Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning (30093 Views)

Biden To Netanyahu: ‘we Won’t Be Able To Support You’ If You Don’t Change Course / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) / Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Chibuzoripob: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
"My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, we are in the very final seconds of this dispensation known as the Age Of Grace and on the cusp of the Rapture of the Church! When I look at all that is happening in the world right now and most importantly in Israel which is God's prophetic timepiece, and i look at what my Bible says by connecting the prophetic dots, it is clear as day that we are on the brink of Eternity!

Watch Israel, watch the skies, our redemption draweth nigh!"

stop disturbing our PEACE with FEAR sermon.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Shyboyk(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2023
budaatum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT8COKNaDJE?si=LHWZSDoN8AwNxirv

😅 ok the Christian’s in Palestine are enjoying abi…it’s same treatment to Christian’s in both country but the koko is that Israel is bombing those terrorist don’t bring religion into it
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Terver90: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2023
ttobizz:

I'm tired of seeing comments like this, makes me wonder your thought pattern. Did you see the videos from the attack in Isreal? Land grabbing or not, whoever is responsible for such act against humanity needs to be punished, in the most extreme way if I may add
They forgot so soon how they were shouting alhamdullilahi, death to israel when terror struck, it is very hard to bend the truth or deceive sane minds, it is not everybody that is naive.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Diligence: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2023
Palestine)Hamas/Hezbollah/Islamic Jihadists: Una no get sense-o.

So you killed Americans, Chinese, Germans, Europeans and even Ukrainians, Europeans, and on top of dat: you hold citizens of these and more countries hostage.

Una own don finish! Na who go come help una whey una killed babies, children and elderly...

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Raymeg7(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Ok, and the Christians in Palestine can go to hell right?

Just do a little research and check out who has more Christians between Israel and Palestine.
Brother when it comes to war, those things don't count, the reason why hamas is doing all this is that, he knows when the war start he will not be there with his family, if Israel start looking at how many Jews that is in Palestine or how many Muslims in Israel then there won't be war, did hamas check if the Israeli Muslims are been affected
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by tunwumi: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2023
Will you say this same thing if you were Palestinian?

Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.
Spirtually and Physically, I am with GOD'S Covenant Nation.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY signet on the earth.
The nation of ISRAEL is the REALITY of GOD.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY CHOSEN nation.
ISRAEL is the APPLE of GOD'S EYE.
ISRAEL IS GOD'S Covenant Nation.
Infact the whole Earth is Blessed because of them.
There is nothing You, I or anyone can do about it.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our MAKER as HE does whatever HE likes, anytime and anywhere. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

I see people ignorantly say Israel are not christians. Why do you support them?
Listen! The ways of GOD is not the way of men.
GOD has HIS ways! Our duty is to understand and follow HIS ways.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
If the Jews didn't reject JESUS Christ, I don't think you and i will know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You must begin to see through GOD'S Word.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Felix6: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2023
and one useless ICC is seeking putin's arrest. thank God all the satanic treaties, rules and laws are all gradually "LULE" one after the other. next is that useless one "UNKNOWN NATIONS" (UN). only America and may be one west africa directionless sleeping giant will remain in it.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Officialmrt: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our MAKER as HE does whatever HE likes, anytime and anywhere. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
If the Jews didn't reject JESUS Christ, I don't think you and i will know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You must begin to see through GOD'S Word.

Ode.....u never take your drugs this morning...don't forget your psychiatrist appointment today

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by AntiChristian: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2023
Free2Fly:

You're an Islamic terrorist, and it won't take long until you're rooted out and destroyed

Tell me about an Islamic terrorist that reached 70yrs of age, including the first terrorist, moham'mad'.

You can't live long as a terrorist because it's a horrible profession.

How old was John the Baptist and Jesus before they died?

No be Jews from Israel kill them?

These are similar events!

How old we your family members before death took them?

Were they terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by AntiChristian: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2023
mamaafrik:
who fired the first shot.

Grow up

The first shot you saw was from Hamas!

But that of Israel came first and steady for 75yrs!

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by almarthins(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
"My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, we are in the very final seconds of this dispensation known as the Age Of Grace and on the cusp of the Rapture of the Church! When I look at all that is happening in the world right now and most importantly in Israel which is God's prophetic timepiece, and i look at what my Bible says by connecting the prophetic dots, it is clear as day that we are on the brink of Eternity!

Na noah shout so tey, no body hear.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by dododawa1: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.

you are not a good Christian

Humanity first b4 religious

I come in PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by jay89(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.

That mean your so called God support the killings of innocent children aged people in Gaza.Whats the difference between your God and the god of ISIS,Boko Haram and Hamas that support the killings of innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na your Bible talk so now and na u believe am still support the killer of your God!
i dont have issues with anything in the bible

na una dey cry bible is muslim book too but dey disassociate from it as it suits una

would mohammed cult even have foundation without bible, all jews prophets una convert am to islam yet allah no deem arabs qualified to be prophet until mohammed formed his own
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by BrighterSyde: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Not my headache. Just pointing out the catch 22 situation with taking sides in a war.

Good and bad people suffer the repercussions of war irrespective of their religious background.

While the weapon manufacturers and merchants keep on making their blood money.

Who are the leading manufacturer/sellers of weapons in the world today?

Is it in their interest to ensure peace and stability in the Middle East?

Connect the dots. If there are no wars/conflicts, weapons cannot be sold.

This is the sad reality.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by tishbite42: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
shocked
Omo from the look of things right now, Allah must have ran out of fresh virgins. The number of Hamas terrorists queneing up for their virgins is alarming. The quene long oo.
I have not even talked about the terrorist boko haram and their brothers up north sef. I trust Allah. He will get them more virgins.
ISREAL please send those terrorists to Allah ASAP.
They're Useless. All of them!! grin
Na olosho Allah go dey give them
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Tayorshd87: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Hamas receiving Hammers🛠 from Israel left, right, back, front, uppercut and undergroundcut grin

Live and lets live, them say NO..... their religion ideology must be accepted by force (Jahad). undecided

I even heard sey Lagos Muslims dey Para... for this matter. grin

Yes Oo Lagos Musil they para imagine with all d problems in current.nigeria suituation then get mind they stage protest again make federal government of Nigeria interven 😂😆
Wey no food petrol security etc .

Nigerians are ready dumped
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Raymeg7(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

Àwọn weyrey!

Same Israel wey kill Jesus!

Even if you like sit with them, they'll still kill your brethren!

Blind, deaf and dumb!

Israel has support from the Jewish backbone in America, France, UK,.Germany, etc.

Israel doesn't know Jesus except as a criminal with no father!
Yes they did, but there is things u don't know much about ur own religion, because God ways is not our way, without the killing of Jesus there won't be christians
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by McLizbae: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2023
Israel offered that innocent civilian can move sorth (that is into Isreal).

Anyone or anything remaining in Gaza and the environs should be grinded at this stage. It is much better to kill everything with the terrorists than to leave the terrorists living with anything!
paafin:
Killing civilians amounts to pounding Hamas?

"Rules for thee, but not for me"

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by NOwazobia: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:

You use one hand to uphold war of humanity against humanity, and you use another to preach the gospel.

Who are you preaching to actually, the Christians, pagans, Atheist or the Muslim?

Who are your targeted audience?

If you want people to take you seriously, you will need to drop those emotions.

Those emotions that are in support of a babaric wat against those that you wish should listen to your messages.

Those emotions that actively supports violence.

I wonder if many of you preachers think before jumping into a topics.

You must understand that the moment you uphold that christian lifestyle, there is a level of freedom you must not access, except you want to be like us.

Your job is to pray for peace for all and sundry, not playing partisan politics with war in the name of Gods people, when even the Israelites are deep into idols.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by maestroferddi: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2023
Hamas and whoever advised them to take this self-destructive route will regret the decision to go for broke...

Israel will now act with minimum inhibition...

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by dododawa1: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2023
Hitler did not invent the hatred of Jews. He capitalised on antisemitic ideas that had been around for a long time.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by bigcasava1(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2023
Maintain the momentum we are praying for Israel.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by OkCornel(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
go sleep jare, we dont have issues with jews defending themselves

na everytime iran and muslims dey shout death to israel let them know e no easy like that

do you know the numbers of christians both israelis and foreign christians killed so far

any sensible palestine christian should look for refugee visa with christian nations that are begging them to

So you see the stupidity of a Nigerian Christian siding with Israel without any prayer whatsoever for Christians in Palestine hmmm?
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Elliotwaveforec: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2023
I'm a traditionalist but I stand with Israel.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Enemyofpeace: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2023
We are all mobilized, we are all united. Stories of the heroic acts of our people in these dark days of pain and grief, of that cursed Saturday, will be told for years to come. Stories that will become an integral part of the history of Israel. na the bolded sweet me pass. Uncle Ben has my vote in the next election. Even though I don't like APC, I will still vote for him
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by AntiChristian: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2023
Terver90:

See! Nobody is another's fool, when hamas carried out the act of terrorism, you were shouting alhamdulillahi, civilians kidnapped and killed did you show sympathy?
Israel started it. What Hamas did was to retaliate in a big way to the carnage over the years!

And where did you see me shouting Alhamdulillah? Why tell lies?

Come home to nigeria, kidnappers and terrorists are killing people in northern nigeria how much concern have you shown?
There's nothing I can do than to pray for justice for the oppressor and the oppressed! I should have called you when I'm praying right?

Nigeria is supposed to be for every nigerian, but imagine of recent a supposed professor saying that if nassarawa and taraba is governed by non muslims, muslims are under threat, is that really true? Is that what you term justice and fairness? A muslim preacher said it is better to vote a muslim even if he is criminal over a non muslim. Do you know that some nigerians prefer to be more accommodative to someone from niger than a Nigerian that is not a muslim? How can we progress as a nation with this kind of mindsets? I am only a Nigerian who genuinely want the progress of this country for the good of all from whatever religion, I as a teacher, I teach all faith with the mindset of developing them to become successful in life.

Everyone has their choice and I wonder why you're one-sided! During the last election it was widespread Obi made use of the church to campaign and many Christians and pastors followed him.

I don't wish anyone bad except the person first throw the stone.
We are to be just in our dealings even with non-muslims.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by OkCornel(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2023
Raymeg7:

Brother when it comes to war, those things don't count, the reason why hamas is doing all this is that, he knows when the war start he will not be there with his family, if Israel start looking at how many Jews that is in Palestine or how many Muslims in Israel then there won't be war, did hamas check if the Israeli Muslims are been affected

What shall it profit a Nigerian Christian to side with Israel whilst forgetting the Christians in Palestine?

Does it make any sense?
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by magzey: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
Wherever Hamas dey now, dey will be like "Which kind wahala be this now?"

cheesy grin😂🤣
You don't know who are called Hamas am sure , they don't retreat kno surrender grin grin
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by sweetkev(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, he is allah, he can tell a tree to become virgin and it becomes so

on a serious note, quran says the virgins return back to sealed virgins after penetration
And as a Muslim, you believe all this nonsense grin
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by OkCornel(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

If you like be their spokesperson, na your matter. Since your Hamas didn't consider any religious group when killing Israelis, Let Israelis give them a dose of their madness. Nobody have the monopoly of violence

Think for once if you have a functioning brain.

What is the sense in a Nigerian Christian standing by Israel whilst Christians in Palestine suffer?

Abi Palestine Christians are members of Hamas too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) / President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.