Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways (11077 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) / Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge / LASG Launches 1,000-hectares Modern Satellite City In Epe (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Lanrelagboi: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
FLASH: The Lagos State Governor, Mr @jidesanwoolu, yesterday launched the @lagostraffic961 ‘Live Camera Update’ Project at the station’s premises, Radio House, Lateef Jakande Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja.

The ‘Live Camera Update’ will cover over 300 roads and highways in the state (in the first instance and up to 3000 later) and will also help in capturing happenings in Lagos which is in line with the Lagos Smart City project.

This project is aimed at delivering timely, accurate, detailed and above all real-time traffic information to the motoring public and commuters within and outside the State.

Mr Governor was represented by the Commissioner for Transportation, Oluwaseun Osiyemi.

By Jubril A. Gawat

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by forgiveness: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
Fantastic.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by tonicyril: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
Make I come find one bulaba loyal wey fit connect me with lasgidi

This is fhe best time to work with/in lasgidi

4 Likes

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Mejireh(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nice one

6 Likes

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by christejames(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
Commendable, I just hope it will be sustained undecided

7 Likes

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by SalamRushdie: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
They should first fix the roads first

Lagos roads have never been this bad as they are now

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Sirheny007(m): 6:06am On Oct 21, 2023
All the highway robbers, thugs and thieves,
Your face is on camera!

32 Likes

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by yorke1: 6:07am On Oct 21, 2023
Commendable. Maintenance and sustainability is my concern. For every project, the politicians always cash out. Another big cash out.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by chunny01(m): 6:08am On Oct 21, 2023
Nice initiative at a wrong time
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by ATEAMS: 6:08am On Oct 21, 2023
Sleep is the closest thing to death, dreams are the closest thing to the afterlife.

8 Likes

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by chukiz(m): 6:11am On Oct 21, 2023
Nice but, the reason for the camera is to snap your car plate number, and check if you have not renew your car papers and give you a fine of 20k... Rubbish

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by sucess001(m): 6:11am On Oct 21, 2023
Lanrelagboi:

By Jubril A. Gawat

So that u can be using it to impose fictitious fines.

Madness
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Osanoghodua1: 6:12am On Oct 21, 2023
Lagos is working other states are sleeping. Alkwa Ibom is trying too.

9 Likes

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by elujah1(m): 6:13am On Oct 21, 2023
Good one and commendable, just hopes it gets maintained. I think Abuja once had something like this
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by segsman(m): 6:13am On Oct 21, 2023
Nice innovation
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by NaijaCover(m): 6:15am On Oct 21, 2023
Just Wake Up From His SLEEP

2 Likes

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Daisukee: 6:16am On Oct 21, 2023
Nice one.

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by fixedhollies(m): 6:16am On Oct 21, 2023
Lagos dey try sa. Ibadan don get camera fr every large round about tete. I no sabi who dey monitor that one.

Seyi just dey sleep for this 2nd term

7 Likes

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by GodwinEbele53: 6:16am On Oct 21, 2023
Hgg

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Nairalander248: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2023
tonicyril:
Make I come find one bulaba loyal wey fit connect me with lasgidi

This is fhe best time to work with/in lasgidi

As armed robbers??

3 Likes

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Mosba: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2023
chukiz:
Nice but, the reason for the camera is to snap your car plate number, and check if you have not renew your car papers and give you a fine of 20k... Rubbish

And when someone robbed others on the road the camera will switch off right? May God heal your bitter mind.

24 Likes

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by ican2020: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2023
That’s wonderful and this is the kind of stuff I want to hear

1 Like

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by AntiChristian: 6:19am On Oct 21, 2023
Good!

Endsarsists beware!
All of Una wey won destroy BRT, steal from mall, loot from others businesses, etc..... you're welcome!

5 Likes

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by wittywriter: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2023
elujah1:
Good one and commendable, just hopes it get maintained. I think Abuja once had something like this
Exactly my thought...all these elephant project that government create knowing their lack of political will for sustainability...what happens after the present LASG tenure? ...
I hope it's a PPP initiative.
chukiz:
yommen:

Is their any recent project like this that is not being maintained? Of course people are employed to maintain them. Is BRT still not running? Is Lagride still not running. Abeg take your pessimism back to your village o jare.
The two projects you highlighted are self-sustainable and PPP in structure...so how are they same with this new one? You seem toxic btw i don't reside in Lagos ...

Wittyness
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by RetentiveKits: 6:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by adesegun121(m): 6:26am On Oct 21, 2023
Chaii
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by EmmaLege: 6:29am On Oct 21, 2023
grin
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Houseofglam7(f): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2023
cool
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by yommen: 6:38am On Oct 21, 2023
The truth is a place like Lagos is long overdue for this.
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by yommen: 6:42am On Oct 21, 2023
wittywriter:

Exactly my thought...all these elephant project that government create knowing their lack of political will for sustainability...what happens after the present LASG tenure? ...
I hope it's a PPP initiative.

Wittyness

Is their any recent project like this that is not being maintained? Of course people are employed to maintain them. Is BRT still not running? Is Lagride still not running. Abeg take your pessimism back to your village o jare.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Gentledizzle: 6:43am On Oct 21, 2023
How many times them won lunch this again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa State: DSP Alamieyeseigha Impeached and Arrested / Ex-Militants Threaten To Resume Violence In 2015 / Potholes At Omole Phase 2 From Olowora Junction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.