Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) (41038 Views)

American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / What Has Been Your Experience Dating Nigerian Girls From Poor Homes? / Dating Nigerian-American girls in the United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by creativehubb: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I knew you'd still want to justify your gibberish lol. Run along abeg
You are dumb grin
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by BoldBrainz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Airlord2030:
the tribe greater than your dustbin ugeb tribeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Niggaah, I'm not from "Ugeb" please..πŸ˜‚. You must be mistaking me for someone else.
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by phrank9: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
We men are doing well, click like if u are a good man and click share if u are a good father.
Yes o
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Airlord2030: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Niggaah, I'm not from "Ugeb" please..πŸ˜‚. You must be mistaking me for someone else.
lies why deny your tiny stupid ugep tribe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by makaveli902: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
creativehubb:

Of course, the Caucasians are Europeans, Caucasians are who we call white, Indians are classified under Asia racially...am talking race here. [s]You people are half baked not too smart. What you are saying is primary school [/s]knowledge not what the argument is about. The argument is about the blacks in America being children of African slaves. Of course everyone knows Europeans who are Caucasians went to America dislodged the Indians and took their lands.

Blacks in America being children of African slaves is a general knowledge (all thanks to the Portuguese), but Whites (Caucasus race) being also immigrants to America is a knowledge they want to hide. You grab?
Re: American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) by Favor99(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mrfeel:

I know alot of black American women love African men especially those Africans who were born here before moving over there

And black American men love African women who were born here before moving there

There is a reason for that
What's the reason for this? Explain sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.