Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

A 70yr Old Man is an Eligible Bachelor to 9ja Women If he has Excess Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 70yr Old Man is an Eligible Bachelor to 9ja Women If he has Excess Money (252 Views)

I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? / "Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor / Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 70yr Old Man is an Eligible Bachelor to 9ja Women If he has Excess Money by Bharekta: 3:24am On Oct 18, 2023
A Nigerian man based in Canada has advised his gender to concentrate on building themselves as even a 70-year-old man can be considered an eligible bachelor to Nigerian women if he possesses excess wealth.

Cc Rocktation, dominique, farano

Re: A 70yr Old Man is an Eligible Bachelor to 9ja Women If he has Excess Money by duduade: 4:18am On Oct 18, 2023
Yes o...

We men garrit
Even a 100 year old man... As long as he got cheddars in his pockets even if na cedis my opposite gender must follow....

Gender with no shame... That's what I call most of them

1 Like

Re: A 70yr Old Man is an Eligible Bachelor to 9ja Women If he has Excess Money by Reminderz: 5:38am On Oct 18, 2023
duduade:
Yes o...

We men garrit
Even a 100 year old man... As long as he got cheddars in his pockets even if na cedis my opposite gender must follow....

Gender with no shame... That's what I call most of them
with money, in fact 85 will be their spec and the one God sent... only when it concerns a poor man they will tell him they need to think about it or their "pastor" or mother says they aren't compatible, but with the rich man, they are always compatible and always God sent...

this is why we tell men their purpose comes first before women... women are not going anywhere... Elevate yourself first and you'll be the one to choose...

1 Like

Re: A 70yr Old Man is an Eligible Bachelor to 9ja Women If he has Excess Money by Kipaji: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
The women that will cling to him at 70 year
old will be money chasers.
Here is what my mother told me one day. In this economy, it is not rare for a woman and her boyfriend to arrange for the woman to deal with a rich simp that can sustain them both. Whole you believe that your "success" and "money" makes you desirable, you are just a means to an end for her and her lover(s).

I would say do not make money thinking that it will bring you women:

https://www.nairaland.com/7465815/make-money-women-come

Most women lost their virginity to a guy that was still living in his mother's house, but they'llsay you need to be "stable" first before messing with them. Just be yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Unforgettable Night Of Forbidden Passion And Connection |reddit Erotic Story / Difference Between Love And Lust / Seun your mad for not allowing me to post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.