Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) (40369 Views)

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Samples Of UNN Certificates / Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Vicana: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
I can't seem to understand these kind of politicians.
What's the difference there na, the surname is just in different positions. It depends on how it is arraanged by the giving institution......this man claim is dead on arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Otuo2018: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
I can tell Arabambi for free that all those who graduated from UNN in June, 1984 had their youth service in 1984/1985. They include Prof. Charles Soludo, Tunde Lemon, Godwin Emefiele etc
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by femagj(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
It is just a typographic error; just one letter
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by nedekid: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Roboto11:

Who is the president?

Haba, I am not petty, we know who is president.
More pressing is that you and i are buying fuel at 600, diesel at 1050, $ @1000, pounds at 1250, etc.
Abi did he give you ID card to buy at spacial jagaban rate? grin

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by naijanaso: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Come to think of it, this Obi of a man was not a bright student. How did they even offer him admission with that poor WAEC result?
To further address his not-bright academic level he still managed to graduate with a 2-2 in a course I guess they just managed to offer him as a result of him not being able to fit into any big course then.
He tried to make a name for himself. He didn't let poor academic performance deter him. I like that part of him.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
Roboto11:

You must be a dunce to think an average pass in English Language, Mathematics and Government is an intelligent student.

I only quoted you oh, I no talk about education, so many great men never liked school, the nairaland you are today, Seun drop out too.

School is not a definition of intelligence.

Don’t mistake education for intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Trendishine: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
Now they are directly attacking the presidential candidate of the party they claim to chair. Arababablubambi is a reprobate..
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by byteem: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ttipsy:
Clearly Apapa is Agbado member

The sad part is they are not even hiding it.. Shameless

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Halo22: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
GoodLife4live:
That Dullard from agulu can never be my president... Person that went all the way to embarrassed Nigerians on CNN network...
U just spewed bullcrap.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Believeintruth: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obiedun:
Obi is mumu. Olodo. Just like you.

You are worse.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hmm.. wonders!
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Dedeity: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Roboto11:
Obi is a blockhead.
He was a 2 term governor and a successful business man but same can't be said about your father who lived all his life in a mesh.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Roboto11: 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dedeity:
He was a 2 term governor and a successful business man but same can't be said about your father who lived all his life in a mesh.

Did you ever think about your father whilst writing this?

grin
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Poleski: 5:11am On Oct 13, 2023
Roboto11:
Obi is a blockhead.

He is better than your whole family generations. You will never achieve 1% of what has achieved in life. He's a selfmade billionaire and you will continue to be a pauper in your pathetic life.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by timbabng(m): 5:11am On Oct 13, 2023
Vicana:
I can't seem to understand these kind of politicians.
What's the difference there na, the surname is just in different positions. It depends on how it is arraanged by the giving institution......this man claim is dead on arrival.

What they are saying is this: His NYSC has Onwubuase while his UNN certificate has Onwubuasi. His followers need to know that errors do happen, and it can happen to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Poleski: 5:12am On Oct 13, 2023
GoodLife4live:
That Dullard from agulu can never be my president... Person that went all the way to embarrassed Nigerians on CNN network...

Mumu post.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Poleski: 5:19am On Oct 13, 2023
Arabambi or Aragbagbue or whatever he calls himself is a typical yoruba ronu, agbado, batidiotic sore loser!
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Obiedun(m): 6:21am On Oct 13, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are worse.
He obi is useless and irresponsible just like you. A common fake phone charger seller.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by simfrost90210: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Where did Giringory steal Onwubuasi and Onwubuase identities? When did he murder these two twins and take on their identities at different times in his career (UNN and NYSC)? Also, where did the name Giringory come from when peter obi (without giringory) was the name on his WAEC results. So many questions raised about this man called obi.

Yeah😒😒🤔🤔.., so many!
Conversing with you has been wasteful!
I can now understand your faint perspective!
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Roboto11: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2023
Poleski:

He is better than your whole family generations. You will never achieve 1% of what has achieved in life. He's a selfmade billionaire and you will continue to be a pauper in your pathetic life.

In my worst, I'll be better off than you.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by andycom(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2023
GoodLife4live:

An empty airhead calling a billionaire and a former governor dullard?
Who in your useless family can attain the height he has reached? None
Social media give you nitwits an opportunity to talk sha.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by jumpmasta(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2023
GoodLife4live:
But the drug Barron and certifate forger is your president . You should have some shame

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by IfnobeGod20: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2023
Funflipper:

So without going to court, you mean you can't see the flaws on peter obi's UNN certificate? And Atiku's waec certificate does not have a date on it and you people pretend not to notice it? Nigerians can never be sincere with anything as long as they have taken sides.
This should not be an issue, only if you do the needful. Sue Atiku for parading fake WAEC certificate because it doesn't have a date on it. At least at the law court, he will be able to explain himself better while the absence of the date.
On Obi's UNN certificate there is no error in it, Onwubuasi is his name and he is well known with the name. You have to prove that he is not the one bearing that name for you to claim any hanky-panky. All the names captured there are his names which he is known with and people called him by them. At that, I think that was why he didn't submit same because of political bad belle, as his name to be consistent with what he is known with. Even his NYSC that the last letter of his name was misspelled (i replaced with e) is arguable but meanwhile he supposed to have corrected it for long, as he should have taken it back to issuing authority for proper correction but that doesn't take away its genuineness.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Ttipsy(f): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2023
byteem:

The sad part is they are not even hiding it.. Shameless
tomorow he will claim to be labor party national chair man
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Poleski: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2023
Roboto11:

In my worst, I'll be better off than you.

Of course, you will always be in your worst. Everyone will be better than you pauper.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Roboto11: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2023
Poleski:

Of course, you will always be in your worst. Everyone will be better than you pauper.

E pain am.

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Believeintruth: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2023
Obiedun:
He obi is useless and irresponsible just like you. A common fake phone charger seller.

Mental issues are real ooooo. Bro take care of your mental health you really need help... grin grin grin
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Funflipper: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

This should not be an issue, only if you do the needful. Sue Atiku for parading fake WAEC certificate because it doesn't have a date on it. At least at the law court, he will be able to explain himself better while the absence of the date.
On Obi's UNN certificate there is no error in it, Onwubuasi is his name and he is well known with the name. You have to prove that he is not the one bearing that name for you to claim any hanky-panky. All the names captured there are his names which he is known with and people called him by them. At that, I think that was why he didn't submit same because of political bad belle, as his name to be consistent with what he is known with. Even his NYSC that the last letter of his name was misspelled (i replaced with e) is arguable but meanwhile he supposed to have corrected it for long, as he should have taken it back to issuing authority for proper correction but that down take away its genuineness.

Take a proper look at this certificate. The flaw has nothing to do with the name but the font size and style.

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Vitally123: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2023
Does Arabambi (Apapa) have credentials? He should bring them out, himself and his cohorts.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Obiedun(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2023
Believeintruth:

Mental issues are real ooooo. Bro take care of your mental health you really need help... grin grin grin
I can see that you need to have your head examined. Something is wrong with you somewhere. Obi is stupid
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by bejick(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Why did obi submitted on school dat to inec when he has university degrees

How that one take be your problem, If Thiefnubv have any he should tendered it instead of this forged certificate he is parading upandan.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Morphinne: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Arabambi the attention seeker!
The certificates are there to see and they all belong to Peter Obi. If you believe that Peter Obi didn't serve Nigeria, then write to NYSC or UNN or WAEC and inquire if Obi forged his certificates
@bolded is just the exact same thing CSU did but you’re still dragging them.
The said institution claimed he was their student and a very distinctive one at that but y’all claimed they are lying and that they’ve been paid grin
Aren’t you running m*d like this? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake / Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.