Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning (29997 Views)

Biden To Netanyahu: ‘we Won’t Be Able To Support You’ If You Don’t Change Course / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) / Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by ttobizz(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

When the fly is licking the wound of the wounded nobody would cry! But watch the wailing when the wounded start chasing the fly!

No one would grab my land and control my existence and you'll think I would ever be at peace with them till I die! It's not only religious as there are more Muslims in Israel than Christians. And there are more Christians in Palestine than Israel!

There's been many videos of ill-treatment of Palestinians by Israel before the promoted video you mentioned!

Today the state of kwara in Nigeria has been overrun by the fulani elite, yet they somehow find a away to peaceful coexistence. Sir, save your religion for humanity sake.

Amas action against Isreal is nothing but terrorism, every sane mind must stand up against terrorism.

While religion is man's personal decisions, land grabbing or border encroachment should only be dealt with diplomatically.

Declaring a war means you must fight. No one should cry foul at this time
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by ahaz: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2023
Leoner:
Hamas go hear am, they have murdered sleep. Their tribulations have only just begun.
Fixed! Nigerian christians , Middle belt, come and learn how to deal with this Muhmammedian terrorist from the sahel troubling you..they don't understand soft talks the don't understand the word restraint all they know and fear is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth..only the south East are playing this game now, the rest of you wake up or die sleeping.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Cantonese: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2023
paafin:
Killing civilians amounts to pounding Hamas?

"Rules for thee, but not for me"

And how do you define killing civilians from different parts of the world, who were holidaying in Israel, by the same Hamas?

How do you justify such wickedness in the attempt at taking back their land?

You may also ask Iran to move in.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Terver90: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

When the fly is licking the wound of the wounded nobody would cry! But watch the wailing when the wounded start chasing the fly!

No one would grab my land and control my existence and you'll think I would ever be at peace with them till I die! It's not only religious as there are more Muslims in Israel than Christians. And there are more Christians in Palestine than Israel!

There's been many videos of ill-treatment of Palestinians by Israel before the promoted video you mentioned!
Stop confusing yourself and trying hard to be manipulative we are not against innocent palestinians, we are against terrorism, when they struct you were shouting alhamdullilahi and saying how allah gave victory over infidel, unlike most of you who disguise your religious terrorism tendencies under humanity for palestinians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Namigotalktru: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2023
The fact that this site has been infiltrated by Zionist agents should worry you. Zionists do not like black people. They think you are animals. They don’t care whether you are Christian, muslim or Jew.

The truth of what is happening is apartheid to kill off the owners of the land just like in South Africa, Australia etc and is perpetuated by white people returning from the west (Europe and America)

If you think they regard you as a black person move to “Israel” and learn sense.

Google Africans in Israel
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by onyekabe(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2023
Kill all their men kidnap and make Thier women concubines the way book haram make Chibook girls thier wives
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Akinpresident: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2023
Ogbeni sharap!
Nyen nyen nyen like say you get something to talk.
You're supporting Israel to goto a war when Bible said you should love your neighbor as you love yourself. You're standing with Israel that oppresses Christians. God's covenant nation that killed His son abi the Israel that's using western influence to bully Arabs unprovoked. Mr Man keep kwayet.
Just see how you're contradicting yourself.
You stand with Israel that rejected Jesus and persecutes his followers. Your mumu don too much.

Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.
Spirtually and Physically, I am with GOD'S Covenant Nation.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY signet on the earth.
The nation of ISRAEL is the REALITY of GOD.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY CHOSEN nation.
ISRAEL is the APPLE of GOD'S EYE.
ISRAEL IS GOD'S Covenant Nation.
Infact the whole Earth is Blessed because of them.
There is nothing You, I or anyone can do about it.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our MAKER as HE does whatever HE likes, anytime and anywhere. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

I see people ignorantly say Israel are not christians. Why do you support them?
Listen! The ways of GOD is not the way of men.
GOD has HIS ways! Our duty is to understand and follow HIS ways.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
If the Jews didn't reject JESUS Christ, I don't think you and i will know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You must begin to see through GOD'S Word.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by AntiChristian: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2023
Terver90:
Stop confusing yourself and trying hard to be manipulative we are not against innocent palestinians, we are against terrorism, when they struct you were shouting alhamdullilahi and saying how allah gave victory over infidel, unlike most of you who disguise your religious terrorism tendencies under humanity for palestinians.

Truth is so hard for you to accept!

Palestine gave Israel land. And Israel have been grabbing their land and terrorising them for over 75 years!

Hama will of course retaliate!

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
How many Hamas has been killed so far?

This is a ruse to take more of their land till they take everything!

The world hypocrisy is evident!

Go and remove the obliterated buildings and count the number of Hamas that has been struck .

Actions comes with consequences.

For every single time Israel has been invade since 1948 it came with consequences, this won't be an exception.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Fuckyoumod: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2023
paafin:

say that to Hamas.

See their tactics for years, this time the world has turned a blind eyes to Gaza.

Civilian shield, this is why Israel told them to go south of Gaza, the innocent ones have left to the south.

Any other person remaining in the north of Gaza is a Hamas member and a terrorist and must be killed.

If you don't like it, carry your gun to Gaza and fight Israel.

Simple and short

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by JOMAX: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2023
HonNL:

Source: Prime Minister of Israel
What Hamas has done to Israel is nothing compared to what has been prophesied will happen to Israel this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Anytime such things happen to Israel it is because of their disobedience to Jehovah this is a punishment for their wickedness and disobedience. Israel me defeat Hamas today but something worse will come for sure. The solution lies in Israel surrendering to Jehovah and accepting Christ as their Lord and savior as a people.

The bottom line remains that Israel is chosen by God and even if the land they occupy belongs to strangers God owns the land and chooses whom to give it to. So if he has chosen to give it to Israel nobody can go against his will. He punishes them at will and he saves them all the same. In the end nobody can exterminate Israel.

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Passionate888: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2023
budaatum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT8COKNaDJE?si=LHWZSDoN8AwNxirv
that's commendable, but Pakistan has not arrested anyone for the killing of Christians and Nigeria still hasn't prosecuted the killers of Deborah

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Ensa777(f): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2023
I have not been at peace since I saw the pics of burnt babies and captured children .Whether Israelis or Palestinians,I condemn this wars cos those children knows nothing about all these.
Men are the problem of this world.

My heart goes out to those lovely babies caught in the war

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by AntiChristian: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2023
ttobizz:

Today the state of kwara in Nigeria has been overrun by the fulani elite, yet they somehow find a away to peaceful coexistence. Sir, save your religion for humanity sake.
How many Fulani can you count in the government of Kwara state?

Amas action against Isreal is nothing but terrorism, every sane mind must stand up against terrorism.

While religion is man's personal decisions, land grabbing or border encroachment should only be dealt with diplomatically.

Declaring a war means you must fight. No one should cry foul at this time

Israel's actions against Palestinians is and will always remain terrorism! Israel has refused to obey all resolutions from all authorities giving them!

The map of Israel has always been increasing through land grabbing of Palestinian lands for over 75 years!

Hamas will return!
Enough of Israel occupying Palestinian Territory!
Enough of Israel controlling Palestinian Territory and resources!
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by youngchukky(m): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2023
India : Hindus vs Muslims
Israel : Jews vs Muslims
Europe and America : Christians vs Muslims
Myammer : Buddhist vs Muslims
Bangladesh : Hindus vs Muslims (Rohingya)
Middle East : Shia Muslims vs Sunni Muslims
Nigeria : Christians vs Muslims
Pakistan : Muslims vs Muslims
Pakistan : Christians/Hindus vs Muslims
Afghanistan : Muslims vs Muslims
Nepal : Hindu vs Muslims
And they say Islam is the most peaceful religion

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by AntiChristian: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Go and remove the obliterated buildings and count the number of Hamas that has been struck .

Actions comes with consequences.

For every single time Israel has been invade since 1948 it came with consequences, this won't be an exception.

Let them wake the dead from their end!
They killed babies and civilians yet call them Hamas!
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by EdiskyHarry: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2023
God bless the holy land of Israel,
God bless Jerusalem my happy home

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Omoawoke2(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

WHY ARE YOU SO DAFT? I AM SURE U ARE A CHRISTIAN. I HOPE YOU KNOW THERE ARE ONLY 10% CHRISTIANS IN ISREAL? ALSO THAT THEY DONT LIKE U AS A CHRISTIAN BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWISH AND THEY SEE JESUS AS A BASTARD?
GO AND READ ON HOW THEY GOT TO PALESTINE IN 1948 BEGGING TO BE ALLOWED IN AS REFUGEES.

You are wrong

Muslims in Israel are 18%

Christians are 1.9%
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by dealslip(f): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
"My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, we are in the very final seconds of this dispensation known as the Age Of Grace and on the cusp of the Rapture of the Church! When I look at all that is happening in the world right now and most importantly in Israel which is God's prophetic timepiece, and i look at what my Bible says by connecting the prophetic dots, it is clear as day that we are on the brink of Eternity!

Watch Israel, watch the skies, our redemption draweth nigh!"

This are the pangs of labor, the pangs of childbirth according to Jesus Christ. The end will come only when the Kingdom of God becomes the gospel preached all over the world not when the wars start. Matthew 24: 6-8 and 14

6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
All these are the beginning of birth pains.

14. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a testimony unto all the nations; and then shall the end come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by 11doubledee: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2023
Free2Fly:

Shut up, animal.

Are the jews the ones who have been killing people from Nigeria, chad, Mali, Somalia, Yemen, Sudan, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Pakistan to Iraq??

The Jews are only defending themselves from terrorist like you, and that's commendable.
They are very delusional,some of them are already denying that HAMAS kidnapped any children ,act like HAMAS did not do anything,while others are pretending no rocket was fired from GAZA.
SAY NO TO TERRORISM!
What exactly has HAMAS achieved since last Saturday or what do they plan to achieve?
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2023
APOSTLECHUMA:
WERE THE LITTLE BABIES SLAUGHTERED BY HAMAS IN ISRAEL IDF SOLDIERS ?
Bro you wouldn't believe that such despicable act is nothing to them!

Inside that their brain what they are always thinking about 24/7 is how to use cutlass to cut "kafir"
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Josbreed: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2023
budaatum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT8COKNaDJE?si=LHWZSDoN8AwNxirv
Mooslems do worse than dpitting. A mooslem would go ahead and behead a Christian.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by SAMBARRY: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2023
youngchukky:
Islam and everything it represents is full of violence and terrorism.infact it is a security threat

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by infogeneral: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2023
paafin:

When Hamas fired more than 5000 rockets into Israel did they care who got hit? Israel has been kind to have warned the civilians to leave. No serious government in the world would fold its hand and allow this kind of carnage that Hamas carried out to happen again. Unfortunately, no matter how careful Israel try handle the situation, there would still be loss of innocent civilians as long as Hamas are firing rockets and hiding in mosques, school and residential buildings.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Free2Fly: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

Seems your parents lived well pas Jesus and John the Baptist. Did Jesus and John die young because they were terrorists too?

Your parents no teach you sense at all!

There are many who died young in your Bible and they are not related to terrorism! But you'll always tell lies to buttress you asinine falsehood!

At least Muhammad spent 62+ years not 61 as you lied more than Jesus who was 33+!

Even John was also less!

They must have been a worse terrorists than us!

I am even older than your Jesus when he died! grin

Who dashed him 62+yrs?
As a terrorist and with all the crimes he committed, he was even lucky to have reached 50.

There were tens of assassination attempts on him before he was finally poisoned

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by shineeye1: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2023
HonNL:

Source: Prime Minister of Israel

Israel

Natanyahu's voice is sweet music in the ears and sweet wine in the belly.
Hamas will be annihilated. We will not relent. We will not listen to ANY VOICE that would try to dissuade our resolve. We will pound Hamas out of existence.

This is the voice of someone who is not prepared to leave a rattlesnake half dead. This is the voice of a nation who wants to guarantee there is no repetition of such humongous national tragedy. This should be the voice of Nigeria's leadership against Boko Haram and ISIS. But it is not because Nigeria is a lost tribe
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by phemmyfour: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.
Spirtually and Physically, I am with GOD'S Covenant Nation.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY signet on the earth.
The nation of ISRAEL is the REALITY of GOD.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY CHOSEN nation.
ISRAEL is the APPLE of GOD'S EYE.
ISRAEL IS GOD'S Covenant Nation.
Infact the whole Earth is Blessed because of them.
There is nothing You, I or anyone can do about it.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our MAKER as HE does whatever HE likes, anytime and anywhere. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

I see people ignorantly say Israel are not christians. Why do you support them?
Listen! The ways of GOD is not the way of men.
GOD has HIS ways! Our duty is to understand and follow HIS ways.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
If the Jews didn't reject JESUS Christ, I don't think you and i will know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You must begin to see through GOD'S Word.

Ignorance
The percentage of Christian in Israel isn't up to 30
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Free2Fly: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2023
youngchukky:

You sabi them well well grin

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by AntiChristian: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2023
Free2Fly:

Who dashed him 62+yrs?
As a terrorist and with all the crimes he committed, he was even lucky to have reached 50.

There were tens of assassination attempts on him before he was finally poisoned

Why your Jesus cry say him father forsake am for Cross when Jewish Israel dey do him bad?

Na 33 years only!

Less than me and your parents self!

It is finished for Jesus at 33!
May you die at 33 like Jesus wey no be terrorist!
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by seunayantokun(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2023
Abeg continue dey do your pounding job. Pound the stubborn pepper well o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Grace Mugabe Surrenders To Police After Assaulting Gabrielle Engels / Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe / India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.