Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,777 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians (1059 Views)

Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by MadeINchenzen2: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2023
Lemme explain.

The worst thing you can do after getting married is to bring forth full blooded Nigerians into this world... Move abroad with your spouse and make sure she gives birth to American citizens, Australian citizens, British citizens or any other first world country of your choice.

I repeat. Don't get married and give birth to 100% Nigerians, you'll regret it... There's nothing good associated with being a Nigerian.

Make sure you give birth to babies that will grow up and be proud of the choices you made for them to make their futures bright.

I'll repeat one last time. DO NOT GIVE BIRTH TO FULL BREED NIGERIANS.

Thank me later.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by MadeINchenzen2: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2023
Jeon will be reading this with a smile 😊

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2023
Should we give birth to Ghanians?

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by MadeINchenzen2: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2023
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Should we give birth to Ghanians?
it is better to give birth to Ghanians than Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by Babaken(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:
Lemme explain.

The worst thing you can do after getting married is to bring forth full blooded Nigerians into this world... Move abroad with your spouse and make sure she gives birth to American citizens, Australian citizens, British citizens or any other first world country of your choice.

I repeat. Don't get married and give birth to 100% Nigerians, you'll regret it... There's nothing good associated with being a Nigerian.

Make sure you give birth to babies that will grow up and be proud of the choices you made for them to make their futures bright.

Thank me later.
what you just said is pure looking at the future of this country and the mindset of our political leaders.

3 Likes

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by mrjaybaba(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2023
Thanks for the info.

I concor .........

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by YouandiAllofus: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2023
While your advise is a wise one, however, those countries you mentioned were built by people like me and you. And now everybody want to go there and become citizens.

If we want to, we can make Nigeria work just like that too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by MadeINchenzen2: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
While your advise is a wise one, however, those countries you mentioned were built by people like me and you. And now everybody want to go there and become citizens.

If we want to, we can make Nigeria work just like that too.
Nigeria will never work, just forget it. Change that mindset

4 Likes

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by MadeINchenzen2: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Babaken:
what you just said is pure looking at the future of this country and the mindset of our political leaders.
exactly... Start making decisions that will help the future of the next generation. To they shouldn't pass what Nigerians of today are passing through.

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by mmadu5(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

our problem is that we continue to think that this country will get better Nigerians needs to stop deceiving themselves since you were born till now ask your self has Nigerian gotten better? i wish Naija people will stop being stupid and accept the reality

i will born in cape Verde i like that country .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by DyingFetus: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
Don't carry a nigerian woman abroad

It'll save you from unnecessary wahala

Move abroad and settle down with an asian or latin america chick

Race mix so that your children no go wor wor

5 Likes

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by YouandiAllofus: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:
Some of the best architects today are in Dubai
Some of the best managers today are in India
Some of the best manufacturers today are in china.

All these came into being within the last 30yrs. And Nigeria cannot be an exception if we truly want to make it work.
This is no motivational write-up, but just to let you know that a better people make a better nation.
It all starts from our personal choices, choices of leadership and our personal capacity to always choose to do that which is right over that which is not.
And with purposeful and visionary leadership, we can achieve a whole lot as a nation.

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by Nehyooh(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:
Lemme explain.

Thank me later.
Insightful 🤝
Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by MadeINchenzen2: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

Some of the best architects today are in Dubai
Some of the best managers today are in India
Some of the best manufacturers today are in china.

All these came into being within the last 30yrs. And Nigeria cannot be an exception if we truly want to make it work.
This is no motivational write-up, but just to let you know that a better people make a better nation.
It all starts from our personal choices, choices of leadership and our personal capacity to always choose to do that which is right over that which is not.
And with purposeful and visionary leadership, we can achieve a whole lot as a nation.
If Nigeria will get better one day, you should be seeing the signs now...

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

The exact same thing you typed is what I replied in my mind also. Nigeria will never become better. The children of these leaders will continue from where they stopped

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by Lance008(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
The plain truth is that it's doesn't get easier any child born here must struggle to have a visa to a develop country

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by MadeINchenzen2: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Lance008:
The plain truth is that it's doesn't get easier any child born here must struggle to have a visa to a develop country
That's it... Getting a VISA as a Nigerian to travel to your country of choice is difficult, as in very difficult ... And it will become more difficult and expensive gradually... You don't want your kids to struggle to get it too... Nigeria is a country that kills dream and potentials, they destroy talents.

Try to give your kids dual citizenship if u can't assure them full citizenship

4 Likes

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by okoroemeka(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
mmadu5:

our problem is that we continue to think that this country will get better Nigerians needs to stop deceiving themselves since you were born till now ask your self has Nigerian gotten better? i wish Naija people will stop being stupid and accept the reality

i will born in cape Verde i like that country .
this is your personal wish and desire, there is nothing wrong in it,do you think everybody is crazy about going overseas,I am from igboland and I have many brothers,relatives and in-laws that go for business abroad and come back,my cousin cannot stay more than a month in Europe he is back,what you must realize is that many people that are wealthy in Nigeria don't live abroad and for your information the average Igbo person don't consider him or herself a Nigerian,we have the capacity to change our own destiny,if left alone,that is why we want to leave this sinking ship in 1967

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:03am On Oct 22, 2023
What a funny thread grin grin grin
Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by YouandiAllofus: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:
If Nigeria will get better one day, you should be seeing the signs now...
True that. And this is also because all my highlighted points above are either lacking or grossly inapplicable.

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by YouandiAllofus: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

The exact same thing you typed is what I replied in my mind also. Nigeria will never become better. The children of these leaders will continue from where they stopped
You are not far from the truth. It is obvious that the politicians are positioning their children to become (not necessarily better) leaders by giving them the best quality of education money can afford anywhere in the world and will definitely establish connections and pave the way for a smooth ride to the top when the time comes.
Something far from the reach of the poor.

However, our poor choices of leadership brought about these corrupt elements we have today as leaders.
Not until we stop politics of ethnicity, religion and personal gains,
We will keep running round and round in circles.

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by Figger(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2023
Even the children of all the politicians that some of u guys are stupidly defending have dual citizenship, having a better life abroad while u re here fooling urself that Nigeria will get better.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by Karleb(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
What a funny thread grin grin grin

grin grin

The guy said "don't give birth to Nigerians." grin

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Single Do Not Get Married And Give Birth To Nigerians by MadeINchenzen2: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Countyguy how far... Hope your kids aren't Nigerians...cos they grow up to fight you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Fairly Used Gas Cylinder In Lagos / Older Girls Or Not / A Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.