Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning (30068 Views)

Biden To Netanyahu: ‘we Won’t Be Able To Support You’ If You Don’t Change Course / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) / Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by CyberWolf: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Shameless Beast! So the lives of Christians in Gaza right now doesn’t matter abi?

Brain dead morònic Nigerian Christian rushing to side with Israel without spending a moment to pray for the safety of their Christian brethren in Gaza.

Peak of foolishness
Your yapping will only end here. The remaining Christians in Gaza will migrate to West Bank and Israel as they’ve been doing for years and your co terrorists in Gaza will be annihilated for good and there is nothing a sadistic beast like you and your likes can do about it.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by OkCornel(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2023
CyberWolf:
Your yapping will only end here. The remaining Christians in Gaza will migrate to West Bank and Israel as they’ve been doing for years and your co terrorists in Gaza will be annihilated for good and there is nothing a sadistic beast like you and your likes can do about it.

You’re really brain dead. Show me where I have in the slightest way supported Hamas or get the fuvk out of my mentions.

Brainless fools rushing to support Israel while staying mute on Gaza Christians. May you share in their fate if you think what they’re going through right now is fair.

Rubbish
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Oblizdahfuture: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2023
No be small regret this Hamas dey regret Now!
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

Let them wake the dead from their end!
They killed babies and civilians yet call them Hamas!
Your religion is intolerant you guys just can't help yourselves

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by TYCO77: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.
Spirtually and Physically, I am with GOD'S Covenant Nation.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY signet on the earth.
The nation of ISRAEL is the REALITY of GOD.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY CHOSEN nation.
ISRAEL is the APPLE of GOD'S EYE.
ISRAEL IS GOD'S Covenant Nation.
Infact the whole Earth is Blessed because of them.
There is nothing You, I or anyone can do about it.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our MAKER as HE does whatever HE likes, anytime and anywhere. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

I see people ignorantly say Israel are not christians. Why do you support them?
Listen! The ways of GOD is not the way of men.
GOD has HIS ways! Our duty is to understand and follow HIS ways.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
If the Jews didn't reject JESUS Christ, I don't think you and i will know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You must begin to see through GOD'S Word.

Me too, I stand with ISRAEL!

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2023
paafin:
Killing civilians amounts to pounding Hamas?

"Rules for thee, but not for me"

When Hamas invaded Isreal......was it Soldiers that they went killing or Civilians ?

Rules for you....the same for me"

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by CyberWolf: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

You’re really brain dead. Show me where I have in the slightest way supported Hamas or get the fuvk out of my mentions.

Brainless fools rushing to support Israel while staying mute on Gaza Christians. May you share in their fate if you think what they’re going through right now is fair.

Rubbish
Cry more beast
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Okechinwadike: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2023
[quote author=budaatum post=126389010]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT8COKNaDJE?si=LHWZSDoN8AwNxirv[/q
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by OkCornel(m): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
CyberWolf:
Cry more beast

Brain dead moròn

I thought you’ll bring evidence of me supporting Hamas na.

Get the fuvk outta here.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Babaken(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
When I hear that this morning I shock with what Palestinians are going through now they should show some mercy.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Needlemover: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Leoner:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
You are becoming a menace on this platform. The real beggars are on the streets, you sit in the comfort of your house, go for runz, mock legitimately hustling young men because you sleep with internet fraudsters and old men for money, then start disturbing those same men you mock online for money.What happened to the person who impregnated you? Go to him for help or like I told you before, sell your phone, it's the first line of defense against hunger.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by bigman001(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
HonNL:

Source: Prime Minister of Israel

No one is really seeing this as the full birth of WW3, this is just the beginning of depopulation of the world, mind you it will spread far and beyond not even African countries will be spared.

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Agunesinjaweola: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
How time flies !
We grew up seeing Hamas and PLO throwing Stones to the Israeli but now it's Rocket 🚀
How far now

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Newton2024: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Okechinwadike:
that time Hamas killed Israeli civilians I didn't see your comment condemning it ooooooo
I support total annihilation of Palestine by Israel.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by dappydozzy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=126387699] I stand with Israel.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our MAKER as HE does whatever HE likes, anytime and anywhere. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
If the Jews didn't reject JESUS Christ, I don't think you and i will know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You must begin to see through GOD'S Word.

[/quote

We know all what you said ? But the truth is does Isreal want a Palestinian State that will guarantee peace in the Middle East. Forget Isreal being a God's Covenant Nation, if you are a poor man standing with Isreal based on that wont change your status and standard of living. All what people of goodwill around the world are clamouring for is to treat Palestinians like humans stop the apartheid system the Isrealis are using to treat Palestinians. Allow Humanitarian aid into Gaza. Let respect humanity. Stop bombing civilian and residential buildings, In fact a ground invasion should not be allowed, it will be another genocide because Isreali forces are always aggresive and trigger happy killing women, children and at times journalists. which could spark a major regional conflict. They dont allow international journalists into Gaza so that they will be able to twist the narrative,spread propaganda and continue with their genocide.To make matters worse it could lead to World war 3 .Ask yourself how many Countries support Isreal around the world. Even EU is divided, even though they recognise Isreal right to defend itself, they do not support indiscriminate bombing of civilian populations and blocking humanitarian aid to Gaza which is a war crime and Isreali is bent on doing that, the coming days will be very interesting.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Raymeg7(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

What shall it profit a Nigerian Christian to side with Israel whilst forgetting the Christians in Palestine?

Does it make any sense?
The last time I remember it was Muslims that was protesting in Nigeria over Israeli war with Palestine
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Burruchaga71(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
Carry on, we are with you.

Unu we nmeri..
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by omooba969(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Free2Fly:

Who dashed him 62+yrs?
As a terrorist and with all the crimes he committed, he was even lucky to have reached 50.

There were tens of assassination attempts on him before he was finally poisoned

Can you please reference your claim, for educational purposes. smiley
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Autobiography: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Hamas receiving Hammers🛠 from Israel left, right, back, front, uppercut and undergroundcut grin

Live and lets live, them say NO..... their religion ideology must be accepted by force (Jahad). undecided

I even heard sey Lagos Muslims dey Para... for this matter. grin
a bunch of jobless clowns, chosing to forget what started the Israeli campaign in Gaza.... For get those Lagos clowns abeg
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by OkCornel(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Raymeg7:

The last time I remember it was Muslims that was protesting in Nigeria over Israeli war with Palestine

Dumb set of people.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
This is just the beginning. Very strong sentence.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by chriskrea: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hello sir, i believe in Bible prophecy, pls contact me i have a alot to share with you. Chriskrea@yahoo.com.
Righteousness2:
"My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, we are in the very final seconds of this dispensation known as the Age Of Grace and on the cusp of the Rapture of the Church! When I look at all that is happening in the world right now and most importantly in Israel which is God's prophetic timepiece, and i look at what my Bible says by connecting the prophetic dots, it is clear as day that we are on the brink of Eternity!

Watch Israel, watch the skies, our redemption draweth nigh!"

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by bigsyke: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
na today?

They would use that north gaza as full buffer zone so that their own boarder go far small from invaders

after this there would be peace for at least 20 years when their head reset
I fully understand. I hope they free the prisoners as soon as possible.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by olamike02: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
paafin:
Killing civilians amounts to pounding Hamas?

"Rules for thee, but not for me"

The 260 young party goers that were murdered by the blood sucking demons aren't civilians abi. By the time Israel is done with HAMAS,there won't be any sane person that will want to associate with them. Infact they will become anoynymous like the Brotherhood in Egypt. Terrorists have no place in history but hell.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Free2Fly: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
omooba969:

Can you please reference your claim, for educational purposes. smiley

Timeline of Muhammad's life
Important dates and locations in the life of Muhammad
Date Age Event
c. 570 – Death of his father, Abdullah
c. 570 0 Possible date of birth: 12 or 17 Rabi al Awal: in Mecca, Arabia
c. 577 6 Death of his mother, Amina
c. 583 12–13 His grandfather transfers him to Syria
c. 595 24–25 Meets and marries Khadijah
c. 599 28–29 Birth of Zainab, his first daughter, followed by: Ruqayyah, Umm Kulthum, and Fatima Zahra
610 40 Qur'anic revelation begins in the Cave of Hira on the Jabal an-Nour, the "Mountain of Light" near Mecca. At age 40, Angel Jebreel (Gabriel) was said to appear to Muhammad on the mountain and call him "the Prophet of Allah"
Begins in secret to gather followers in Mecca
c. 613 43 Begins spreading message of Islam publicly to all Meccans
c. 614 43–44 Heavy persecution of Muslims begins
c. 615 44–45 Emigration of a group of Muslims to Ethiopia
c. 616 45–46 Banu Hashim clan boycott begins
619 49 Banu Hashim clan boycott ends
The year of sorrows: Khadija (his wife) and Abu Talib (his uncle) die
c. 620 49–50 Isra and Mi'raj (reported ascension to heaven to meet God)
622 51–52 Hijra, emigration to Medina (called Yathrib)
624 53–54 Battle of Badr
625 54–55 Battle of Uhud
627 56–57 Battle of the Trench (also known as the siege of Medina)
628 57–58 The Meccan tribe of Quraysh and the Muslim community in Medina sign a 10-year truce called the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah
630 59–60 Conquest of Mecca
632 61–62 Farewell pilgrimage, event of Ghadir Khumm, and death, in what is now Saudi Arabia
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by doncartel: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Gaza should be flattened back to the biblical days. Israel should also use this opportunity to deport all Gazans to West Bank and take over the place once and for all.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by billyG(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
If not for d last Satan prophet the whole of middle east would have been a peaceful christian countries harbouring d Jewish state in their mist with no hostility.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by VaginaAcademic: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.

ozuor Jesus you claim to worship the Jewish no send am ode
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Paulletasummy: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Oga we don hear.Too much talk like NAIJA Leaders,na Lie-Lie go be end result
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Miracle2020: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hezzyluv:

@bold,

It's understandable. But the problem is, ample civilians in Palestine are complicit to what Hamas is doing. Because, na them dey give Hamas hiding places.
exactly! No innocent civilian in Palestine except maybe little children.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IIhan Omar Sworn-In In USA As First Female Muslim Lawmaker (Photos) / India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia / Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.