Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning (30084 Views)

Biden To Netanyahu: ‘we Won’t Be Able To Support You’ If You Don’t Change Course / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) / Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Semaj77(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2023
HonNL:

Source: Prime Minister of Israel

When Germany killed millions of Jews in the Holocaust they didn't consider Germany their enemy and go and pound Germany o , now their tiny d1cks are rising because they believe they can defeat Palestine who by the way have done absolutely nothing to them before they invaded their ( Palestine's ) land
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Ashjane(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
I stand for peace between the two countries.

And if IPOB or Boko haram want to try same in this country, they should be given the same treatment. We want peace.
you want peace bc none of ur family member don die na..if say na ur family member den kill now story for change o
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by bitbillionaire: 10:46am On Oct 14, 2023
The unfortunate thing about this so called war is that about 90% of the people killed would be innocent, peace-loving people whereas the real trouble makers have gone into hiding or left the country and are no where to be found.

I wish Israel good luck though.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Gentlevip: 10:46am On Oct 14, 2023
And the stupidity of Israel continues.

They don't have a clue it is there acts that led the Europe in yester years throwing them out, the Hitler's pounding on them..the Nebuchadnezzar episodes and so on.

And now they are hailing themselves in stupidity and bragging of heavy artillery... that they are able for over 70 years able to dislodged millions from their homes

I pity the Israelites when the tide turns round. For sure it will...

Nothing last forever. Not even your fans here on nairaland who are bound to quote me.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:46am On Oct 14, 2023
magzey:

You don't know who are called Hamas am sure , they don't retreat kno surrender grin grin

Dey play!

Why them no stand like gallant men when Israel came for them, instead they used civilians as human shields.

Cow ards!!!
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by ade4real2016: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2023
[quote author=Hezzyluv post=126388187]Hamas receiving Hammers🛠 from Israel left, right, back, front, uppercut and undergroundcut grin

Live and lets live, them say NO..... their religion ideology must be accepted by force (Jahad). undecided

I even heard sey Lagos Muslims dey Para... for this matter. grin
[/quot

Unfortunately,my upbringing as a muslim does not permit me to support epocrisy...Non Muslims should endeavour to ask these maniacs called terrorists where it's written in d holy Quran to slaughter n burn fellow human beings... Generally, people should know that Arabic language is a language that any interested person can learn n thereafter speak,read,hear n write with ease....They are criminals using Islam to perpetrate their evil acts....
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2023
SavageResponse:

Shebi na dem go stir hornet's nest grin

No mind dem.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by EdiskyHarry: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.
Spirtually and Physically, I am with GOD'S Covenant Nation.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY signet on the earth.
The nation of ISRAEL is the REALITY of GOD.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY CHOSEN nation.
ISRAEL is the APPLE of GOD'S EYE.
ISRAEL IS GOD'S Covenant Nation.
Infact the whole Earth is Blessed because of them.
There is nothing You, I or anyone can do about it.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our MAKER as HE does whatever HE likes, anytime and anywhere. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

I see people ignorantly say Israel are not christians. Why do you support them?
Listen! The ways of GOD is not the way of men.
GOD has HIS ways! Our duty is to understand and follow HIS ways.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
If the Jews didn't reject JESUS Christ, I don't think you and i will know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You must begin to see through GOD'S Word.

There's no better explanation than this.
More grace sir, may God bless your ministry and guide you to know more about his words, and always be on the side of the truth at all time.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Raf4: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

When the fly is licking the wound of the wounded nobody would cry! But watch the wailing when the wounded start chasing the fly!

No one would grab my land and control my existence and you'll think I would ever be at peace with them till I die! It's not only religious as there are more Muslims in Israel than Christians. And there are more Christians in Palestine than Israel!

There's been many videos of ill-treatment of Palestinians by Israel before the promoted video you mentioned!

What you don't know is bigger than you.
Isreal is about 95% Judaism with some few Christians.
The larger % of Muslims and Christians is among the Arabs minority in Israel (may be you don't know that Israel has some Arabs in their population).
Even among the Palestinians, there are Christians and some tiny number of people practicing Judaism ✡️
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2023
Take people's home and label them terrorists. It's easy to look the other way, until you realize it can happen to any nation (Libya, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Palestine, etc) as long as the oppressor can find enough excuse to perpetrate the evil.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by silaswills01(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2023
It's funny how hamas have the audacity to call Isreal "barbaric" after what they did barely a week ago
This life consequences are things we can't escape
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Coolex4real: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Hamas receiving Hammers🛠 from Israel left, right, back, front, uppercut and undergroundcut grin

Live and lets live, them say NO..... their religion ideology must be accepted by force (Jahad). undecided

I even heard sey Lagos Muslims dey Para... for this matter. grin
anybody wey dey para make dem go Gaza go fight for their brothers now. I fit join contribute money for Una flight self. grin grin grin
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by AntiChristian: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2023
Raf4:

What you don't know is bigger than you.
Isreal is about 95% Judaism with some few Christians.
The larger % of Muslims and Christians is among the Arabs minority in Israel (may be you don't know that Israel has some Arabs in their population).
Even among the Palestinians, there are Christians and some tiny number of people practicing Judaism ✡️

Just my thoughts exactly but more concise!
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Proudlyomonna: 10:55am On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
I stand for peace between the two countries.

And if IPOB or Boko haram want to try same in this country, they should be given the same treatment. We want peace.

Ipob and boko will never be put in the same sentence by people with sense.

If ipob was a terrorist group,will the Finnish govt be hosting that fat bastard Simon Ekperima?

UK hosted Mnk for years,would they be hosting a leader of Boko haram or Isis on their Land same way?

Ipob are plainly armed criminals claiming freedom fighters.

If them check well,you go be pro APC ,Una thinking and ipob dey always dey one kind grin
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by regenerateman(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our MAKER as HE does whatever HE likes, anytime and anywhere. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
If the Jews didn't reject JESUS Christ, I don't think you and i will know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You must begin to see through GOD'S Word.

Welcome back. You can't fight Israel on this earth. If you try to fight them, it seems you are fighting God. Who can fight God?

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Giftexx: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2023
paafin:
Killing civilians amounts to pounding Hamas?

"Rules for thee, but not for me"

the ones Hamas killed...are they aliens?

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Afobaba33(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2023
[/color]
AntiChristian:
How many Hamas has been killed so far?

This is a ruse to take more of their land till they take everything!

The world hypocrisy is evident!

Antichrist or what are you call

Jews are the real dweller of canal land(now Palestine land)but when they sinned against GOD he sent them to Babylonian land as slave but after awhile they repented and GOD brought them back to the land but Palestinian have occupied it
Yet they didn't kill or forment trouble with the new dweller but cohabitate

Please read the book of Jeremiah or exodus wink[color=#990000]
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by MrPOTUS: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2023
Lastmankc:
I love the way Israel use to deal with this terrorist.How I wish Nigeria Christian we emulate them.Crush your enemies completely not only in body but in spirit.

I'm getting tired of Christianity, seems I will convert to Jewish.

Christian take too much shit from these bastard Muslims.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Afobaba33(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:
Take people's home and label them terrorists. It's easy to look the other way, until you realize it can happen to any nation (Libya, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Palestine, etc) as long as the oppressor can find enough excuse to perpetrate the evil.
[color=#990000][/color]

Read you no go read, who told you Palestinian are the initial dweller of Canaan land?

Ignorant fool!!!
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Tealcrestmedia(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2023
Afobaba33:
[color=#990000][/color]

Read you no go read, who told you Palestinian are the initial dweller of Canaan land?

Ignorant fool!!!

It's easy to be an idiot on the internet, even my dog looks well fed than you. Have a good life kid.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by cassyrooy(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
confirm

so long they are still firing rocket from civilian location let the pounding continue

na palestines go later ask hamas wetin dem achieve since they dispalced mahmoud abas
Before 2030, Gaza Strip will become Israeli Settlements.

If Lebanọn provoke Israeli Statehood, or oppresses Christians, Israel will liberate them.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by cassyrooy(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
I stand for peace in Israel.

And if Boko haram want to try same in this country, they should be given the same treatment. We want peace.
First time seeing you being sane.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by dominique(f): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2023
wanimo:
After you are done with Hamas pls come over here and help us pound Fulani terrorists and Boko Haram....

They are more deadly than Hama

Except they won't directly go after boko haram, they will go destroying homes, schools hospitals and lives of innocent people that have no links to boko haram. How many Hamas has been killed so far compared to innocent civilians caught in the crossfire?
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by cassyrooy(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2023
ogascomax:
Oga Netanyehu pls we need civilian pass and give the civilians good enough time to move away from this Hamas since Hamas said that they can fight let them be ready to fight.
These Arab nations where these Palestinians migrated from don't want to allow them back.

These Palestinians Japa to South Lavant and formed their own nation, and now their original country of migration don't want them back.

It's like saying that Nigeria refuse to accept Fikayo Tomori, Bukayo Saka, Karim Adeyemi because there's crises in their new adopted nations.

We know their origin but refuse to grant them Rights of Return to their homeland but keeps urging them to conquer their hosts.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by boldtruthalways: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2023
I stand wirh Israel 100%. Level every single structure in Gaza. Hamas will regret this and Israel will gain more grounds after this war. God bless the beloved nation of Israel.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by CyberWolf: 11:23am On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Ok, and the Christians in Palestine can go to hell right?

Just do a little research and check out who has more Christians between Israel and Palestine.

What shall it profit a Nigerian Christian to stand with Israel whilst ignoring the plight of Palestine Christians?

Abi Palestine Christians are part of Hamas too?
Christians in Palestine are found in the West Bank which is controlled by Israel and PLO led by Mahmoud Abbas. That territory has been peaceful for years. It’s only the Gaza Strip which is controlled by Hamas and are mostly Muslims that has been causing problems and attacking Israel with rockets. I’m sure you’re fully aware of this but your devilish statements won’t let you say it. But this time, Gaza’s problems caused by Hamas will become history.

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by OkCornel(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2023
CyberWolf:
Christians in Palestine are found in the West Bank which is controlled by Israel and PLO led by Mahmoud Abbas. That territory has been peaceful for years. It’s only the Gaza Strip which is controlled by Hamas and are Muslims that has been causing problems and attacking Israel with rockets. I’m sure you’re fully aware of this but your devilish statements won’t let you say it. But this time, Gaza’s problems caused by Hamas will become history.

Shut the hell up. There are Christians in Gaza too.

They’re part of Hamas as well abi?

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by gigabyte13: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2023
This is just the beginning......
Like l still dey reason
Who advised them to attack isreal sef
Who give them that advise.....??
You go dey slap person, wey fit keeee you...
Dem go weep and mourn for Hamas ooooooo

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by CyberWolf: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Shut the hell up. There are Christians in Gaza too.

They’re part of Hamas as well abi?
Animal.. As you can see, the remaining Christians in Gaza are gradually migrating to West Bank and Israel because of the evils caused by Hamas and their supporters there and I bet you very soon, Hamas will be done for and anyone who does anyhow in Gaza will collect.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by OkCornel(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2023
CyberWolf:
Animal.. As you can see, the remaining Christians in Gaza are gradually migrating to West Bank and Israel because of the evils caused by Hamas and their supporters there and I bet you very soon, Hamas will be done for and anyone who does anyhow in Gaza will collect.

Shameless Beast! So the lives of Christians in Gaza right now doesn’t matter abi?

Brain dead morònic Nigerian Christian rushing to side with Israel without spending a moment to pray for the safety of his Christian brethren in Gaza.

Peak of foolishness
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by LagosG: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.

You are mad. God is for all mankind
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by simplesearch: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

Àwọn weyrey!

Same Israel wey kill Jesus!

Even if you like sit with them, they'll still kill your brethren!

Blind, deaf and dumb!

Israel has support from the Jewish backbone in America, France, UK,.Germany, etc.

Israel doesn't know Jesus except as a criminal with no father!

You're a bloody liar thriving on lies. He made a good and informed choice let him be.
You choose to be an Anti Christ protégé, so be it. Your choice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) / President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.