Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How Long Can U Allow Your Mum To Stay In Your Matrimonial Home? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Can U Allow Your Mum To Stay In Your Matrimonial Home? (8315 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Long Can U Allow Your Mum To Stay In Your Matrimonial Home? by gabbytabby: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2012
If the mother in law accepts that she is not the woman of the house and can respect the unspoken house rules and help them she can stay as long as she wants but in most cases they have several decades of being the mother to their son such that there is the tendency to run the house as their own and see the husband and wife as children so not adviceable for most situations.
Re: How Long Can U Allow Your Mum To Stay In Your Matrimonial Home? by sampark201: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
My Mother can stay as long as she wants..... but if she starts giving problems like Mama G for General .... She go Move . one time .. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do We Avoid Future Chaos In The Family / I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? / DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.