Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning (30079 Views)

Biden To Netanyahu: ‘we Won’t Be Able To Support You’ If You Don’t Change Course / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) / Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Mccullum: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2023
He talks much about the horrific act of HAMAS and ignoring his government horrible policies projected against Palestinians.

Always making it appears that only Israelis own the land of Canaan but ignoring the history that his forefathers met Philistine now known as Palestinians forefathers in the claimed promise land to Moses.

Both Israelis and Palestine are brothers, settling their differences with equity and justice would have evade this act of inhumanity exhibiting against themselves.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by MatrixCircle: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2023
Psalm 18:42
" then I beat my enemies as fine as dust before the winds and I cast them out as dirt in the streets" Says the Lord of host the God of Israel.

Hamas by the end of Israeli retaliation will be just as prophecy in Psalm 18:42. grin grin grin

Machiavelli principles was gotten from this Psalms, total destruction of the enemy so they is no way of coming back to fight. U.S did same to al Qaeda as they have gone to never fight back. Same is meeting Hamas. Total annihilation is on the way.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Thegoodone13(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

Àwọn weyrey!

Same Israel wey kill Jesus!

Even if you like sit with them, they'll still kill your brethren!

Blind, deaf and dumb!

Israel has support from the Jewish backbone in America, France, UK,.Germany, etc.

Israel doesn't know Jesus except as a criminal with no father!
. You are not a true Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Excellentbuy1: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2023
Read Books and expand your views

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Terver90: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.
Spirtually and Physically, I am with GOD'S Covenant Nation.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY signet on the earth.
The nation of I SRAEL is the REALITY of GOD.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY CHOSEN nation.
ISRAEL is the APPLE of GOD'S EYE.
There is nothing You, I or anyone can do about it.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our maker as HE does whatever HE likes. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

I see people ignorantly say Israel are not christians. Why do you support them?
Listen! The ways of GOD is not the way of men.
GOD has HIS ways! Our duty is to understand and follow HIS ways.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
If the Jews didn't reject JESUS Christ, I don't think you and i will know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You must begin to see through GOD'S Word.

I see wisdom in this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Kutunban: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.

The nation of I SRAEL is the REALITY of GOD.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our maker as HE does whatever HE likes. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
If the Jews didn't reject JESUS Christ, I don't think you and i will know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You must begin to see through GOD'S Word.

I don't always agree with your assertion but this is the truth most don't understand. There is Devine power backing Israel.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Morbeta11(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
shocked
Omo from the look of things right now, Allah must have ran out of fresh virgins. The number of Hamas terrorists queneing up for their virgins is alarming. The queen long oo.
I have not even talked about the terrorist boko haram and their brothers up north sef. I trust Allah. He will get them more virgins.
ISREAL please send those terrorists to Allah ASAP.
They're Useless. All of them!! grin

There are currently scarcity of hymen for bottling and tightening of new vaginas .. grin unfortunately the current supplier is an Igboman from Nigeria... grin you can connect the dots grin
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by OkCornel(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2023
BrighterSyde:

So why re Muslims all over the world crying for Palestine? Even Nigerian Muslims held a peaceful protest in Ijesha, Lagos

Not my headache. Just pointing out the catch 22 situation with taking sides in a war.

Good and bad people suffer the repercussions of war irrespective of their religious background.

While the weapon manufacturers and merchants keep on making their blood money.

Who are the leading manufacturer/sellers of weapons in the world today?

Is it in their interest to ensure peace and stability in the Middle East?

Connect the dots. If there are no wars/conflicts, weapons cannot be sold.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Ok, and the Christians in Palestine can go to hell right?

Just do a little research and check out who has more Christians between Israel and Palestine.

Did Hamas consider the Christians in Israel? when they were killing them like goats last Saturday?

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Dopeluiz(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
"My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, we are in the very final seconds of this dispensation known as the Age Of Grace and on the cusp of the Rapture of the Church! When I look at all that is happening in the world right now and most importantly in Israel which is God's prophetic timepiece, and i look at what my Bible says by connecting the prophetic dots, it is clear as day that we are on the brink of Eternity!

Watch Israel, watch the skies, our redemption draweth nigh!"

is Isreal has always been surrounded by its enemies since time began. Their longest spell of peace came when the Romans occupied and brought their superior civilization. Nation against nation no be today e start.

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Pounded yam don dey hungry me now.

You get?

If e dey abeg give me 5 wraps
. IT IS ON ITS WAY FROM GAZa

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Agbalanze(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2023
All I can say is person wey price, must pay!

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by OkCornel(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Did Hamas consider the Christians in Israel? when they were killing them like goats last Saturday?

How many Christians were killed in Israel?

Is Christianity even a major religion there?

Note - I’m not holding brief for Hamas’ disgusting actions.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of a Christian taking sides with Israel whereas Christians in Palestine are being killed too.

Ultimately, it’s everyone (good or bad) that feels the ripple effects of war/conflict.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2023
paafin:
Killing civilians amounts to pounding Hamas?

"Rules for thee, but not for me"

WERE THE LITTLE BABIES SLAUGHTERED BY HAMAS IN ISRAEL IDF SOLDIERS ?
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Appletek: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
How many Hamas has been killed so far?

This is a ruse to take more of their land till they take everything!

The world hypocrisy is evident!

Forget the world, Hamas killed citizens of all the most powerful countries.
What is the OIC saying?
What is the Arab League saying?
No one is willing to support the Palestinian people due to the stupidity of Hamas. No one is even willing to take Palestinian refugees in.
Hamas put Palestinians in this mess.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Gkay1(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2023
Kill them all
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

How many Christians were killed in Israel?

Is Christianity even a major religion there?

Note - I’m not holding brief for Hamas’ disgusting actions.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of a Christian taking sides with Israel whereas Christians in Palestine are being killed too.

Ultimately, it’s everyone (good or bad) that feels the ripple effects of war/conflict.

If you like be their spokesperson, na your matter. Since your Hamas didn't consider any religious group when killing Israelis, Let Israelis give them a dose of their madness. Nobody have the monopoly of violence

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by untoldtruth: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2023
Y
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

Àwọn weyrey!

Same Israel wey kill Jesus!

Even if you like sit with them, they'll still kill your brethren!

Blind, deaf and dumb!

Israel has support from the Jewish backbone in America, France, UK,.Germany, etc.

Israel doesn't know Jesus except as a criminal with no father!
but una say jesus was not killed

una confusion is something else, na this plagiarism to be here and there dey make una look silly when contradicting unaselves

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

Death to terrorist Israel and IPOB cannibals!

As e De pain them e De sweet me, as e De sweet me Omo e De pain dem.

Allahu ku bomb!!

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Arijude(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
I stand for peace between the two countries.

And if IPOB or Boko haram want to try same in this country, they should be given the same treatment. We want peace.
Fulani herdsmen have been pounding your people just like Israel is pounding Hama's, what have you done?
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by AntiChristian: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2023
Thegoodone13:
. You are not a true Muslim.
Thank you!

Look for the true Muslims in Israel!

Them plenty!

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by SavageResponse(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
Wherever Hamas dey now, dey will be like "Which kind wahala be this now?"

cheesy grin😂🤣

Shebi na dem go stir hornet's nest grin

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Mommytas(f): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2023
Learn how to watch your mouth
God is not your mate to play with please 🙏
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
shocked
Omo from the look of things right now, Allah must have ran out of fresh virgins. The number of Hamas terrorists queneing up for their virgins is alarming. The queen long oo.
I have not even talked about the terrorist boko haram and their brothers up north sef. I trust Allah. He will get them more virgins.
ISREAL please send those terrorists to Allah ASAP.
They're Useless. All of them!! grin
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Steinmann: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2023
Israel is a TERRORIST country that violates the human rights of Palestinians.
How and why on earth will the WEST impose Israelis on land already inhabited by Palestinians for centuries with the master plan of systematic ethnic cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by BigYash: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2023
If una need mortal and pestle ,make una let me know.. These terrorists must be pounded ,including those in Nigeria supporting hamas

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Encyclopedia1: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.

The nation of ISRAEL is the REALITY of GOD.
ISRAEL IS GOD'S Covenant Nation.
Infact the whole Earth is Blessed because of them.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our MAKER as HE does whatever HE likes, anytime and anywhere. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

WHY ARE YOU SO DAFT? I AM SURE U ARE A CHRISTIAN. I HOPE YOU KNOW THERE ARE ONLY 10% CHRISTIANS IN ISREAL? ALSO THAT THEY DONT LIKE U AS A CHRISTIAN BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWISH AND THEY SEE JESUS AS A BASTARD?
GO AND READ ON HOW THEY GOT TO PALESTINE IN 1948 BEGGING TO BE ALLOWED IN AS REFUGEES.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) / President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.