, so in essence, they just called you because they missed you but have nothing to say.

You can't constructively argue with them on global issues or reasonable topics because their brains are too shallow, filled with TikTok dancing ideas.

If you don't call them, they won't. Infact most relationships are held by the guys. The men literally do everything. They sit and enjoy and tomorrow complain of being cheated on, when you were nothing but a leech.

Chat with other African girls and you can tell the difference.

An average Nigerian girl's vocabulary is limited to these: fine, thank you, okay, lol, funny, really, hmm, it's fine, chai, till then, maybe,

Now this doesn't matter if they have interest in you or not. A girl may be held over heels over but can chat properly and expect you to do everything.

The dumbness stinks and this is what feminists should address. Else men will continue to see these dumbos are objects for pleasure.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by chiefolododo(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hummm
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by LarryCork: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
lacasera14:

They wait for a guy to initiate a Convo and when the guy runs out of substance, the show ends.

Even in relationships, they'll call you and expect you to do all the talking, so in essence, they just called you because they missed you but have nothing to say.

You can't constructively argue with them on global issues or reasonable topics because their brains are too shallow, filled with TikTok dancing ideas.

If you don't call them, they won't. Infact most relationships are held by the guys. The men literally do everything. They sit and enjoy and tomorrow complain of being cheated on, when you were nothing but a leech.

An average Nigerian girl's vocabulary is limited to these: fine, thank you, okay, lol, funny, really, hmm, it's fine, chai, till then, maybe,

Now this doesn't matter if they have interest in you or not. A girl may be held over heels over but can chat properly and expect you to do everything.

The dumbness stinks and this is what feminists should address. Else men will continue to see these dumbos are objects for pleasure.

is yor mum still Nigerian sir? (no oofeincse) smiley

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
LarryCork:

is yor mum still Nigeria sir? (no oofeincse) smiley
I said girls not mothers. Now run along and next time don't bring mother's into conversations like this because you were birthed by one. Unless you want us to drag mum's here. I have an Arsenal for that.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by okoroemeka(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
lacasera14:

it is not only Nigerian girls even oyibo girls are dumber,have you not watched the video were they are asked to name 3 African countries,non answered,some were even saying wakanda,many don't even know Africa is a continent,many can't even say their countries capital city,girls are generally dumb all over the world

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Jeon(f): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
. You talk alot, so look for your fellow "l too know Gemini "

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Zonefree(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
One called me yesterday, after the normal greetings, she went mute. I was silent too, after like 15 seconds of silence, she said "talk na"...

Most Nigerian girls sรบck at keeping a conversation. They can't maintain a sane conversation for straight two minutes. I pity SIMPle men that engage them.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Sonnobax15(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
Zonefree:
One called me yesterday, after the normal greetings, she went mute. I was silent too, after like 15 seconds of silence, she said "talk na"...

Most Nigerian girls sรบck at keeping a conversation. They can't maintain a sane conversation for straight two minutes. I pity SIMPle men that engage them.
. grin. Bro,so you still get time to dey reason banny Matter?

I be dey think say with the way you dey steadily dey bash bannies for here,say you no go even g their time at all.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Sammy101111(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
That is Nigeria womanโ€™s for you ๐Ÿ˜‚
Relationship na entitlement now
Dating of Nigeria girls is like adopting a child at the orphanage

The good womanโ€™s weโ€™re the once our father married then and gave birth to us the rest that are been born now adays are just orphan

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by VinnyBaba: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Lolss,

Truth is our Naija Girls are NOT actually Boring! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

As a Guy, just try find out Thier Interests! ๐Ÿค”

Whether it's Jenifa Diaries, Kim Kardashian show, Korean Series, BBNaija, or African Magic Epic, etc.
And form ur conservations from there!๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

One Babe I am Wooing currently, she will be Forming Quiet Girl,
but If you codedly Bring up any Preek/Towtow Gist, she comes ALIVE!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jeon:
. You talk alot, so look for your fellow "l too know Gemini "
lol okay I will.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Zonefree:

lol she say talk na. It's the guy that will approach you, toast you, buy things for you, call you, keep the conversation going, protect you, beg you. What do women actually do? Then they'll say after I gave you my body? But you moaned and even said harder. And the guy gave you his grandfather's body not his.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss,

Truth is our Naija Girls are NOT actually Boring! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

As a Guy, just try find out Thier Interests! ๐Ÿค”

Whether it's Jenifa Diaries, Kim Kardashian show, Korean Series, BBNaija, or African Magic Epic, etc.
And form ur conservations from there!๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

One Babe I am Wooing currently, she will be Forming Quiet Girl,
but If you codedly Bring up any Preek/Towtow Gist, she comes ALIVE!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž
Lol says she comes alive.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by APOPTOSIS: 1:09am On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:

Your points may be valid but not in the context in which you put them, which ought to be frowned at.

First, Most Nigerian Ladies were raised to be confined to the kitchen & keep their faces down when men talk. This is unlike the ladies we meet everyday in diaspora.
A Lady in America can strike up a conversation on space exploration with you. Many can operate, couple and upgrade their laptops independently while an average educated Nigerian lady is still battling with keyboard and where to find the letter "V" and "Q".

Secondly You can't raise crude and timid ladies and expect an Ngozi Okonjo Iweala in return. When you plant pepper expect pepper on harvest.
When you Japa you will understand the gap between the ladies in terms of conversation, content and mental acuity on global issues. It's pathetic but you can't blame our Ladies who just started getting educated.

We are still talking about getting the "GIRL CHILD" educated meanwhile, it was a Black American lady that singlehandedly invented GPS technology we enjoy today. Even in diaspora, most average Nigerian men can't strike up a conversation with an average Caucasian lady, except the Nigerian man is highly cerebral, vast and ladened with global facts.

Therefore, plant Mango and reap Mango.
Therefore, Apologize to our Ladies now. They just started getting educated about 4 decades ago.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by PoliteActivist: 1:29am On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:

I find that only guys who live mainly in Nigeria "hate" Nigerian girls. When guys live permanently abroad their eye go clear, they'd start appreciating Naija girls cheesy Even those who initially marry foreigners, most end up marrying Naija..

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I find that only guys who live mainly in Nigeria "hate" Nigerian girls. When guys live permanently abroad their eye go clear, they'd start appreciating Naija girls cheesy Even those who initially marry foreigners, most end up marrying Naija..

True talk

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Fiscus105(m): 4:46am On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:

Why can't u follow ur fellow guys and let ladies leave in peace? Must girls have interest in what you like at all costs?

That's why many of you find it difficult to get married and leave long in marriages.

You want to change the design of God because of ur selfish interest.

Meanwhile, how many of you guys are really "talking senses", when discussing national or global issues? Many of you would only bash/attack, either the OP or CHARACTER being discussed in that thread and refused to contribute meaningfully until the threads go off point.

I think Nairaland forum is here to show foolishness of many guys.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by blingxx(m): 5:55am On Oct 12, 2023
LarryCork:

is yor mum still Nigeria sir? (no oofeincse) smiley

Stop going off point and try to have sense. Na why dey fail exams

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Tallesty1(m): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:

They simply don't like you.

A lady that likes you will talk until you are tired of listening to her.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by DyingFetus: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2023
You mingle with street girls that's why

They only care for cold stone z sharwama and pizza

Go to the library or book stores and mingle with girls there

Stop initiate a convo online , do it IRL

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2023
Tallesty1:
They simply don't like you.

A lady that likes you will talk until you are tired of listening to her.
It's not a matter of love or like. Some really like me and would do anything for me but upstairs is empty. This is I have seen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Tallesty1(m): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:
It's not a matter of love or like. Some really like me and would do anything for me but upstairs is empty. This is I have seen.
They like you enough to do anything for you.

Anything but having a conversation with you.

You okay?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lacasera14(m): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

Your points may be valid but not in the context in which you put them, which ought to be frowned at.

First, Most Nigerian Ladies were raised to be confined to the kitchen & keep their faces down when men talk. This is unlike the ladies we meet everyday in diaspora.
A Lady in America can strike up a conversation on space exploration with you. Many can operate, couple and upgrade their laptops independently while an average educated Nigerian lady is still battling with keyboard and where to find the letter "V" and "Q".

Secondly You can't raise crude and timid ladies and expect an Ngozi Okonjo Iweala in return. When you plant pepper expect pepper on harvest.
When you Japa you will understand the gap between the ladies in terms of conversation, content and mental acuity on global issues. It's pathetic but you can't blame our Ladies who just started getting educated.

We are still talking about getting the "GIRL CHILD" educated meanwhile, it was a Black American lady that singlehandedly invented GPS technology we enjoy today. Even in diaspora, most average Nigerian men can't strike up a conversation with an average Caucasian lady, except the Nigerian man is highly cerebral, vast and ladened with global facts.

Therefore, Apologize to our Ladies now. They just started getting educated about 4 decades ago.
Thank you for the shout-out to the noble women and shoving the blame to education. But this is 2023 where you can learn anything by typing a few words on Google and operamini supplies you gist unsolicited about local and global events. These girls have smartphones and in this case, ignorance is not an excuse. Ignorance means they had the resources but ignored it. This is not about girl child education. These are Gen Zs that are supposedly woke.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by emekalovepets: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2023
If you check out fool that write this about our lovely girls one the fools is still 18 living in his parents house okoro come to
Lekki and date classic girls and u will enjoy Nigeria girls that have money stop fooling yourself with all this cheap girls so that you wonโ€™t end up in poverty to birth another dumb girl

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Anny69: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2023
All bullshit! Pure bullshit. Can you just fucking leave Nigeria girls alone? Stick to foreign ladies abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Anny69: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2023
lacasera14:
I said girls not mothers. Now run along and next time don't bring mother's into conversations like this because you were birthed by one. Unless you want us to drag Mum's here. I have an Arsenal for that.
Was your mother not once a girl? Abi you don't have girls in your family? I am sure it's one girl who did you dirty so you've decided to take out all your energy on Nigerian girls. Grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Marynwachukwu21(f): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2023
They're dumb and lazy because some of them are not properly raised from the start just like when they do something wrong instead of the parents to correct them,they give them go ahead...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by lordnkem000(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2023
Bro u re on point.
It's happening right now in my relationship o. If I keep quiet, everywhere will be silent o, topics re raised by me, conversations starts by from me. She's a lovely girl, just dumb as u say

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by mischief003: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

First, Most Nigerian Ladies were raised to be confined to the kitchen & keep their faces down when men talk.This is unlike the ladies we meet everyday in diaspora.

Is it the same Caucasian ladies that are all over onlyfans and live cam selling their bodies or the ones looking for men to swindle with marriage scam

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by LarryCork: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2023
blingxx:

Stop going off point and try to have sense. Na why dey fail exams

Brother am on yor side I swaaaar.am juss tryin to help.is your mother or sister Nigerian, Please??..serrrois question (no oofencse) undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Little21: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2023
Bullshit!. No one said you should go for Nigerian ladies, leave Nigerian ladies alone, and stick to American or Chinese ladies. Don't you guys have better things to do? Than talk about ladies on this forum? You can do better than this.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Dumb And Mentally Lazy by Quality20(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2023
Why won't they be dumb when they have been conditioned to believe that all u guys truly want is to have sex with them, nothing more nothing less

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Grow Fat And Ugly After Marraige? / Need Someone To Take Care Of You? / 5 Secrets Of Women Expose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.