Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Define This Situation And Do Something About It. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Define This Situation And Do Something About It. (6572 Views)

Ever Been In Such A Situation And What Would You Do / How Do Define This? / @ Sistawoman, Please Read My Post On The Boyfriend Situation And Give Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by tellwisdom: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
U see one big problem abt NIGERIAN GURLS??, Now they are praying sometin shld put the OP off, of the guy. pROBABLY PISSING HER OFF embarassed embarassed.  A gurl who's already in love wit d GHOSTTT of her CHOICE. Una dey hear am?? sad sad undecided
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by seedord247(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2011
tellwisdom:

U see one BIG PROBLEM Of NIGERIAN GURLS, now they are praying sometin shld put the OP off of the guy.  A gurl who's already inlove wit d GHOSTTT of her CHOICE. Una dey hear am?? sad sad undecided

Broo why can't you say something or contribute tangible comment and make people believe that your 4 years in University is not waste.

Now i believe that There's difference between a Pass Out and a Graduate. Msheeeww,

Btw . . what make me even think you have a ND talkess of BS.C
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by freecocoa(f): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Cocoalario , y do dis to me. Hmmmmm no make we open our yansssssh for nl oooo

AH my baddest badosky,wetin I do you na?I can't do anything to hurt you,abeg o,make we settle whatever it is outside NL ooo,I can't fit shout ejoo o.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by slimyem: 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Lepayemi u fall me o , bawo lo maa so fun ko meet e.

Anoda woman koboko una no dey fear , no wonder den  dey use bottle draw una tribal mark

undecided undecided lipsrsealed cool
why not meet him?if for nothing,at least it'll eliminate the 'what ifs' and finally she'd know if she can still have her friend or if she should flee.fyi,m talking from espiwience.
freecocoa:

it could be happening to someone I know or maybe I'm testing my imaginative\writing skills.
lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lei lie lie lie lie lie lie
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by freecocoa(f): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2011
slimyem:

why not meet him?if for nothing,at least it'll eliminate the 'what ifs' and finally she'd know if she can still have her friend or if she should flee.fyi,m talking from espiwience.lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lei lie lie lie lie lie lie
Yemi kilo eleyi na?why are you so sure its me?you no go dey one place abi,you want tell NL wetin you no know?ejo e fimile o.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=14pt]Temptation with a little Confusion and Infatuation. . .[/size]
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2011
freecocoa:

AH my baddest badosky,wetin I do you na?I can't do anything to hurt you,abeg o,make we settle whatever it is outside NL ooo,I can't fit shout ejoo o.

Cocoalario biko dont listen to slimmmy o  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

slimyem:

why not meet him?if for nothing,at least it'll eliminate the 'what ifs' and finally she'd know if she can still have her friend or if she should flee.fyi,m talking from espiwience.
Lepayemi o gal dat ur reasoning no make olympics at al , how will u tell her 2 meet sum1 dat obviously has a gal and she has feelins for 2.Dont u tink doing so will make her go more gaga if d guy turns out to b Trey songz .Now honestly tell me if dat was u , u no go wan snatch anoda gal joy.I reckon its a bad idea bcus d guy might use his opportunity to make a bond wiv her out of sympathy in order words she automatically bcums his second vboot
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by freecocoa(f): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
So badosky,you believe say na me?why una dey even talk like this sef?
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2011
Cocolario omo wetin i talk now , i jus dey address ur post .Don bite me o

I will tel my mummy for u
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by tellwisdom: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=19pt]feechocoo, has gotten a GOOD LOVER FROM 2GO embarassed undecided[/size]
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
slimyem:

freecocoa,permit me to assume that you are talking about yourself.
Definition-its simple attraction!
You like this guy because he appears smart,intelligent,witty and.humorous.you enjoy talking to him because he's your kind of person in lots of way.
Take a bold step, meet him and just pray something puts you off about him.just pray else your worst fears would be confirmed.

[size=14pt]What if nothing puts her off about him?. . . i mean, that's a possibility![/size]
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by seedord247(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2011
I have come acrosss your post on several Occasions indicating your single-wood life.  But nevertheless You are not in love neither in lust.

You are just bored and the guy has see the lonliness in you, and he has already been using that tactics to attack you, making you feel motivated

that you have see the Guy of you choice.

Note: When I say I love you, I really mean I'd rather be with you than be alone.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by freecocoa(f): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Cocolario omo wetin i talk now , i jus dey address your post .Don bite me o

I will tel my mummy for u
My swerry no vex na,you know say I can't make you sad na,talk more of biting you.
Na Yemi I go give better blow for teeth.
Badosky sowi 4 raising my voice at you,you hear?my pumpkin.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by tellwisdom: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2011
seedord247:

I have come acrosss your post on several Occasions indicating your single-wood life.  But nevertheless You are not in love neither in lust.

You are just bored and the guy has see the lonliness in you, and he has already been using that tactics to attack you, making you feel motivated

Note: When I say I love you, I really mean I'd rather be with you than be alone.

Haba oga seed where has she talked about her loneliness , bobo cool down o

Wetin dey shark una sef , now bcus she open thread u don label am d story of her life come dey drop poem way kofi take steal biscuit for ghana

I no like am o  angry angry angry angry angry

tellwisdom:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=788893.msg9410814#msg9410814 angry angry
Trapezium head enter well na

freecocoa:

My swerry no vex na,you know say I can't make you sad na,talk more of biting you.
Na Yemi I go give better blow for teeth.
Badosky sowi 4 raising my voice at you,you hear?my pumpkin.
Cocolario u no i gbadun die , turn again make i see investments grin grin grin grin
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by freecocoa(f): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2011
seedord247:

I got lost at this point,bros please find me.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by seedord247(m): 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Wetin dey shark una sef , now bcus she open thread u don label am d story of her life come dey drop poem way kofi take steal biscuit for ghana

Cocolario u no i gbadun die , turn again make i see investments  grin grin grin grin

Iya Aladuke . . . . .

tin ba ni omi gbona se bi eni kin lo ko eru ewa.

Means i know what am talking about. . . . she can't denied it and according the post, the way she put up those writings show's that she need

Urgent attention gettter from someone. shey you nor say Christmas don dey knock.  You ought to know i mean
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Natasha2(f): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
seedord247:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my ribs ohhhhhhh
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2011
seedord247:

Iya Aladuke . . . . .

Means i know what am talking about. . . . she can't denied it and according the post, the way she put up those writings show's that she need

Urgent attention gettter from someone. shey you nor say Christmas don dey knock.  You ought to know i mean

Walahi gbadun u are not  grin grin grin, y u dey try to do like u b Don Jazzi .Wait for d Jamiu in ur neighborhood to ja e si jo.U jus dey assume

By d way tru o keresimesi don nia o , shey u go buy my ticket  wink cheesy grin cool

@tasha
are u laffin at my gal , may ur molar teeth drop one by one den after dat ur u go begin swell like balloon

Beg me b4 i put an amen to it angry angry angry angry
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Natasha2(f): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Walahi gbadun u are not  grin grin grin, y u dey try to do like u b Don Jazzi .Wait for d Jamiu in your neighborhood to ja e si jo.U jus dey assume

By d way tru o keresimesi don nia o , shey u go buy my ticket  wink cheesy grin cool

@tasha
are u laffin at my gal , may your molar teeth drop one by one  den after dat your u go begin swell like balloon

huh Id is seed,  a woman? which girl again na? I'm laughing at seedord oh him no know say tellmumu don use him pinchur do scape goat  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by freecocoa(f): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Cocolario u no i gbadun die , turn again make i see investments  grin grin grin grin
My sister I don tire for NL I swear,see that one sef.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by seedord247(m): 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Walahi gbadun u are not  grin grin grin, y u dey try to do like u b Don Jazzi .Wait for d Jamiu in your neighborhood to ja e si jo.U jus dey assume

@tasha
are u laffin at my gal , may your molar teeth drop one by one  den after dat your u go begin swell like balloon

I don't know why most of you people isolated the fact when yawnning the truth.

We already know she lonely but it will be a bad idea to use the innocent Guy as Christmas promo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Emi oo need Don Jazzi rara . .  . Emi ni d koko to n jeki inu Don Jasi ma dun.

Buy You ticket kee. . . . . You nor go won use use Chinese bam Ma$turbate.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by freecocoa(f): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2011
seedord247:

Iya Aladuke . . . . .

E be like say you dey smoke gbana abi,you think say na every girl dey depend on guy for christmas? Even if that post is about me,my papa never die sho ogbo.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
freecocoa:

My sister I don tire for NL I swear,see that one sef.
no mind dem na bcus your baca dey shout messi , omo your  ikebe dey blow catapult  grin grin grin grin

Natasha,,:

[color=#770077][b]huh Id is seed,  a woman?

buzz him na , he will surely show u his biro

abi u no want write ni  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

seedord247:

I don't know why most of you people isolated the fact when yawnning the truth.

We already know she lonely but it will be a bad idea to use the innocent Guy as Christmas promo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Emi oo need Don Jazzi rara . .  . Emi ni d koko to n jeki inu Don Jasi ma dun.

Buy You ticket kee. . . . . You nor go won use use Chinese bam Ma$turbate.

GErrout joor , professor wiv no elementary school result .Y u stingy like dis , ticket no cost na

U no wan make i come sing silent night for u in pata iya sule cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Cuddlemii: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
Yield:

Hmm.

Hi, I have been looking for you. Where have u been? Hope you are good?
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by seedord247(m): 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
freecocoa:

E be like say you dey smoke gbana abi,you think say na every girl dey depend on guy for christmas? Even if that post is about me,my papa never die sho ogbo.

Sisi eko . .  .

Your dad can only give you money and he can do the rest . . .  Or do you think everything is money

Do you know the time of the year American single's  commit suicide. . . . It is during the time, because nobody, to wish Happy Christmas, to cuddle them,

Go to movies, and na kam phako.

My dear you better find somebody here on nairaland that help you in those areas . . .  . this cold this dayz is not tolerating for man not to talk of a woman.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00am On Oct 25, 2011
^sho gbadun sha angry angry angry angry angry

Cuddlemii:

Is dat why we are here , coment jo

i will not send the email in regards to denzel again o wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by freecocoa(f): 12:04am On Oct 25, 2011
seedord247:

Sisi eko . .  .

Your dad can only give you money and he can do the rest . . .  Or do you think everything is money

Do you know the time of the year American single's  commit suicide. . . . It is during the time, because nobody, to wish Happy Christmas, to cuddle them,

Go to movies, and na kam phako.

My dear you better find somebody here on nairaland that help you in those areas . . .  . this cold this dayz is not tolerating for man not to talk of a woman.

You dey craze for your Balls,abeg me with you no get talk.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by seedord247(m): 12:06am On Oct 25, 2011
Idowuogbo:

no mind dem na bcus your baca dey shout messi , omo your  ikebe dey blow catapult  grin grin grin grin

buzz him na , he will surely show u his biro

abi u no want write ni  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GErrout joor , professor wiv no elementary school result .Y u stingy like dis , ticket no cost na

U no wan make i come sing silent night for u in pata iya sule cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You nor where i dey .  . . .  i still dey look for money to take go louisiana this weekend i never see.

Btw you nor dey wash plate for Mcdonalds again?
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by freecocoa(f): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Badosky the Baddest,I swear I love you die,you dey make me wish say I be man.
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:09am On Oct 25, 2011
seedord247:

You nor where i dey .  . . .  i still dey look for money to take go louisiana this weekend i never see.

Btw you nor dey wash plate for Mcdonalds again?

See  ur life dem tell u say Mcds na buka , dey dont use plates Sule

Omo find out if d babe na she o , b4 u enter plane go see ogede Lazarus  grin grin grin grin
Re: Define This Situation And Do Something About It. by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 25, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Heyy Cuddlemiiiiiiiiii smiley smiley. *Gives her a massive hug.*
You've been looking for me, really? tongue
I'm good. And you? How're you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Am A Misogynist. / Young Girl That Cried Out About Pains In Her Private Part Due To Valentine / If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.