Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) (16525 Views)

LAGESC Arrests Residents Over Waste Bills. / Lagesc Removes Illegal Structures Beneath Cms Bridge / Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by 99persait(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
They claim the yorubas are dirty where as they are the guilty ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Donclaracuzo: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
The complex should be privatized. That’s the way forward.

That has been done long time ago. The facility is more of a private facility and not under the control of the Lagos state government.

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by 43Ronin: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
there's no win-win in this situation. shuting down the markets means the taxes and revenue accrued to d state govt is stopped, the goods being sold there will also stop leading to scarcity, and invariably increased prices thereby contributing to the inflationary pressure on the economy.
Igbos should leave lagos and establish their businesses home.
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
cool Kanu called them 🐖 🐖 🐖 PIGS and they still behave like the 🐖 🐖 🐖 pigs they are.Spits on their fl@theads sad

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ayodeoba:
If truly it is dirty, it’s justified to shut the market down

Is this not same issues that Hon.Wike is talking about in the South- South, surrounding the Law School?
I think is time for Lagos State Govt to bring Back the Monthly Environmental Sanitation - for us to have sense!

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Donclaracuzo:

That has been done long time ago. The facility is more of a private facility and not under the control of the Lagos state government.

Oh! How come it’s so disorganized. The company be fined then. I don’t think the traders have any blame. The traders are definitely paying fees for sanitation and someone is embezzling it.

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Nigerianfactor: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
This continuous disruption of certain markets should stop. Some have no choice than begin to read meanings to the closures; that it is politically motivated to punish those who didn't vote for them in the last election and to punish some non indigenes.

The Trade Fair that I know is one of the cleanest markets in Lagos State. If Alaba, Trade Fair and Aspamda are dirty, imagine the term you will use for Alayabiagba, Mushin, Jankara, Agege, Ile Epo, Oshodi, Odo-eran, Abbatoir and other perennially dirty markets. They will never close those ones. But then, APC government of Lagos have their eyes fixated on some markets for political and revenue purposes. Instead of closing entire markets, why not go after sanitation offenders. It makes no sense closing my street just because there are some sanitation offenders there. That is collective punishment. In which part of the civilized world do they do things this way?

6 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Enter any filling station chant Ronu..
they'll fill up your tank..

oh i forgot..
you don't own a bicycle

we go soon give you 3 million biafra war again

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
That's good. We are in the Sealing season.

Kudos to lagos state government

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Rubyjade: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
yesloaded:
Honestly those market leaders no try at all

They only chop money dem dey realize from their subject and traders

If you use cart carry goods enter aspamda gate 10times, you will pay 100naira each time yet dem no fit keep the place clean.

The road that leads to main aspamda main gate from the entrance, no good drainage for years and the place ma complete eyesore

Those ones calling themselves market president & executives are something else

Their thieves
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Rubyjade: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
almarthins:

Some drainages for Lagos dem block with pet plastic and all kind of nylon lawma no dey lock house wey litter or turn gutter refuse ground.
They'll soon start. Be prepared.

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by dododawa1: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
Na them
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by emmi14: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So they can't even pay abokki to sweep where they do business.

That place should remain sealed ti further notice.

Handle mops can cry all they want, the market remain sealed.

Enviousness

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by emmi14: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
RajahBaltazar:
Igbos will claim anything as long as they can use it for their oppression Olympics? The markets were shut for being dirty but you are claiming it was shut to stop you. So the state should not bother about sanitation because there are some Igbos in the state?
I support the operation
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
yoruboid:

Like there aren’t ports in Warri, Portharcourt and Calabar already

Igbos are responsible for less than 20% of imports

Apart from petroleum products, over 65% of imports end up between Lagos, Ogun and Oyo while 20% go to the north and even Niger republic

It was the same hallucinations they had when Enugu Airport was made international and they claimed Lagos Airport will lose traffic

Just leave… No one wants you
don’t mind the chest beating idiot, we have told them several times that what they into is just a small fraction compared to import of raw materials for industries in our industrial clusters in Lagos, Ogun and oyo but this block heads lacks education and love to live in delusion, ask they to leave Lagos now and return back home so that Lagos can suffer like they wish, but they will rather die here than return back to alaibo alive…I have never seen a bunch of empty noise maker louder than the Nyamiris😂

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by ello29(m): 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
naptu2:
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

@Mr_JAGs (Twitter)

You are sealing people market and you have not provided them with waste basin.
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by ello29(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
naptu2:
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

@Mr_JAGs (Twitter)

Provide them with waste basin and what is required so when they fail to do that you can have evidence to punish the offender

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

1. IPOB cannibals have always envied Yorubas because God has blessed the Yorubas
2. IPOB cannibals want to destroy Lagos out of envy and hatred
3. IPOB cannibals are delusional to think Alex Otti can build a seaport for them in the middle of a landlock barren land
in fact that mofos delusion is first grade grin you see him always making noise about one unrealistic sea port in the middle of a landlocked environment, I wonder maybe they want to build an artificial sea port grin cheesy honestly that flat head dude is a comic relief😂
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Bulletproofgt: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
That market is one of the neatest in Lagos. Lagos started have started haunting Igbo businesses. Why not go to Balogun market, Ijora market, Boundary market, Orile market, Ikotun or Iyana Ipaja market. U need to see this Trade fair complex . Interlocked and well swept daily. LAGSEC ABI WETIN BE UR NAME UNA BE IDIOTS

4 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Puremind1225: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
RajahBaltazar:
Igbos will claim anything as long as they can use it for their oppression Olympics? The markets were shut for being dirty but you are claiming it was shut to stop you. So the state should not bother about sanitation because there are some Igbos in the state?
The market is not dirty, they obviously closed it for the reason best known to them

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Hedonisco: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Puremind1225:

The market is not dirty, they obviously closed to it for the reason best known to them

These provocations would get to a head soon. Then they would see where it leads.

I blame the Igbo political leaders and elite. They are so self centred and slavish, hence encouraging these things. Look at the fat, good for nothing, sloppy fool called Ifeanyi Ubah for instance.

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by anungangampu: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
One of the Cleanest market in Nigeria shut down for dirtynes . This must be a joke. They couldnt even get any good picture to illustrate how dirty the market is. Those picture are dumpsters outside the market.

Lagos state isnt talking about the bad roads and agbero steady disruption of trading activities, na dirtynes. If Tradefair is dirty, it means Mushin markets is a cemetery..

Lagos state official's now have uncontrollable power to do anything now as usually small egunje will show and their godfather is now the pilot of the stinking ship.

3 Likes

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by tabaralph: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Aust1n:
They should unseal it jare! The first corrective measure should be caution letter. The sealing of shops is not necessary
It shows how ignorant you are, the government must have written at least 2 letters and warnings before sealing them off

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nigerianfactor:
This continuous disruption of certain markets should stop. Some have no choice than begin to read meanings to the closures; that it is politically motivated to punish those who didn't vote for them in the last election and to punish some non indigenes.

The Trade Fair that I know is one of the cleanest markets in Lagos State. If Alaba, Trade Fair and Aspamda are dirty, imagine the term you will use for Alayabiagba, Mushin, Jankara, Agege, Ile Epo, Oshodi, Odo-eran, Abbatoir and other perennially dirty markets. They will never close those ones. But then, APC government of Lagos have their eyes fixated on some markets for political and revenue purposes. Instead of closing entire markets, why not go after sanitation offenders. It makes no sense closing my street just because there are some sanitation offenders there. That is collective punishment. In which part of the civilized world do they do things this way?
so the mile 12 market in Ketu is dominated by Ibos right? The market was just reopened some days ago but we didn’t hear noise, indeed you bunch are just some dirty pig, same people that are quick to call Lagos a over hyped slum, but tell them to leave our slum for us,No they rather die here and have there bodies buried back home because that’s what that God forsaken land is good for…Arindin
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Government is just sealing and sealing... Na so them close Ile-epo, traders moved their wares to the road which made it even worse

Make them dey play jare
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by MadarasBlade(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
RajahBaltazar:

Have they gone to ile epo or iyana ipaja, where Yoruba women sell tomatoes? Have you seen how filthy those places are
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
naptu2:
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

@Mr_JAGs (Twitter)

/
Nigerians and dirt are like 5 & 6.

/
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by MadarasBlade(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
so the mile 12 market in Ketu is dominated by Ibos right? The market was just reopened some days ago but we didn’t hear noise, indeed you bunch are just some dirty pig, same people that are quick to call Lagos a over hyped slum, but tell them to leave our slum for us,No they rather die here and have there bodies buried back home because that’s what that God forsaken land is good for…Arindin

Look at this animal, are you from lagos?

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Look at this animal, are you from lagos?
No I am from Anambala😂 I don’t know why it sound strange to an average flat head when you tell them your origin,they will even be contesting your indigenship with you grin how shameful? If I was a flat head too I will be ashamed to claim Ibo, that’s why they see Lagos has obodo London, the same Yoruba land y’all love to hate, sonofDson go figure grin not a low life migrant like you from a cursed region, now take several sit back Osu!
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by almarthins(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
Rubyjade:
They'll soon start. Be prepared.

No be so dem do gra gra for ambode time.
For my area I don report so tey I come stop. Dem no come uptill date

1 Like

Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ladipo sealed for unsanitary conditions
Marketers - ibo

Aspamda & BBA sealed, unsanitary conditions
Marketers - ibo

Alaba on warning, unsanitary conditions
Marketers - ibo

Ibo arrived Lagos with filth, and the city lost its cleanliness ever since.
Re: Markets Within Trade Fair Complex Have Been Sealed By Lawma And Lagesc (Photos) by MadarasBlade(m): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
No I am from Anambala😂 I don’t know why it sound strange to an average flat head when you tell them your origin,they will even be contesting your indigenship with you grin how shameful? If I was a flat head too I will be ashamed to claim Ibo, that’s why they see Lagos has obodo London, the same Yoruba land y’all love to hate, sonofDson go figure grin not a low life migrant like you from a cursed region, now take several sit back Osu!

You talk like an slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crisis In CCB As Kankia Rejects Appointment Of Acting Chairman / Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members / South East Governors Responsible For Invasion Of Kanu’s House —IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.