Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) (40371 Views)

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Samples Of UNN Certificates / Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by EmeeNaka: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Morphinne:

@bolded is just the exact same thing CSU did but you’re still dragging them.
The said institution claimed he was their student and a very distinctive one at that but y’all claimed they are lying and that they’ve been paid grin
Aren’t you running m*d like this? grin grin
I am not interested in your whining. Tinubu has been proven to have graduated from the CSU, but he presented a presumably forged certificate to INEC to that effect. It is like Spending fake #1000 you withdrew from ATM in Nigeria. Or using a fake Nigerian passport after losing the official passport issued to you. You may be a Nigerian but you could face deportation for using such passport.
So, I do not want to be the judge, but Tinubu has a case to answer.
Obi didn't use any forged document.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Morphinne: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
EmeeNaka:

I am not interested in your whining. Tinubu has been proven to have graduated from the CSU, but he presented a presumably forged certificate to INEC to that effect. It is like Spending fake #1000 you withdrew from ATM in Nigeria. Or using a fake Nigerian passport after losing the official passport issued to you. You may be a Nigerian but you could face deportation for using such passport.
Ekun egbere no dey gree stop grin
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Believeintruth: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
Obiedun:
I can see that you need to have your head examined. Something is wrong with you somewhere. Obi is stupid

go and seek help for your deteriorating mental health.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Obiedun(m): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
Believeintruth:

go and seek help for your deteriorating mental health.
I think that is exactly what I should say to you. By the way do you think everyone will lick Obi's ass as you do? Obi is a compound fool. A useless politician.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by edungene7: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
pquaver:

Ugo explain explain... He stole obi Gregory certificate..
You think he is Amoda, Ogunlere, Ahmed,Adekunle, Gloria, Bola,Tinubu the oluwole certificate forging criminal
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Believeintruth: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
Obiedun:
I think that is exactly what I should say to you. By the way do you think everyone will lick Obi's ass as you do? Obi is a compound fool. A useless politician.

you think everyone is like you, that is liking Tinubu's y******h without anything to show for it.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Dbestbrest: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
Neckpresser101:

That time you can get admission with such result

Your papa no go school you no suppose know grin
Let me enlighten you. With D7 in mathematics and English, you can't get admission to study economics, but because you are a trader running after moving buses to sell your wares never gave you the opportunity to know the criteria that can make you gain admission to study the claimed course your god claimed he studied. Unfortunately for you again, because you came from OSU parents you can't value the importance of a true son. I am declaring to you today you will never live to cross the half of the age my farther lived before you go to hell where your forsaken parent came from. I said this because you mentioned my farther in your senseless post
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Nosagodsonworld: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
Funflipper:

But there are flaws on the UNN certificate. Look at the font size of the december written on it and you will it is different from the rest and there is no underline where the 15th was written

You're correct, I realized that when i rechecked bro. Usually it's d name that's sent to NYSC from schools that usually poops out in there portal. Honestly, I don't know really know what transpired there sha.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Neckpresser101: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dbestbrest:

Let me enlighten you. With D7 in mathematics and English, you can't get admission to study economics, but because you are a trader running after moving buses to sell your wares never gave you the opportunity to know the criteria that can make you gain admission to study the claimed course your god claimed he studied. Unfortunately for you again, because you came from OSU parents you can't value the importance of a true son. I am declaring to you today you will never live to cross the half of the age my farther lived before you go to hell where your forsaken parent came from. I said this because you mentioned my farther in your senseless post

I'm sorry about your dad own

You too dey vex grin

I publicly apologize man

I still maintain my stand tho,
1. Obi didn't study economics but philosophy

2. Then , people can study philosophy with such result . There weren't much people entering school that time .

And I'm not a trader but a health professional from well educated family so you're wrong about that stereotype

Sorry once again manny no vex
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Funflipper: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
Nosagodsonworld:

You're correct, I realized that when i rechecked bro. Usually it's d name that's sent to NYSC from schools that usually poops out in there portal. Honestly, I don't know really know what transpired there sha.

Also, Atiku's waec certificate has no date on it so you cannot tell the year the certificate was issued which is a big red flag that it was forged.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by bewla(m): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2023
ccrazy:

prophet mohammed was exhumed by pigs and eaten. You are worshipping a bastard that the digestive juice of pigs dissolved.
Now you rejoice for that but you forget to notice not only Jesus was mentioned to have be lifted up high in to heaven Elisha was

And there was even some one great who have no mother father and no time of birth or time of death that king

Yet you warships some one God created in to believe his God

Your God that said you should sale your garment to buy sword but when he see that the soldiers are more prepared then his disciples he change tactics to put your sword away for who kill with sword will die with sword

Your God that cry to another God for help at the last hour

Subha nalai
May Allah save you from the pit of hell fire as I seek for my self
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
Now you rejoice for that but you forget to notice not only Jesus was mentioned to have be lifted up high in to heaven Elisha was

And there was even some one great who have no mother father and no time of birth or time of death that king

Yet you warships some one God created in to believe his God

Your God that said you should sale your garment to buy sword but when he see that the soldiers are more prepared then his disciples he change tactics to put your sword away for who kill with sword will die with sword

Your God that cry to another God for help at the last hour

Subha nalai
May Allah save you from the pit of hell fire as I seek for my self

I follow Christ and his teaching though not when I jam Muslims.
This is what Christ said ith his own mouth and wants us to do:

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:38‭-‬42‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[38] “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’
[39] But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
[40] And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.
[41] If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. [42] Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

https://matthew.bible/matthew-5-38

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:43‭-‬48‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[43] “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
[44] But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
[45] that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
[46] If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
[47] And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
[48] Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

https://matthew.bible/matthew-5-48

HE starte with you have heard, as if he was anticipating the demon allah will soon possess one crackly Medina piglet to spread violene and terrorism.

NOW I DARE YOU TO SHOW WHERE MOHAMMED TRIED THIS TYPE OF THING, IF NOT bloodletting, raping, terrorism, paedophilia, nymphomaniac
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by bewla(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2023
ccrazy:

I follow Christ and his teaching though not when I jam Muslims.
This is what Christ said ith his own mouth and wants us to do:

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:38‭-‬42‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[38] “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’
[39] But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.
[40] And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.
[41] If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. [42] Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

https://matthew.bible/matthew-5-38

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:43‭-‬48‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[43] “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
[44] But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
[45] that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
[46] If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
[47] And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
[48] Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

https://matthew.bible/matthew-5-48

HE starte with you have heard, as if he was anticipating the demon allah will soon possess one crackly Medina piglet to spread violene and terrorism.

NOW I DARE YOU TO SHOW WHERE MOHAMMED TRIED THIS TYPE OF THING, IF NOT bloodletting, raping, terrorism, paedophilia, nymphomaniac

let me get more verse for you to work on
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
let me get more verse for you to work on

I am asking you for your prophet mohammed's wordings, and you are rigmaroling.
This shows one thing, you know the truth but double standard and hypocrisy has chained you to your caustic indoctrination and brain washing.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Larryndelaw: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sojourner1976:

That Obi has a BA certificate isn't in doubt, in fact it won't cost you much to verify from UNN and Obi won't stop you.
Why did he submitted a school cert instead of the BA you talked about.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by IfnobeGod20: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
Funflipper:

Take a proper look at this certificate. The flaw has nothing to do with the name but the font size and style.
The size and the font is now your problem? I love this. Please sue him immediately.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Funflipper: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
The size and the font is now your problem? I love this. Please sue him immediately.

That is the primary flaw on that certificate and not the diffent names. The hunting has just started. Every Pandora's box must surely be opened. We are gradually gaining momentum and we will meet in court sooner than later.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Funflipper: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Sojourner1976:

That Obi has a BA certificate isn't in doubt, in fact it won't cost you much to verify from UNN and Obi won't stop you.

We just don't want to verify. We are going to court to compel UNN to release Obi's academic records along with copies of certificates issued in 1984. The game has just began.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Funflipper: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
EmeeNaka:

It doesn't matter if he used it or not. It is also a criminal offense to be in possession of a forged document.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by nairanaira12: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2023
Roboto11:

If you carry that worthless result reach my house...

grin

But tinubu is free to present a totally fake result at your home. grin
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by Roboto11: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2023
nairanaira12:

But tinubu is free to present a totally fake result at your home. grin

Chicago State University says he's their Alumnus.
Re: Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) by nairanaira12: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2023
Roboto11:

Chicago State University says he's their Alumnus.

Ans fhe secondary school he claimed to attend, they also declared him as their alumni, right?! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Baked Daughter Oluwadamilola's Wedding Cake / Aisha Buhari Visits Sheha Haiya, Wife Of Dubai Prime Minister (Photo) / President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.