Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) (16527 Views)

LAGESC Arrests Residents Over Waste Bills. / Lagesc Removes Illegal Structures Beneath Cms Bridge / Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by yoruboid: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:
Igbos should go home

I understand why Lagos is so important to the Ognos is because of the seaport

And I pray and hope Alex Otti keeps his abia state seaport development

Immediately that seaport is open in Abia state LMFAO

Lagos go know say no be yoruba get Lagos

Like there aren’t ports in Warri, Portharcourt and Calabar already

Igbos are responsible for less than 20% of imports

Apart from petroleum products, over 65% of imports end up between Lagos, Ogun and Oyo while 20% go to the north and even Niger republic

It was the same hallucinations they had when Enugu Airport was made international and they claimed Lagos Airport will lose traffic

Just leave… No one wants you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Ayo25: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
grin
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by abdeefggh: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
following
IPOB terrorists must get sense

Igbos have successfully manipulated many of you online with their cry of victimizations that they own everything or are special in some way.

Normally, igbos no get anything for Lagos o, even the small shops they use to boast online..they rents most of it from yorubas while the rests are given to them for free.

3 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
In Singapore ordinary chew gum, you will enter prison for free, but here in this part of the world, our mighty citizen are all pig 🐖 inside their luxury vehicles throwing dirty from their vehicles to the road

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Addme: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
Aust1n:
They should unseal it jare! The first corrective measure should be caution letter. The sealing of shops is not necessary
And you think they have not done that.
Ladipo and Mile12 markets were both shut and reopened because of this same thing. That should have served as warnings/caution to them if they want to listen.
The management of Aspamda Market should be blamed for this and not the government.

taylor88:
Igbos should go home

You must wail even if the government are doing the right thing. It's in your DNA

3 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Kusu12: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
If this was done by Alex Otti, you will see the deluded obidots hailing the move but since it's Lagos the state they love to hate, they will wail and gnash their teeth as usual. Losers

3 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by TreasureJunky: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Why can't they keep their environment clean??

2 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
No one is blind here,if you know you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jehov:
At least try to keep your place of business neat
they don't have the idea

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by nototribalist: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
initial gra gra, Lagos state government is hungry
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
TreasureJunky:
Why can't they keep their environment clean??
everywhere in west African countries are like this, ivory coast better than the rest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Ezmans: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Dirty dirty pigs
IPOB terrorists must get sense
the commissioner is cashing out big after payment no waste disposal bucket in those market
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
The complex should be privatized. That’s the way forward.
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Do you know how much revenue that will be lost by the government and their touts..
Moreover I know many Yoruba youths who source their daily bread from this complex..

Your dumbness must be follow come

you won run lagos like how you run your region that made it better than south west abi

no ibo man will be president

2 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by victorclean(f): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:
Igbos should go home

You are right absolutely. I just pray they give them their biafra

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by PaulH07: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:
Igbos should go home

What is this one saying?

You sound psychotic.

3 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:
Igbos should go home

I never knew u whr that dafffft

3 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Coronavirus1: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:
Igbos should go home

This one is matters of igbo cleanliness hygiene both igbo youroba hausa and other tribes own shops in this market.

3 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
The comments for this thread get as e be sha.

Normally, where man dey hustle suppose dey neat na even mechanic dey arrange him shop wella so which one con be politicking and tribalist juggernauts peeing in their pants.

Coronavirus1:

This one is not matters of Igbo cleanliness or not, the issue of hygiene apply to the Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and other tribes that own shops in that market.
But people will still find a way to play victim card when the issue is simple, clean the damn space that put food on your table and everybody go dey alright, all this victimization wouldn't have a way on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
Cowards they cannot go to Hausa Fulani community to take the same action, lazy morons looking for who to feed, when they finish here now they will move alaba, spare parts market to find another flimsy fault to get chop money. Hausa/Fulani blocked third mainland bridge on Friday prayer the couldn't do anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by complexstuffs(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:
Igbos should go home

1. IPOB cannibals have always envied Yorubas because God has blessed the Yorubas
2. IPOB cannibals want to destroy Lagos out of envy and hatred
3. IPOB cannibals are delusional to think Alex Otti can build a seaport for them in the middle of a landlock barren land

5 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by complexstuffs(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
bigcasava1:
Cowards they cannot go to Hausa Fulani community to take the same action, lazy morons looking for who to feed, when they finish here now they will move alaba, spare parts market to find another flimsy fault to get chop money. Hausa/Fulani blocked third mainland bridge on Friday prayer the couldn't do anything.

If E pain, why don't you vex and go back to South east na.

Why go to Yoruba land and constitute nuisances in their land. See how dirty IPOB cannibals have made that place to be. IIGB0S are too dirty and the owners of the land says they won't tolerate dirty people.

4 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Josephkabila12: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:
Igbos should go home

I understand why Lagos is so important to the Igbos is because of the seaport

ibo where u say u come from in Rivers State. Junkies

3 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:
Igbos should go home

Yes o... Ndigbo people should return to Alaigbo as quickly as possible, so that they can dump refuse indiscriminately and build on drainages and no government would take any action. Since you like lawlessness so much, that can only work in the east...

Safe journey, please take Chisco night bus and greet your IPOB militants for us o... Bye bye! cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by damkin24(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:
Igbos should go home

Your brain is always upside-down. SMH

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by chaiks: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
This is about sanity. I am an Igbo man. But this case is not about marginalisation. Do you like that environment with those heaps of rubbish? Where are the market leaders and what do they use the environmental levy that traders pay to do?

2 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
Aust1n:
They should unseal it jare! The first corrective measure should be caution letter. The sealing of shops is not necessary

Who told you they haven't been warned and cautioned severally?!!

Nigerians are just a stubborn breed... Na iron hand we just need.

Look at how human beings allow filth take over their business environment... Makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

you won run lagos like how you run your region that made it better than south west abi
no ibo man will be president

Enter any filling station chant Ronu..
they'll fill up your tank..

oh i forgot..
you don't own a bicycle
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by ambale(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
yesloaded:
Honestly those market leaders no try at all

They only chop money dem dey realize from their subject and traders

If you use cart carry goods enter aspamda gate 10times, you will pay 100naira each time yet dem no fit keep the place clean.

The road that leads to main aspamda main gate from the entrance, no good drainage for years and the place ma complete eyesore

Those ones calling themselves market president & executives are something else

The main problem is the government will not find it as a bad thing when elections are drawing close

Our politicians are the ones enabling all these stuffs, they condone them during electioneering campaign, I remembered how okada riders flooded Lagos prior to the election and the governor needed to take away the task force for fear of losing elections

We are not serious as a nation
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by DesChyko: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Well, they have to keep their environment clean. Although the PSP operators in Ojo are as unreliable as anything.

That's how they reduced their frequency of coming to dispose our refuse from twice or thrice a week to once a week, then to once a month, then to any time they like. Even at that, they decided some areas are no longer accessible and decided not to visit there anymore but still expect the same payment and patronage as before.

As soon as garbage began to pile up, we had to find other alternatives; this time, making use of the Northerners who cart wheel trucks and dispose waste. Our next move is to give them some sort of uniforms and make a solid arrangement on frequency and mode of operation within the community, for safety reasons.

With the millions made in Trade Fair, they should have little problems taking care of waste, PSP or not. That being said, Trade Fair is one of the cleanest large markets in Lagos. I've been to many of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Celebrates His 38th Birthday With Donations To Widows In Imo Churches / ‘Only God Will Stop Nigeria From Breaking Up In 2035’ – Primate Ayodele / Buhari, Dogara Meet Over Saraki’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.