Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti (23780 Views)

Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT / Governor Makinde Appoints Ahmed Murtala, Kano Indigene As Aide / SURPRISE! Ihedioha Appoints Non-indigene As Imo SSG, Seriake Dickson Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Fearyourcreator: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Christistruth03:
grin

Look at the people dragging Lagos

This is even worse than the one that they did Bianca Ojukwu

So how is a Yoruba going to be Mayor of Aba if you cannot accept ordinary Anambra Accross the Street from you?
Very useless tribe... the day Nigeria vote in an igbo man... Nigeria will scatter ... very useless people ... they can't even tolerate their tribe in their region useless people ... see what they did to bianca ojukwu... well Wetin concern me sha... make them Sha no come to anything west or federal

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Fearyourcreator: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kepukepu:
I'm from Abia state and I want him to be the mayor of Aba, I am fully in support of it. This is PDP politics. You don't understand Abia politics, don't delve into it
Shut up ... but you Sabi for west ... eyin werey

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Varunpulyani:
I love this

tongue One day of Biafra will be hell among Igbos. grin
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Fearyourcreator: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ozommadu:

Ilorin is saying hi

Can oyo man be anything in ekiti? Or even osun in Ondo??

Na only lagos this lagos that, whereas worst things happen in the rest of your 5states
Anambra una Lagos e happen there stop talking rubbish
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Varunpulyani: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

tongue One day of Biafra will be hell among Igbos. grin

Just like Islam Is a cancer?
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Godson32(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
I m not an indigene of Aba but you can't remove the Aba brought up in me. Give it to who understands the terrain of Aba.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Just like Islam Is a cancer?

Nnamdi Kanu is a Igbo Jew. grin.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Fearyourcreator: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
Christistruth03:

Aregbesola Governed Osun State Twice

He is from Kogi State

It was his mum who was Osun

The current speaker of osun state house of assembly is from kwara state.

Show us any of your own Governors or Speaker of the State Assembly that is a non indigene please
You even get time .. person wey dey madt ... cases plenty for west wella... this election opened igbos agenda ... very useless tribe

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Varunpulyani: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Nnamdi Kanu is a Igbo Jew. grin.

Yes but Mohammed (SAW) is a child rapist
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
Varunpulyani, Jesus Christ is a confirmed gay, homo.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Irony1: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
Christistruth03:

Good

2 from your Region , in the SW there must be over 100 non indigenes in the State Assemblies

The Speaker of the House of Assembly in Osun State is from Kwara

Now show us the Yorubas or other Regions that represented you

And we will show you your people that represented us

You see why I said people like you don't have sense. I quoted 2 and you have assumed that it is only two. How many Yorubas have come out to campaign in the south east?

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by YorubaSamurai: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
LZAA:

Sifia pains😄😄
stfu angry
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Varunpulyani: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Varunpulyani, Jesus Christ is a confirmed gay, homo.

Did Mohammed lick the punnani of the child or just raped Aisha point blank ?
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Did Mohammed lick the punnani of the child or just raped Aisha point blank ?

Did Jesus ass hole receive all of the 12 corks at the same time? Or it was one after the other? grin
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Varunpulyani: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Did Jesus ass hole receive all of the 12 corks at the same time? Or it was one after the other? grin

Did Mohammed swallow a bomb in Medina when caught?

How many virgins are with Mohammed right now ?
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Did Mohammed swallow a bomb in Medina when caught?

How many virgins are with Mohammed right now ?

Did Jesus accuse Judas of betrayal only because he refused Jesus to poke his ass hole in return?! grin
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Varunpulyani: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Did Jesus accuse Judas of betrayal only because he refused Jesus to poke his ass hole in return?! grin

Is that why Mohammed said Adam is 64ft tall ?

Maybe his dick banged the pedophile to confusion
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Is that why Mohammed said Adam is 64ft tall ?

Maybe his dick banged the pedophile to confusion

Is that why Peter had to lie against Jesus thrice to avoid Jesus's mighty d!ck? grin
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Olichoke: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
]I'm a northerner but Yorubas will always be ahead. See how Igbos are appointed and elected into political positions in Lagos but an Igbo man from Anambra cannot serve in Aba, an Igbo community. And they want their Biafra! [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
Olichoke:
]I'm a northerner but Yorubas will always be ahead. See how Igbos are appointed and elected into political positions in Lagos but an Igbo man from Anambra cannot serve in Aba, an Igbo community. And they want their Biafra!

One day of Biafra will be HELL. grin

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Varunpulyani: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Is that why Peter had to lie against Jesus thrice to avoid Jesus's mighty d!ck? grin

Adam used 64 inches dick blow mad Mohammed (Saw) ?
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by SonOfDSoil01: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
maestroferddi:
Are you from Lagos or you are from one obscure corner of Omu Aran in Kwara State claiming Lagos indigene?

The obvious difference between this scenario and what happens in the South West is that what this misguided, unexposed townsfolks are promoting is a policy generally accepted and defended by almost Yoruba elites...

Watch what will happen: The governor will ignore them and go ahead to do the needful but can we have that in Yorubaland?
shut up you hypocrites, what’s your business if he is not from Lagos? Is Lagos not in Yoruba land or is it in ibo land? I myself has an indigene of Lagos have no problem with my Yoruba brothers holding any position in Lagos because Yoruba is one, unlike you primitive and clannish pigs from that 5 unproductive land. You can’t even manage yourself yet you want to to manage a complex country like Nigeria with that bitter obi clown😂….we don’t practice Osu nonsense here in Sw!

3 Likes

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Teeklef(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
Irony1:

Okay now read this.
Hon Emeka Nnamani from Enugu state is representing Abia people in the house of reps.

Hon Stephen Ucheonye from Anambra state is representing Abia people in the Abia state house of assembly.

When they tell you guys to read and research you will not agree, yet you come here and spread lies and propaganda to suit your evil desires.
And God will punish you if you can't point out where I spread lies and propaganda on this particular topic.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Perfectbeing(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kepukepu:
These ones are foolish PDP members, no one is bothered about such trivial issues aside PDP.
Anybody can be Mayor of Aba
So you nor blame Tinubu or APC this time around.😂😂

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by LZAA: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
stfu angry
🥱🥱😄
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by maestroferddi: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
shut up you hypocrites, what’s your business if he is not from Lagos? Is Lagos not in Yoruba land or is it in ibo land? I myself has an indigene of Lagos have no problem with my Yoruba brothers holding any position in Lagos because Yoruba is one, unlike you primitive and clannish pigs from that 5 unproductive land. You can’t even manage yourself yet you want to to manage a complex country like Nigeria with that bitter obi clown😂….we don’t practice Osu nonsense here in Sw!
I don't waste my energy on riffraffs...
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by maestroferddi: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
Christistruth03:

As Aba is not a No Man’s Land neither is Lagos

Lagos is Yorubaland

Once a Yoruba Is free to be Aba Mayor you will have no Problem doing the same in Yorubaland
If you had a functional brain you have realized that it is demeaning for you people to project insecurities like a badge of honour...

Learn to grow beyond having the Igbos as your standard for affirmation...
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by KayB: 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
An Igboman is a babaloja in ijebu and these goons are so intolerant and detestable to themselves not to talk of outsiders.
IGBO AMAKA MY FOOT!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Kakamorufu(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
Aba E dide! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Kepukepu: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
GlobalAdvtForum:

This is not Abia politics.
You may be from Abia. You are not an Aba Ngwa man. No Aba Ngwa man will accept that. The Aba Ngwa people have rightly spoken. The governor should respect himself. He should allow a sleeping dog to lie. Gov Otti is fond of looking down on Ngwa people. Yet it is Ngwa people that made him what he is today. Let me stop so far here, for now.
Keep quiet, wise people don't interfere in issues they know little about
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Kepukepu: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
CJStarz:
I am also in Aba and I presume you are from the Ogboo axis.
I am from Anambra state, same State as Ide Udeagbala, but I can tell you that what Otti is trying to do by appointing him a Mayor is something that cannot even happen in Anambra state. I don't see Soludo appointing an Abiriba person,no matter how rich and influential he is,a Mayor of Awka metropolis. What Gov. Otti isdoing to the Ngwa people, people who accommodated his forefathers that left Arochukwu to come and settle in Ngwa land is not good,in my own estimate.
Give the indigenes their due respect.
Until he appoints an Ngwa man as a Mayor or TC chairman in Ohafia LGA or Umuahia North/South local government,then I can believe in his sincerity of purpose.
But for the accommodating spirit of Ngwa people,migrants into their lands wouldn't have thrived, economically and otherwise.

Dude, stupidity knows no tribe.
There's nothing wrong in making anybody mayor of anywhere as long as the person earns.
Don't be a backward African

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister / Abians Welcome Governor Ikpeazu At Sam Mbakwe's Airport, Owerri(Photos) / "Osinbajo Is Better Than Buhari, Take It Or Leave It" – PDP Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.