Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Define This Situation And Do Something About It. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Define This Situation And Do Something About It. (6576 Views)

Ever Been In Such A Situation And What Would You Do / How Do Define This? / @ Sistawoman, Please Read My Post On The Boyfriend Situation And Give Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by seedord247(m): 12:13am On Oct 25, 2011
Idowuogbo:

See  your life dem tell u say Mcds na buka , dey dont use plates Sule

Omo find out if d babe na she o , b4 u enter plane go see ogede Lazarus  grin grin grin grin

Dangishola . . . . i nor dey follow tranny like you. . . . . You better look for money make you go home before your family erase you out of family history.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by seedord247(m): 12:15am On Oct 25, 2011
Freecocoa , . .

You don't need to be aggressive with me, I have given you the best advice as someone that's undergoing brain surgery. shocked shocked
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Cuddlemii: 12:16am On Oct 25, 2011
Yield:

Heyy Cuddlemiiiiiiiiii smiley smiley. *Gives her a massive hug.* You've been looking for me, really? tongue
I'm good. And you? How're you doing?

I am fine and you. Hugs her back & steals her wallet. I am good & its good to see you after a very long time.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19am On Oct 25, 2011
seedord247:

Dangishola  . . . . i nor dey follow tranny like you. . . . . You better look for money make you go home before your family erase you out of family history.

Omo u dey get emotional o , bcus dem wipe u commot give salvation army for Cali  no min say ur situation correspond wiv my own

Kai na who say make i ask dis Bus conductor for transportation wen all he will say is can  he drive me dere wiv his Molue

dudee chill jorr u don dey fire shots anyhow oo  angry angry angry angry angry angry cool
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by seedord247(m): 12:24am On Oct 25, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Omo u dey get emotional o , bcus dem wipe u commot give salvation army for Cali  no min say your situation correspond wiv my own

Kai na who say make i ask dis Bus conductor for transportation wen all he will say is can  he drive me dere wiv his Molue

dudee chill jorr u don dey fire shots anyhow oo  angry angry angry angry angry angry cool

Oga dey . . . mi o para Fun eee.

jeun Lo . . . . Olenu bi awon Iya mi Ninu Mars.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Cuddlemii: 12:24am On Oct 25, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^sho gbadun sha  angry angry angry angry angry

Is dat why we are here , coment jo

i will not send the email in regards to denzel again o  wink smiley smiley smiley

I don't want his email O. Ejo O!!!. I just want to know the handle if its someone I know pretending to be him. A ko ba adaba olorun maja ri.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 25, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I am fine and you. Hugs her back & steals her wallet. I am good & its good to see you after a very long time.

aww, thanks. Great to see you too.   --Grabs her wallet back-- cheesy cheesy
How's the 403? smiley. And how're you adjusting to your new environment? Congrats, btw. Very happy for you.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:49am On Oct 25, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I don't want his email O. Ejo O!!!. I just want to know the handle if its someone I know pretending to be him. A ko ba adaba olorun maja ri.
See dis gal o, y u screaming at me like dose bois wey dey sell puff puff for express.Gal I meant I was gona personally send u an  email of d guy CV.I no am like say na jollof rice I dey cook wink cool
seedord247:

Oga dey  . . . mi o para Fun eee.

jeun Lo  . .  . .  Olenu bi awon Iya mi Ninu Mars.

Notin does u sey , ori e tuka sibe ajiri omokoshefowora. By d way enjoy LouisanA o if d money for ticket show  no forgEt my own ijebu ticket 2 oremi atata cheesy
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by seedord247(m): 12:53am On Oct 25, 2011
Idowuogbo:

See dis gal o, y u screaming at me like dose bois wey dey sell puff puff for express.Gal I meant I was gona personally send u an  email of d guy CV.I no am like say na jollof rice I dey cook wink coolNotin does u sey , ori e tuka sibe ajiri omokoshefowora. By d way enjoy LouisanA o if d money for ticket show  no forgEt my own ijebu ticket 2 oremi atata cheesy

Guy why you mention Ijebu naw? as you mention am na so garri dey hungry me drink naw. but no where to get am.

If the money nor dey i nor fit kill myself joorr because one Tight Punny.

Mo fe re gbon se
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Cuddlemii: 5:37am On Oct 25, 2011
Yield:

aww, thanks. Great to see you too.   --Grabs her wallet back-- cheesy cheesy
How's the 403? smiley. And how're you adjusting to your new environment? Congrats, btw. Very happy for you. 

Thanx jare. I am coping. We should hook via ym so we can talk freely. Since u knew about my environment then if you look closely at my first threads on here, then you would able to add me up or just use my ID on here. Take care.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by question(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2011
@ Moderator . wrong front page caption. Please correct.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2011
I'LL JUST CALL THAT FLIRTING,

ITS COOL AND FUN SHA,
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by slimyem: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2011
freecocoa:

Na Yemi I go give better blow for teeth.
freekycocoa doesnt like being caught in her words.hehehe
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by member479760: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2011
The economy collapsed 51 years ago so nothing new is coming out the guyman mouth.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Oduugo(f): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2011
It is not love, but lust. I guess you are Mr. Perfection that is why you find it difficult getting into relationship. I bet you that the whole felling you had would disappear immediately you set your eyes on that person. Because by then you would discover so many things you don’t like about him.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by highland(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2011
it depends on luck.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by kpolli(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2011
my advice, meet him. . . hang out wiv him, if its not meant to, u wud find an excuse to ditch him, if its meant to, he wud find an excuse to dump his gf for u
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by manny4life(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
Am I missing something?

I clicked on the thread "failure to remove subsidy will lead to collapse of economy" and it's bringing up this romance section. What is the problem? Can someone please report to the mods about this. angry angry

The thread I stated above is directly beneath this actual thread; can someone please reconcile these threads,
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by talk2smat(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2011
U got 2b very careful inorder nt 2allow Ur heart lead 2an early grave.Use Ur head wisely, if U dont, D young man will jst bleep U as fast as he can & walk away because U wnt eva b able 2say no. I wish U gudluck as U embark on Ur adventure.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Agybabe(f): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2011
It is infatuation. Control your emotions girl so you would not have to regret it at a very short run. He won't be yours (Gospel truth). Think twice, but if you are bent on seeing him, shut the door to your heart and lock with 2 big padlocks.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2011
@Op, In one word 'Absurd' Feelings. undecided
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Gbenge77(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2011
Simply infatuation.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by cynthiafred67(f): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2011
I have Been there done dat believe me it is purely infatuation caused by loneliness, there was this guy I meet on facebook and I started feeling attracted 2 him in a way dat I couldn't explain but wen we meet I found out dat he was not what I had expected, I still liked him anyway but not like I did b4 we meet.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by ijebabe: 1:13pm On May 03, 2012
I know this thread is kinda old but couldn't help commenting as it touched me. I think many of us have been in this situation and I feel it is always good to meet the person in question. It doesn't matter what name or definition you choose to give to ur feelings but you owe it to yourself to put ur mind at ease. If you find urself no longer attracted to the person after the meeting then good for you. If you find out that this person is all ever wanted in a partner then you have to work out a way to handle the situation. You said he is in love with someone else, thats a bummer but you still owe it to urself to meet up. Limit ur meetings afterwards and restrict the conversation to phone calls as much as possible. Even better go out in groups so ur staring dreamily into his eyes grin
Hopefully you'll learn to forget him (or he might break up with his girlfriend for you grin)
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by DECOtech(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2012
I call it a mere ATTRACTION, and as one thing always leads to the other, two things are involved: either say u get infatuated or u fall in love. Which ever ways, wash ur eyes with bleach.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm I In Trouble? This Man Will Not Stop Giving Me Money / Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop / Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.