Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle (12731 Views)

Lagos Guber: APC, SDP Seek Leave To Appeal Judgment On E-transmission Of Results / "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP / Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by Dicoomoba: 5:39am On Oct 20, 2023
Enskynelson:
GYB boys threatening people ahead of the election because he knows that is the only way ODODO can win. APC can never win a free and fair election in Kogi come November.

I hate when dullard talk about politics mumu , person controlling the state with 2 senators out of 3 please stop opening your mouth anyhow
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by chariskoko: 6:02am On Oct 20, 2023
Izuogu4Presdent:
Dino Melaye and other noisemakers in other opposition parties should step down for this SDP Governorship Candidate. He seems to be loved by all

Seems to be loved by the Igalas, who have misgoverned Kogi for 19years like Yahaya Bello.

Let you SDP guy step down for ADC candidate, honorable Leke Abeji

The SDP guy, Muri has nothing to offer, it's just about the Igala Agenda which is DOA... what's his background...errand boy to the Governor of a North East state...
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by mukthar2000(m): 6:17am On Oct 20, 2023
Yeye bello with his threatening system of government, forgetting that Igala people are fully loaded for him this time .

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by notttty(m): 6:21am On Oct 20, 2023
TruthsFM:
Yahaya bello should just forget Kogi State come next month governorship Election. No one will votes for yahaya stooge candidate, Ododo
And u are not in kogi state to vote. Apc will win hands down.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by Enskynelson(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2023
Dicoomoba:

I hate when dullard talk about politics mumu , person controlling the state with 2 senators out of 3 please stop opening your mouth anyhow
You have sense yet choose insult instead of presenting you point? If this is how sensible people talk then I rather not be as 'wise' as you cos it's obvious you lack manners and basic understanding.
Before you wrote this let me ask you. Have you been to Kogi before? Kogites are tired of their oppressor. They are tired of percentage payment of salaries. They are tired of the Governor trying to force his way back in a third term bid... They are tired of the youngest yet about the worst governor.
Out if the 2 senators, of them is on a shaky ground. Just like the last presidential election divided people along tribe and religion, the Kogi election, trible will play the major factor. APC cannot win a free and fair election in Kogi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by Enskynelson(m): 6:39am On Oct 20, 2023
Mohisah:
I learnt Muri is the stronger candidate. His younger bro is a friend n he's bn explaining how God saved his bro while returning back home 2 days ago, in his own hometown by some disbanded, illegal people dat were armed State. He further said, an ASP police officer ws among the hoodlums sent to attack Muri, but tnk God he ws caught n others fled.
May God help the State n the people choice
Thank God I have some people that knows Kogi and what is happening unlike one ignorant person up there quoting me when I don't think he has knowledge of what is happening there.
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by Realist777: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2023
onuman:
Lol. After they finish fighting, Mahmood Yakubu will apply his own law and unilaterally choose anyone from Kogi State as next governor of the state.
Election in Nigeria under Mahmood Yakubu is mere formality.
Lol, why didn't you complain when he unanimously declared Alex Otti and some LP candidates winners in various offices they contested for?
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by Badassniggga(m): 6:41am On Oct 20, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Yahaya Bello should have allowed power rotate to Igalas who are indisputably the majority in Kogi State. There is no way Ododo an Ebira can win Ajaka an Igala now that Igalas are really interested in asserting their dominance in Kogi State politics using their numerical voting power.
lol story. We'll find out if Igalas are indisputably the majority. One tribe no fit do am and other tribes get beef with Igalas as well for holding on to power like it's their birthright. Make November come ASAP abeg.
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by DanAugust2021: 6:42am On Oct 20, 2023
TruthsFM:
Senator Dino Melaye will win the November 11th governorship election. The handwriting of victories for him is widely written on the wall.
He'll come a distant third.
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by realoscar84(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2023
What do you know about Kogi Oga. The same igala that ruled the state for 19yrs without anything tangible to show. We are ready for them. Anyhow they want this election to be, we are ready. Victory is certain for Ododo.

eldoradoxx:
Yahaya Bello should have allowed power rotate to Igalas who are indisputably the majority in Kogi State. There is no way Ododo an Ebira can win Ajaka an Igala now that Igalas are really interested in asserting their dominance in Kogi State politics using their numerical voting power.
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by HRMK: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2023
WHICH POLITICAL PARTY DOESNT RIG ELECTIONS?PDP OR SDP OR WHICH?THEY ARE ALL SAME!
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by eldoradoxx: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2023
realoscar84:
What do you know about Kogi Oga. The same igala that ruled the state for 19yrs without anything tangible to show. We are ready for them. Anyhow they want this election to be, we are ready. Victory is certain for Ododo.

It is not about who has ruled more, it is about politics of numbers. Has the North not ruled Nigeria more time than the South, is the North better developed and empowered than the South? Yajaya Bello has tried for the Ebiras in terms of development, it was a dint of good luck that brought him to power ridding on the death of an illustrious Igala son Prince Abubakar Audu. Ododo may not be that lucky. He cant win anywhere in Igala land which has the majority voting block. Okuns would rather split the vote between Dino and Ajaka than Ododo. Lets face the reality.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by Mohisah: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2023
Enskynelson:

Thank God I have some people that knows Kogi and what is happening unlike one ignorant person up there quoting me when I don't think he has knowledge of what is happening there.
Lol.. What is happening in Kogi is much far away from the good tins we read online. May God help the state with a better Governor

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by lagosrd: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2023
If them injure police for active duty maybe during a gun duel with criminals, that is understandable but which one is police officer sustaining gunshot at a civilian political rally that he will not even vote .

It's totally unacceptable to treat our police this way. If they don't want security npf should withdraw her staffs so that they should kuku fight well
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by LaRosa01: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2023
you are correct,only problem both you and yahaya has is that politics is not by emotions,it is a game of numbers,igalas do not need either the central or the west to win,while both central and west need the east to win.yahaya ruled like an ignorant arrogrant fool,hence the east would never allow his cousin to rule,you can quote me.it would have been wiser for yahaya to have picked somebody from the west and then everybody would have backed that Candidate based on rotation.as I speak alot of eastern elders are of that opinion,the only problem is most are not comfortable with Dino.but most likely Dino or muri will win this election as for yahaya he should prepare himself for what is coming after his tenure comes to an end.all the killings and excessive stealing,he would answer to God and man for it,karma has never missed road.

OZIOGU1:

Are you a kogite? Let me educate you small. Audu an igala man ruled for 4yrs under ANPP, Ibrahim Idris another igalaman took over and ruled for 8yrs, then Idris wada another igala took over and ruled for 4 yrs total =16yrs, why is the igala shouting? Bello ruled for 8yr by devine intervention because Audu was coming back for another term before God almighty call came... If we are looking for justice in Kogi state why the igala's not making case for the okuns?

Ododo will win stay for 8yrs makings central 16yrs too and give to okun man man who will rule for another 16yrs then the power will now return to the eastern part of the state...make una rest ... bookmark this comment

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2023
realoscar84:

politics is about numbers... igalas have the numbers when it comes to elections in kogi state... whats the population of ebgiras in kogi state? whats the population of okun people in kogi state ? do you know how many local governments are under the control of igalas ?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by osuofia2(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
politics is about numbers... igalas have the numbers when it comes to elections in kogi state... whats the population of ebgiras in kogi state? whats the population of okun people in kogi state ? do you know how many local governments are under the control of igalas ?
So how come Bello won second term? if it is by population.
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by onuman: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2023
Realist777:

Lol, why didn't you complain when he unanimously declared Alex Otti and some LP candidates winners in various offices they contested for?

Delusional. Roguish. Remain so. You Agbadorians don't want to accept the fact that it was a grand fraud in Nigeria spending a fortune to make Electoral Act of 2022, procure modern and transparent methods of transmission of vote results, but after voters had cast their votes and left, Mahmood Yakubu resorted to the discarded, non transparent, manual transmission of vote results, to pronounce anyone he likes as winner.
You people don't think about next election and the future of Nigeria. All you think about is let Tinubu remain president through a most fraudulent and primitive election rigging.
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2023
osuofia2:

So how come Bello won second term? if it is by population.
he rigged the election with violence... the sdp woman leaders house was burnt down... helicopters shot voters in lokoja... cant you also see how he is using violence against the sdp candidate... i dont think he will succeed using thesame this time...
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nawa o politics shouldn't be a dirty game nah, let people vote for who they want
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by ufuosman(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
OZIOGU1:

Are you a kogite? Let me educate you small. Audu an igala man ruled for 4yrs under ANPP, Ibrahim Idris another igalaman took over and ruled for 8yrs, then Idris wada another igala took over and ruled for 4 yrs total =16yrs, why is the igala shouting? Bello ruled for 8yr by devine intervention because Audu was coming back for another term before God almighty call came... If we are looking for justice in Kogi state why the igala's not making case for the okuns?

Ododo will win stay for 8yrs makings central 16yrs too and give to okun man man who will rule for another 16yrs then the power will now return to the eastern part of the state...make una rest ... bookmark this comment
good u clear it so many will know Bt my own is must he be ododo?
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by ufuosman(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kogi election one dey come out bloody na dis way e dey go
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by Realist777: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
onuman:

Delusional. Roguish. Remain so. You Agbadorians don't want to accept the fact that it was a grand fraud in Nigeria spending a fortune to make Electoral Act of 2022, procure modern and transparent methods of transmission of vote results, but after voters had cast their votes and left, Mahmood Yakubu resorted to the discarded, non transparent, manual transmission of vote results, to pronounce anyone he likes as the winner.
You people don't think about the next election and the future of Nigeria. All you think about is letting Tinubu remain president through a most fraudulent and primitive election rigging.
Go and tell Alex Otti to step down because Mahmoud unanimously declared him the winner and then we can discuss Tinubu
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by Acesexcell(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
OZIOGU1:

guy it seems you're ignorant of politics, there is a popular say that" politics is a game of number" Among the three ethnic groups you mentioned, who is the majority? Or did anyone told you kogi State governorship seat is based on rotational? Take benue state for example, among idoma, igede, and other tribes in benue, Who Among them drag governorship seat with tiv people who are the majority? I no blame una, if not for the death of late prince Abubakar audu we wouldn't have been talking about this now.
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by OZIOGU1: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
LaRosa01:
you are correct,only problem both you and yahaya has is that politics is not by emotions,it is a game of numbers,igalas do not need either the central or the west to win,while both central and west need the east to win.yahaya ruled like an ignorant arrogrant fool,hence the east would never allow his cousin to rule,you can quote me.it would have been wiser for yahaya to have picked somebody from the west and then everybody would have backed that Candidate based on rotation.as I speak alot of eastern elders are of that opinion,the only problem is most are not comfortable with Dino.but most likely Dino or muri will win this election as for yahaya he should prepare himself for what is coming after his tenure comes to an end.all the killings and excessive stealing,he would answer to God and man for it,karma has never missed road.

Did i hear you say igala have the numbers?

Let me educate you, i am an Ebira man married to an igala woman from Afor gan gan in Ankpa LGA, before i found love in the area, i have done projects in, Enjema, okobo, inye, Ika, ogodo, i left that axis to ejule, where i run a project in more than 10 villages in Idah LGA, My brother, i agree say una plenty but villages wey i enter i no see much people as you guys always claim, Maybe thats why i saw a beautiful damsel grin, wey i marry.

come to the main point, injustice breeds anarchy, i have said long time ago, that what is happening in kogi state, benue state and Edo can not be called democracy, but people felt you are talking as a minority you people claim we are, today the table turn, EDO has done it, Kogi did it and vey soon Benue (IDOMA's) will do it...let us promote equity and fairness and not tribal positions, the moral right i have today to speak among my igala friends and inlaws is that for long they know my position on politics in kogi state....Wel looking at how things are going, APC will win without hasle, Do you know why? between IMO, BAYELSA and KOGI, the easiest for APC to rig and win is KOgi, Tinubbu will not want to loose an APC state to anybody, so APC will rig and win, i dont support violence, but is just the way it is in Nigeria, I beg join me to look for certificate from Chicago state University main campus Mabushi Abuja grin grin
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by OZIOGU1: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
Acesexcell:
guy it seems you're ignorant of politics, there is a popular say that" politics is a game of number" Among the three ethnic groups you mentioned, who is the majority? Or did anyone told you kogi State governorship seat is based on rotational? Take benue state for example, among idoma, igede, and other tribes in benue, Who Among them drag governorship seat with tiv people who are the majority? I no blame una, if not for the death of late prince Abubakar audu we wouldn't have been talking about this now.

Man no be God, at least God don do am for the Ebiras, ODODO will win the result is ready, i will participate in the election, as i speak i have been pencil down for SSA, while shooting will be going on in Ayangba, the result will be announce in LOKOJA

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by OZIOGU1: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
he rigged the election with violence... the sdp woman leaders house was burnt down... helicopters shot voters in lokoja... cant you also see how he is using violence against the sdp candidate... i dont think he will succeed using thesame this time...

No get BP, APC will win, as i type now the result dey ground, na to announce am, who no like am go go court.
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by OZIOGU1: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
Acesexcell:

I am a beneficiary of Audu kind gesture, thats why He remain the undisputed leader in kogi state, infact out of my Love for him, i name one of my child after him, he paid my WAEC fees years ago when my mum was struggling, but shey you see the coming election? APC go win, result dey ground sha.
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by Xxxxtentacion2: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
OZIOGU1:

No get BP, APC will win, as i type now the result dey ground, na to announce am, who no like am go go court.
keep playing... as we speak am currently in kogi state anyigba.. you dont know anything about kogi politics go and sit down...
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by Charly68: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehe

Yahya Bello will rather die than lose this election.

He is not going to lose and he will make sure it doesn't happen with the last drop of his blood.

Unfortunately, the SDP guy people want is going to be rigged out.

At the end of the election, we don't want to hear someone like Dino sha claiming his mandate was stolen because he is going to be the third position.
Do you mean the SDP candidate is truly popular in the state ?
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by OZIOGU1: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
keep playing... as we speak am currently in kogi state anyigba.. you dont know anything about kogi politics go and sit down...

May God keep us alive till on 13th of october
Re: Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle by Xxxxtentacion2: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
OZIOGU1:

May God keep us alive till on 13th of october
14th of november actually... no carry us go back abeg... the muri guy once worked with yaya bello so he knows all the tricks of the game, thats why yaya bello is on panic mode... An insider is more lethal than an outsider...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Spill: After 32yrs, Shell Will Pay N30 Million To Four Communites In Delta / Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And / I'm Not Married But Will Love To Be Married Soon - Natasha Hadiza Akpoti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.