Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) (41025 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes? / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by legitnow1: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
WHO WILL MARRY NIGERIA GIRLS oOOO...

1 Like

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
Mrfeel:

I know alot of black American women love African men especially those Africans who were born here before moving over there

And black American men love African women who were born here before moving there

There is a reason for that

Really? You know more than me and I’m in America where there aren’t many Black American/Nigerian couples unless you count my parents’ generation. The ones with papers have a better chance but too many women have gotten burned and scammed by the ones without papers for others to take a chance. Unless you’re talking about first or second generation—first and second gen tend to marry intercultural much more often.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by adecz: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
I wonder why Nigerian or African
men hardly marry black Americans.

If they must marry foreign women, it's
always oyibo and not black Americans🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Mrfeel: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Really? You know more than me and I’m in America. The ones with papers have a better chance but too many women have gotten scammed by the ones who didn’t.
I'm not talking about Nigerian scammers , I'm talking about legit Nigerian/African immigrants in the USA
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
Mrfeel:

I'm not talking about Nigerian scammers , I'm talking about legit Nigerian/African immigrants in the USA

Okay, I just don’t see it often at all.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by jaxxy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Chetas81:
Black African citizen, called their self oyinbo, hhhhmmm iranu 😜🍅

they are not from the shithole grin
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by lagonovo: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Loved reading stuff like this about Nigerian men in the past but now I'm beginning to think we are the mugus of the world. Even in Nigeria, they say "Bobo is nice...... na mugu be dat" grin

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by ukaface(f): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nigerian men wey Dey always mellow when it comes to dating foreign women
Abi them born them well to raise voice or command foreign women?

1 Like

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
She is an old hag.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Legendguy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

Why you dey sound like mugu na, you no know history, her great grand parents were African blood, she is too.

She's is African American
While we are pure africans

1 Like

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Drone95(m): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
I said it earlier, Nigerian men are awesome grin

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Thewesterner(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
If you are a good Nigerian man, hit the "like" button
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Iyanuoluwa007: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
Where are the females that always troll naija men? Person wey fine pass them don confam say we're the best.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Iyanuoluwa007: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Really? You know more than me and I’m in America where there aren’t many Black American/Nigerian couples unless you count my parents’ generation. The ones with papers have a better chance but too many women have gotten burned and scammed by the ones without papers for others to take a chance. Unless you’re talking about first or second generation—first and second gen tend to marry intercultural much more often.

We don't care about your statistics. This beautiful just recommended us to to the world.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by qtguru(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
when will foreign men ever praise Nigeria some? never because their character is as ugly as their faces

Actually they do Nigerian women are more
homely, I'd take a Nigerian woman over an African American woman anyday. Them just get issues for head, that you have to iron out as a man.

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by ednut1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
adecz:

I wonder why Nigerian or African
men hardly marry black Americans.

If they must marry foreign women, it's
always oyibo and not black Americans🤔🤔🤔

because its not obvious. Alot of Nigerian men are married to them. Its just that it doesn’t get attention like the oyinbo ones do on social media
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by NovusHomo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Truths9ja:
Pretty American lady reveals why she loves dating Nigerian men over her countrymen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKlgaG855Us?si=Ttg7VEkSjKntskwk

GBAM!
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by eepeepook: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nobody gives a Bleep apart from children on Nairaland. Nigerian men are agbepos hence their poor choices of women. Which oyibo looks the way of land whales? Only our brothers. Which oyibo dates women in their sixties? Only our twenty year olds. Which oyibo gives uncouth akata women a chance? Only our brothers who are quick to draw weapons to defend their horrid attitudes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Truths9ja: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
NovusHomo:

GBAM!
yes soooo. So much love from the pretty lady
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by GeneralDae: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Chukwuemeka and Dotun don win their polling units.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by creativehubb: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Legendguy:

She's is African American
While we are pure africans
She is African, yes American cos she born in America but unless she is mixed breed, she is African breed.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by creativehubb: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
RightToReject:

I wonder why some of you don't know or believe that it is not every black person in America, or somewhere else in the world, that has African ancestry - Africa has never been the only black race in the world.
Those aboriginal Australians are Asiatic people, originate from Asia, the black people are either Africans, south Americans or from Asia, India have blacks, Mayans are from central America and Black Cubans too, from South America, but Europe don't have blacks(in the true sense). Have you seen a black aboriginal European before?

Am not talking about an African man breeding with a white woman, am talking based on ancestry...the progenitors of Europeans are Caucasians, either from Germanic tribes or Deutch, the Vikings tribes, or Baltic regions, these are white people... Caucasians by race. We have Africans, Caucasians and Asians as major races.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by 360command: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
creativehubb:

Stop talking like a kid or ignoramus. Indians and Cubans have indegenous blacks, Europeans who make up present day America do not. Those blacks were the slaves shipped over. Malcolm X and Martin Luther king fought for equality for them.
You are very funny. Before the transatlantic slavery, the Arabs where into slavery long before the Europeans . Thus, came about black settlers in India and in other parts of the Asian countries.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Marynwachukwu21(f): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
Like seriously,i know nigeria men will be bragging right now
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Airlord2030: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
Crap.. I be think say na white American self

I rather stick to Nigerian girls than date akata girls with all their drama

1 Like

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Airlord2030: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:
grin grin.

Madam, nothing wey you wan tell us, na just better knacking don reset your brain so..

Nigerian men, home keepers ke? Have you met them Femi and Segun, the self-styled Yoruba demons? This Antee dey learn work.
what about your stupid akwaibom tribe?

Talk about your minority unknown tribe frist
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by BoldBrainz(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
Airlord2030:
what about your stupid akwaibom tribe?

Talk about your minority unknown tribe frist

See this one..😂! Where did you come from?
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by goggle48: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Nigeria men don use action bitters nacks this 1 she dey confess
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by tosinhtml: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
qtguru:

homely, I'd take a Nigerian woman over an African American woman anyday. Them just get issues for head, that you have to iron out as a man.

Any Nigerian man that even marries an African American woman over Nigerian woman is not even an informed person except he has stayed in the US for a long time, because all of you get is threat of losing your sanity over divorce and then fighting over custody of kids like a crazy family. Next thing you'd hear is that she has become a lesbian & now has a lesbian partner, those people have no filter. I can not near them with an inch of pole even for an American citizenship, i rather work my ass off for it.

No go area for me.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by folake4u(f): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
qtguru:

Issues like what, Sir? grin
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by creativehubb: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
360command:
You are very funny. Before the transatlantic slavery, the Arabs where into slavery long before the Europeans . Thus, came about black settlers in India and in other parts of the Asian countries.
I already said that, you are rehashing my words, read the last mention I responded to, you will get the picture. Indians are classified as Asians too, Indian blacks and Cuban blacks, as well as other south American blacks look different from African blacks, any grown up will see the difference, this woman is African black, stay on the context.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by creativehubb: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Stop saying what you don't know awe. All my cousins born in America speak exactly the way this fine gal does. Are you saying my cousins who have been in America for over 50 years and had their children there are also slaves' descendants? Their children only came to Nigeria twice and they didn't exceed 2 weeks in each visit.

Not all black Americans are slaves descendants. I met a lady called Gwen in Aurora area , IL. Her grand mother was the one who brought her to America. She's lagosian, born in Lagos but left at age 5. I met another girl in a coffee shop, near the Grey Hounds station in same IL. The cold was much so we dashed in to take some coffee. The moment she heard our accent, she was like...are you guys Nigerians? We smiled and said yes. I now asked her of her origin, she said her parents are Nigerians but she's American.
Your cousins are Nigerians with American passport, they can naturalise and become American citizens but are Nigerians, Africans racially. You people dull o grin

I didn't say all blacks in America are slave descendants, I said black Americans, your cousin is not a black American, black Americans refer to the slaves children born in America over time!

Black Americans are Africans racially, they are called black Americans because they are children of the slaves, you are black American, if your black parents are born in America...but most of the 'black Americans' are children of slaves shipped to America and the Caribbean plantations, these are the people originally refered to as black Americans.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.