Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,882 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) (69623 Views)

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by victorclean(f): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2023
Looking4massage:
what makes it huge an how e take concern u

The mother was shouting that she her mom,can't swallow such big cucumber πŸ₯’. I was kind of is it really big?. So I asked cos am surprised at her mother's shocking reaction.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by EdiskyHarry: 11:52am On Oct 22, 2023
A mere watching the video u will know it's staged
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by CHIOMAEZEH: 11:52am On Oct 22, 2023
The mama sef Na suspect ....if not, why she go dey suspect the INNOCENT πŸ₯’?
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Felaincarnated: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2023
U for kukuma write full book. Ozour
WealthyNigerian:

Even though Truth is too bitter, but the Truth is always the Truth and it is the fact that an Igbo Mod has been grossly abusing his NL Mod Exalted Position. I and others that have fallen Victim for posting what he thinks Exposed Igbo Deceitfulness join you to Demand that the Satanic Mod must not only be Demoted and DeModed, he must be completely Eliminated from Nairaland! Click to view all my Posts and you will see how he
also deleted all the Wonderful Pro-Yoruba Topics that I created just because People started commenting under that Igbos just hate Yorubas because despite their several Generations' frantic efforts, they have forever found it impossible to achieve the Greatnesses that Yorubas naturally Achieve Worldwide because Greatness is in Yoruba Blood! Azikwe wished he achieved what Awolowo Achieved! The Western World confirmed that till today, no other African Leader has been able to Achieve Industrial, Technological and Infrastructural Development for his People within the Shortest Time as the Great Obafemi Awolowo did. I have a picture that shows when all the Nigerian Leaders visited UK together, it's so pathetic that all the pictures showed Azikwe couldn't take his eyes off Awolowo while Awo, Tafawa Balewa and others were focused on the Queen and UK Prime Minister that were addressing them. The destruction and relegation of Oluwa Glass Industry, Oduwa Textile Industry, Dunlup Tyer Factory and many other Yoruba Industries was carefully planned by Azikwe and he pushed the Northern cabals that he went into bed with, because of his Hatred for Yorubas Greatness, to use Federal Manipulations to achieve the destructions. The forces Stagnation of Yoruba Land and mental manipulations experienced since then was their orchestration but Our GOD ALMIGHTY pass the enemies of we Yorubas!

Same reason why Chinu Achebe died harbouring bitter Hatred against Yorubas because the internationally Celebrated Great Wole Shoyinka Won the Nobel Laurette that chinu used all his entire life to chase. Almost 37 Years ago, their G.O.s started Churches just as Yorubas G.O.s started Churches to the Glory of ALMIGHTY that Specially Created Yorubas for HIS Own Glory. Non of theirs ever grew international like the Ones Yoruba started, All the 5 Greatest International Churches from Africa that now has Hundreds of Millions of Members in America, all over Europe Asia, and all over the World are the ones owned by Yorubas, etc. I read when some Igbo Celebrities with cancerous Hatred for unmatchable Yoruba Greatness started abusing Igbos for attending the Yoruba G.O.s Churches. Sincerely, I really pity them too, look at how glotting salivating Obi so oobitterly gunned for Presidency only for Tinubu to so Masterfully Snatch it from his eyes, Anthony Joshua and Isreal Adesanya sits on the Worldwide Throne as Strongest Men in the whole World, all these are more are what Igbos wish they achieve and why the self-appointed Yoruba enemies are being eaten up inside by bitter Cancerous Envy for Yorubas!!! Yorubas are the True African Lights that makes all Africans and Black Americans Proud Worldwide Proud of being Africans!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by TeeNanu(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2023
Fiscus105:
Nairaland is gradually sliding to prank forum, more prank than educative posts.

Posts than can make people learn about reality of life would be languishing behind while meaningless pranks would be hitting front page on minutes basis

I still learn a lot on this forum, but overseriousness no to good, life no suppose hard.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Evolutionism: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2023
I watched the Video sometime ago.

Leave the Small Vaginarian alone.

She has not committed any offense.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Miracle2020: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2023
The question now is: Is she still a virgin? If no, who disvirgin her? Can she tell her future husband that it is cucumber that disvirgin her?

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2023
If this skit things will continue on Niara land, I will delete it from my phone.

I dont watch Comedy or Tiktok
I am on Nairaland because I want Educative discussion and enlightment.

I am not interested in this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by mekuso89(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

Even though Truth is too bitter, but the Truth is always the Truth and it is the fact that an Igbo Mod has been grossly abusing his NL Mod Exalted Position. I and others that have fallen Victim for posting what he thinks Exposed Igbo Deceitfulness join you to Demand that the Satanic Mod must not only be Demoted and DeModed, he must be completely Eliminated from Nairaland! Click to view all my Posts and you will see how he
also deleted all the Wonderful Pro-Yoruba Topics that I created just because People started commenting under that Igbos just hate Yorubas because despite their several Generations' frantic efforts, they have forever found it impossible to achieve the Greatnesses that Yorubas naturally Achieve Worldwide because Greatness is in Yoruba Blood! Azikwe wished he achieved what Awolowo Achieved! The Western World confirmed that till today, no other African Leader has been able to Achieve Industrial, Technological and Infrastructural Development for his People within the Shortest Time as the Great Obafemi Awolowo did. I have a picture that shows when all the Nigerian Leaders visited UK together, it's so pathetic that all the pictures showed Azikwe couldn't take his eyes off Awolowo while Awo, Tafawa Balewa and others were focused on the Queen and UK Prime Minister that were addressing them. The destruction and relegation of Oluwa Glass Industry, Oduwa Textile Industry, Dunlup Tyer Factory and many other Yoruba Industries was carefully planned by Azikwe and he pushed the Northern cabals that he went into bed with, because of his Hatred for Yorubas Greatness, to use Federal Manipulations to achieve the destructions. The forces Stagnation of Yoruba Land and mental manipulations experienced since then was their orchestration but Our GOD ALMIGHTY pass the enemies of we Yorubas!

Same reason why Chinu Achebe died harbouring bitter Hatred against Yorubas because the internationally Celebrated Great Wole Shoyinka Won the Nobel Laurette that chinu used all his entire life to chase. Almost 37 Years ago, their G.O.s started Churches just as Yorubas G.O.s started Churches to the Glory of ALMIGHTY that Specially Created Yorubas for HIS Own Glory. Non of theirs ever grew international like the Ones Yoruba started, All the 5 Greatest International Churches from Africa that now has Hundreds of Millions of Members in America, all over Europe Asia, and all over the World are the ones owned by Yorubas, etc. I read when some Igbo Celebrities with cancerous Hatred for unmatchable Yoruba Greatness started abusing Igbos for attending the Yoruba G.O.s Churches. Sincerely, I really pity them too, look at how glotting salivating Obi so oobitterly gunned for Presidency only for Tinubu to so Masterfully Snatch it from his eyes, Anthony Joshua and Isreal Adesanya sits on the Worldwide Throne as Strongest Men in the whole World, all these are more are what Igbos wish they achieve and why the self-appointed Yoruba enemies are being eaten up inside by bitter Cancerous Envy for Yorubas!!! Yorubas are the True African Lights that makes all Africans and Black Americans Proud Worldwide Proud of being Africans!
What confuses me the most is that all the truth you and your so called elites know, you guys still won't let let us GO shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by ufuosman(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by MOGPman(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Girl's mum in shock and disbelief after finding a big cucumber in her bag shocked shocked shocked cool

"Me that gave birth to you cannot swallow this thing" - Mother

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHGEB9FhBoU
Virgin with flat breast indeed

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by lagosrd: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
Reminderz:
we all know...

she's either trying to eat it or the cucumber is trying to eat her cool

women are perverts too, but they do it covertly... this is why those who are naive in the game take them as saints or angels lol... bad mind, damaged body, innocent face.. it is what it is... cool

Thank you professor, you mean
Bad mind = BM
Damaged body = DB
Innocent face = IF

BM, DB IF
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by komzy589(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

Same reason why Chinu Achebe died harbouring bitter Hatred against Yorubas because the internationally Celebrated Great Wole Shoyinka Won the Nobel Laurette that chinu used all his entire life to chase. Almost 37 Years ago, their G.O.s started Churches just as Yorubas G.O.s started Churches to the Glory of ALMIGHTY that Specially Created Yorubas for HIS Own Glory. Non of theirs ever grew international like the Ones Yoruba started, All the 5 Greatest International Churches from Africa that now has Hundreds of Millions of Members in America, all over Europe Asia, and all over the World are the ones owned by Yorubas, etc. I read when some Igbo Celebrities with cancerous Hatred for unmatchable Yoruba Greatness started abusing Igbos for attending the Yoruba G.O.s Churches. Even this NairalLand that is African's Greatest Forum is being Owned by Yoruba Oluwa Seun Oshewa, yet we have noticed how the Igbo Mod has been frantically trying to use his tiny Authority given to him on NL against Yoruba People, that is after all their several pirated Copied Forums they Created and tried to pull Members from Nairaland failed woefully, they also wickedly Hacked Nairaland with FG IT Tools during Jonathan Era out of sheer Cancerous Envy for NL unmatchable Success as Africans' very best with Members from all over Africa and the World! Many of us remember the Terrible Experience.

Sincerely, I really pity them too, look at how glotting salivating Obi so oobitterly gunned for Presidency only for Tinubu to so Masterfully Snatch it from his eyes, Anthony Joshua and Isreal Adesanya sits on the Worldwide Throne as Strongest Men in the whole World, all these are more are what Igbos wish they achieve and why the self-appointed Yoruba enemies are being eaten up inside by bitter Cancerous Envy for Yorubas!!! Yorubas are the True African Lights that makes all Africans and Black Americans Proud Worldwide Proud of being Africans!
What is it with all these tribalism! Dude, this is the 21st century. Be civilize for once in this life na.
I can see why you were banned πŸ˜•

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by richie240: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Taaaaa dia, "cannot swallow wetin"?
The head of d smallest premature baby is bigger than the biggest cucumber.

Dey play!
cool

1 Like

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Btruth: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Pierocash:
grin grin

"See what you are swallowing , only you. Me that gave birth to you cannot swallow this"
🀣🀣🀣🀣.
Una no go kill person for this forum.

Lol
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by maasoap(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
porthouse7:
Let her masturbate in peace, better than fucking around
With that thick thing? Wetin go dey remain for her future husband to enjoy? grin grin grin
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by BigYash: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Na internet dey spoil this generation. As she hear cucumber tire online, so she decided to give it a try.. Which preek wan satisfy that borehole again like this?
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by ppogba: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
They should send this skit to WALE ADENUGA Production for editing and the necessary things.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by meedoLock(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
So, make she no chop [s]cucumber[/s] Cucurella again, who stops anyone from eating apple or grape and every other fruits undecided.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by killsmith(f): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
talented321:
75% of women are LovePeddler, just that they get control more than the useless men who think with their dick..

If women are not whores, our population will be affected. Men will kill themselves and go extinct like the dinosaurs. Therefore women must be whores so that humanity will never go extinct.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by jubrilELsudan: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
THE MAMA DEY DO LIKE SEY WHEN SHE DEY HER PICKIN AGE NO BE YAM SHE DEY USE

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by GYBABA(m): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

Same reason why Chinu Achebe died harbouring bitter Hatred against Yorubas because the internationally Celebrated Great Wole Shoyinka Won the Nobel Laurette that chinu used all his entire life to chase. Almost 37 Years ago, their G.O.s started Churches just as Yorubas G.O.s started Churches to the Glory of ALMIGHTY that Specially Created Yorubas for HIS Own Glory. Non of theirs ever grew international like the Ones Yoruba started, All the 5 Greatest International Churches from Africa that now has Hundreds of Millions of Members in America, all over Europe Asia, and all over the World are the ones owned by Yorubas, etc. I read when some Igbo Celebrities with cancerous Hatred for unmatchable Yoruba Greatness started abusing Igbos for attending the Yoruba G.O.s Churches. Even this NairalLand that is African's Greatest Forum is being Owned by Yoruba Oluwa Seun Oshewa, yet we have noticed how the Igbo Mod has been frantically trying to use his tiny Authority given to him on NL against Yoruba People, that is after all their several pirated Copied Forums they Created and tried to pull Members from Nairaland failed woefully, they also wickedly Hacked Nairaland with FG IT Tools during Jonathan Era out of sheer Cancerous Envy for NL unmatchable Success as Africans' very best with Members from all over Africa and the World! Many of us remember the Terrible Experience, if not for GOD that helped Oluwaseun to have a Backup which he later relaunched.

Sincerely, I really pity them too, look at how glotting salivating Obi so oobitterly gunned for Presidency only for Tinubu to so Masterfully Snatch it from his eyes, Anthony Joshua and Isreal Adesanya sits on the Worldwide Throne as Strongest Men in the whole World, all these are more are what Igbos wish they achieve and why the self-appointed Yoruba enemies are being eaten up inside by bitter Cancerous Envy for Yorubas!!! Yorubas are the True African Lights that makes all Africans and Black Americans Proud Worldwide Proud of being Africans!

Truth be told, I agree with any moderator that bans you because I think you, Accordadoga26( always referring to Igbos as pigs) is also this same WealthyNigerian person. You are one of the biggest tribal bigots I've ever encountered on this forum & you don't even hide it. The annoying thing is that even on threads not related to ethnicity or politics, you always have a way of dragging Igbos, Obidients (some of which are Yoruba & other ethnicities) and Peter Obi. I always report your comments & I'm very sure that for the fact that you're being banned or your comments deleted means others have been reporting you too overtime & even the mods must have noticed too. You're too tribal and someone like you will set the nation on fire if not disciplined. Change your ways!

2 Likes

Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by smokeyupu(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
NA HER SIZE BE DAT!!! EVERYBODY GET HIM OWN!!
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by descartes400: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
Men should learn: Do not buy cucumber from women.

Imagine chewing πŸ₯’ the way an aboki chew sugar cane not knowing its been violated.

Hmmm...women!
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by GoodGovernance: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Very obvious skit. undecided
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by biggie73(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
She is a baaaad girl.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by Macdeey: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
BarrElChapo:
πŸ€”
Yes ! You are still pondering πŸ€” why they can not be Easley Satisfied abi grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by egoldman(m): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

Same reason why Chinu Achebe died harbouring bitter Hatred against Yorubas because the internationally Celebrated Great Wole Shoyinka Won the Nobel Laurette that chinu used all his entire life to chase. Almost 37 Years ago, their G.O.s started Churches just as Yorubas G.O.s started Churches to the Glory of ALMIGHTY that Specially Created Yorubas for HIS Own Glory. Non of theirs ever grew international like the Ones Yoruba started, All the 5 Greatest International Churches from Africa that now has Hundreds of Millions of Members in America, all over Europe Asia, and all over the World are the ones owned by Yorubas, etc. I read when some Igbo Celebrities with cancerous Hatred for unmatchable Yoruba Greatness started abusing Igbos for attending the Yoruba G.O.s Churches. Even this NairalLand that is African's Greatest Forum is being Owned by Yoruba Oluwa Seun Oshewa, yet we have noticed how the Igbo Mod has been frantically trying to use his tiny Authority given to him on NL against Yoruba People, that is after all their several pirated Copied Forums they Created and tried to pull Members from Nairaland failed woefully, they also wickedly Hacked Nairaland with FG IT Tools during Jonathan Era out of sheer Cancerous Envy for NL unmatchable Success as Africans' very best with Members from all over Africa and the World! Many of us remember the Terrible Experience, if not for GOD that helped Oluwaseun to have a Backup which he later relaunched.

Even youruba mods will ban you and delete your posts, they are theat to national security.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by 89green: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
So they think making a video and posting it publicly is a way of correcting the girl abi? This is why some teenagers commit suicide afterwards.

Lets take proper and effective correctional methods and not this unnecessary act of posting a video.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by dinachi(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Girl's mum in shock and disbelief after finding a big cucumber in her bag shocked shocked shocked cool

"Me that gave birth to you cannot swallow this thing" - Mother

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHGEB9FhBoU
Most young girls of nowadays are lesbians. For more than two decades I have been the lone voice in the wilderness shouting myself hoarse about the pervasive penetration of our girls with this lesbianism thing. Today it has gone out of hand. 95% of young ladies today have either being in a lesbian relationship, tried it , are still doing it or have sympathy for lesbians.

It's even worse in churches. I laugh when I see Pastors wasting their time preaching about tithing and money instead of doing the right thing by taking a moral high ground to speak out boldly against lesbianism and homosexuality. Today, American Christians failed to focus on sins like this and now the have been swallowed by it. Homosexuals now go to church and demand to be wedded there and woe betide any pastor who fails to we'd them.
Re: Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) by porthouse7(f): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
victorclean:

We are not against her masturbating, but the size of the cucumber seems enormous. As lady, don't you think is too huge?
Na big dick first discovered her, she can't settle for less again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.