Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,630 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti (23783 Views)

Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT / Governor Makinde Appoints Ahmed Murtala, Kano Indigene As Aide / SURPRISE! Ihedioha Appoints Non-indigene As Imo SSG, Seriake Dickson Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by MrAgbako: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2023
kettykin:
But you can accept the investment of non indigenes. Useless PDP members
hypocritic Igbos you should say. Even Anambra will not accept an Aba, imo,Enugu and not to mention y'all sideline ,ebonyi, state

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by MrAgbako: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2023
Ozommadu:

Ilorin is saying hi

Can oyo man be anything in ekiti? Or even osun in Ondo??

Na only lagos this lagos that, whereas worst things happen in the rest of your 5states

U seams to confuse Yorubas for your tribalistic ipob headless mob lots....
All Yorubas state are one and we don't discriminate here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by ppogba: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2023
Irony1:

Do you know that Okogie was rejected initially as Bishop of Lagos, he had to stay in Ibadan briefly, it took Oyekan to convince them to accept Okogie as Archbishop of Lagos. Sometimes try and have sense when you talk, or read wide so that you don't appear foolish.

Assuming without conceeding that Okojie was rejected initially, but common sense would have made you to know that coming up with the Okojie theory is stupid of you since he was eventually allowed to be the Archbishop of Lagos. Was the Bishop rejected for being an Mbaise man eventually allowed?
How old are you to tell me about Catholic Church in Nigeria for you to tell me to read?
Idiots like you should stop assuming that everyone you encounter on this forum who points out anything that touches you at the right point is not a baby.

Happy weekend.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Tommydare(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2023
Haa. They can't even allow their tribeman to be the mayor just because he is not from Aba. But they will be quick to talk about how Yorubas are not accommodating their madness.

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by APCNig: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2023
leanonme82:
Abia state does not want Anambra man as mayor, even though he is a resident and pays his taxes in Abia state.

Yes, but they want Igbo man as governor of Lagos State. Dummy clowns

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by APCNig: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2023
leanonme82:

They consider it provocative. But call yorubas tribalist when they respond to the provocation of COMPLETE STRANGERS calling parts of yorubaland no man's land.

Don't mind the idiots, they should have come out to vote during the Lagos governorship election when we called them out, by now they will be at UN reporting Yorubas to the ICC

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Basic123: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2023
JASONjnr:
I believe the Yorubas are the most accomodating people in Nigeria....

Because, what these guys are taking from Igbos, I doubt if Igbos would taken the same nonsense from Yorubas.

I will expect bashing and Insults........
Because we yorubas have many bastards!

Too many!
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2023
SoNature:
Let's see how it goes. That's all I can say.

If we are being honest here, Anambra people would never accept this either.

Is this all u can say about that?

You guys are bloody hypocrites that suddenly get confused when its time to separate the wheats from chaffs when its brought to your domain

U arent even tolerant to yourself

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by CJStarz: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2023
I am also in Aba and I presume you are from the Ogboo axis.
I am from Anambra state, same State as Ide Udeagbala, but I can tell you that what Otti is trying to do by appointing him a Mayor is something that cannot even happen in Anambra state. I don't see Soludo appointing an Abiriba person,no matter how rich and influential he is,a Mayor of Awka metropolis. What Gov. Otti isdoing to the Ngwa people, people who accommodated his forefathers that left Arochukwu to come and settle in Ngwa land is not good,in my own estimate.
Give the indigenes their due respect.
Until he appoints an Ngwa man as a Mayor or TC chairman in Ohafia LGA or Umuahia North/South local government,then I can believe in his sincerity of purpose.
But for the accommodating spirit of Ngwa people,migrants into their lands wouldn't have thrived, economically and otherwise.

Kepukepu:
I think you should come To Abia and stay with us to see what exactly is going on. This group are a PDP ngwa wing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by SonOfDSoil01: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2023
Kepukepu:
I'm from Abia state and I want him to be the mayor of Aba, I am fully in support of it. This is PDP politics. You don't understand Abia politics, don't delve into it
but you flat heads can delve into Lagos politics Abi? Not like we share border or have anything in common with you pigs but yet you always feel the need to interfere in our internal politics, now here you are trying to play it down like we don’t know how clannish and primitive you tribalistic pigs are…..honestly I have always said it, that it only a new born baby that don’t know Nyamiris are the most tribalistic bigot we have in the country, people that even segregate themselves talk less of an outsider…what a bunch of hypocrite you savages are! Damn

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2023
aybabz101:

becos someone is born in ilesha now makes him an indigene of the state?.....

We are telling you that Aregbe is from Kogi, built his political platform in Lagos state and became a two term governor in Osun...

We have no problems with you guys but you wanting a cuisine from other region when you cannot even dish out a cup of rice is what we are against...you guys are always hypocritical when it comes to this issue with all evidence saying otherwise....

You guys did this to Bianca, Akeredolu's wife who is destroying Ondo state at the moment, and a host of others...even chief justice of a state in your region must belong to indigenes and of recent, your job postings clearly read indigenes...but you want others to be opening doors for you because their children must be breed in poverty?

Hypocrites!

Sir, are u following up on the Odigbo LCDA chairmanship case

I hope Betty hasnt appointed that Eucharia Nwamara as their new chairperson

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Irony1: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2023
ppogba:

Assuming without conceeding that Okojie was rejected initially, but common sense would have made you to know that coming up with the Okojie theory is stupid of you since he was eventually allowed to be the Archbishop of Lagos. Was the Bishop rejected for being an Mbaise man eventually allowed?
How old are you to tell me about Catholic Church in Nigeria for you to tell me to read?
Idiots like you should stop assuming that everyone you encounter on this forum who points out anything that touches you at the right point is not a baby.

Happy weekend.

Oga you don't have ant sense at all. It is only one man that accepted him while the Yoruba didn't so you are in no position to attack the Mbaise guys, Jesus said he who is without sin let him cast the first stone. You cannot accuse someone of the same BS you guys did in the past.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by SonOfDSoil01: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2023
JOemmy:
What kind of power will the mayor even have over aba? The anambra business man has a very rich cv to attract development to Aba deplomacy may resolve the misunderstanding and mistrust amongst the locals.
have they finished attracting all the development to Anambala? You dolt can’t take quarter of the rubbish you dish out to others. Can an ebonyi man be councillor or mayor in onitcha? Tribalistic bunch of mofos!

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Irony1: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2023
aybabz101:

Actually you are the one sounding foolish. My main point here is for you guys to stop being hypocritical particularly online. Tribalism and nepotism though not good is practised in every region and by every tribe in the country which is facilitated by a variety of factors. You always calling the yorubas out as if it's not more prevalent among your tribe is what I'm trying to address.

Shut up and stop being stupid. The thing here is that igbos too have people from other areas representing them in government capacity in other igbo domains, but you ding heads always like to spread lies and propaganda.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Goodvibes007: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2023
I am suprised that people find this surprising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Irony1: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2023
Christistruth03:

Not only was Aregbesola who was Governor of Osun Twice from Kogi

The present Osun State House of Assembly Speaker is from Kwara

Keep lying through your teeth, you will soon land yourself in jail
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Irony1: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2023
Christistruth03:

Not only was Aregbesola who was Governor of Osun Twice from Kogi

The present Osun State House of Assembly Speaker is from Kwara

Is it also different from the below.
Hon Emeka Nnamani from Enugu state is representing Abia people in the house of reps.

Hon Stephen Ucheonye from Anambra state is representing Abia people in the Abia state house of assembly. You people always appear more stupid that usual when you want to spread misinformation and lies.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by YorubaSamurai: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2023
77up:
Igbos are the most tribalistic bigot in this country and funniest thing is , they blame other tribes of same.

Hypocrite !
they want you to do for them what they will never do for you..

Useless tribe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by deji17: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Stupidity runs in these people DNA
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by deji17: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
they want you to do for them what they will never do for you..

Useless tribe
They usually try to be clever by half.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by flokii: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
The most tribalistic set of people you can find in Nigeria are those folks.. An Anambra man can't be Mayor in Aba but an Anambra or even Abia man should be allowed to cross the river Niger and become something in Yorubaland over Yoruba people.

I hope everyone can see now why Ondo people rejected the Imo woman being imposed on them by their firstlady from Imo State.. there is a thin line between common sense and fo0lishness. Allowing people to take over control of your lands when they wouldn't allow such in theirs is complete fo0lishness and stupidity.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by YorubaSamurai: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
LZAA:

😒😒
shutup there..

Bloody igbo boy angry
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Frankie6835: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Gov otti we stand with you.

please kill all dose God father things that has kept abia in the same place until ur arrival

keep moving abia forward, we dey 4 you!
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Tochj(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
These are PDP defeated agents not Aba indigenous people.
Ikpeazu and Theodore orji lineage are doing what APC did to GEJ.
They used propaganda to blackmail the best president and gave us two disasters
As presidents.
We're wiser.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by almarthins(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
leanonme82:
Abia state does not want Anambra man as mayor, even though he is a resident and pays his taxes in Abia state.

Withdrawn
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Goodvibes007: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
Tochj:
These are PDP defeated agents not Aba indigenous people.
Ikpeazu and Theodore orji lineage are doing what APC did to GEJ.
They used propaganda to blackmail the best president and gave us two disasters
As presidents.
We're wiser.
This is not new in Alaigbo. Bianca Ojukwu comes to mind. Peter Obi's Anambra too comes to mind.

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by OmoEpe(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
Eleribu people so only Lagos is a no mans land ENKR. Thunder fire every Biafranistan cannibals

Olofo people

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by GlobalAdvtForum: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kepukepu:
I'm from Abia state and I want him to be the mayor of Aba, I am fully in support of it. This is PDP politics. You don't understand Abia politics, don't delve into it

This is not Abia politics.
You may be from Abia. You are not an Aba Ngwa man. No Aba Ngwa man will accept that. The Aba Ngwa people have rightly spoken. The governor should respect himself. He should allow a sleeping dog to lie. Gov Otti is fond of looking down on Ngwa people. Yet it is Ngwa people that made him what he is today. Let me stop so far here, for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Christistruth03: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Irony1:

Is it also different from the below.
Hon Emeka Nnamani from Enugu state is representing Abia people in the house of reps.

Hon Stephen Ucheonye from Anambra state is representing Abia people in the Abia state house of assembly. You people always appear more stupid that usual when you want to spread misinformation and lies.

Good

2 from your Region , in the SW there must be over 100 non indigenes in the State Assemblies

The Speaker of the House of Assembly in Osun State is from Kwara

Now show us the Yorubas or other Regions that represented you

And we will show you your people that represented us

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by LZAA: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
shutup there..

Bloody igbo boy angry
Sifia pains😄😄
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Fearyourcreator: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
leanonme82:
Very useless tribe... na Lagos dem wan collect thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday / Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) / EndSARS: No Unit Has Been Created To Replace SARS Yet - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.