Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Naija Church Gals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Church Gals (2832 Views)

While In Hostel. What Happens After Heavy Rain On Campus. Guys N Gals / Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. / Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Church Gals by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2011
grin Was in church yesterday and see as all these girls just dey shake their nyansh to the music. It really helps keep us young mobile guys awake after getting up early to attend fellowship. Keep it up ladies! Also another thing I noticed was dat in church even the fine girls were open to men's attention so lads that's a beautiful hunting ground, just letting you know. grin
Re: Naija Church Gals by tboy1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
If you go to church to check the ladies shaking their azz or attend church services because your chance of meeting more beautiful ladies is higher than meeting them outside the church - then something is clearly wrong somewhere
Re: Naija Church Gals by Sijo01(f): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
Op, so u go to church cos of ladies nyash?
ur own don finish.
Re: Naija Church Gals by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2011
lmao, Hahahaha.
Re: Naija Church Gals by bekay911(f): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
O boy u de take hiGHWaY to destruction if na so ur own b.
Wats d big deal ladies dancing to d misic Afterall GoD GavE It but we ve got To SHAKE IT.
Re: Naija Church Gals by Dabss(m): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2011
jacobscros:

grin Was in church yesterday and see as all these girls just dey shake their nyansh to the music. It really helps keep us young mobile guys awake after getting up early to attend fellowship. Keep it up ladies! Also another thing I noticed was dat in church even the fine girls were open to men's attention so lads that's a beautiful hunting ground, just letting you know. grin
go to a strip club. You will see better yansh(s) there.
Your kind will miss offering because they have a HARD ON lol
Re: Naija Church Gals by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2011
@All; you need see am to believe am. All dese young fresh naija gals just dey shake dem nyansh like say 2moro no dey come. Like say dat Sunday na judgement day and na d gal wey shake him nyansh the best na only im go enter the pearly gates of heaven.
Re: Naija Church Gals by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
tboy1:

If you go to church to check the ladies shaking their azz or attend church services because your chance of meeting more beautiful ladies is higher than meeting them outside the church - then something is clearly wrong somewhere
no naw, angry no be only to dey luk nyansh. How ungrateful will I be then Person also suppose thank God for provision of all these fine keles and for giving them capacity to learn to shake dia nyansh weluwelu. grin person also dey thank God for daily bread wey dey give us energy to wake up early every morning including Sunday to go to church.
Re: Naija Church Gals by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2011
jacobscros:

You are sick, if it were during the days of moses, u would have received a lightning thunders in ur balls
Re: Naija Church Gals by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2011
He who has no sin let him cast the first nyansh.
Re: Naija Church Gals by coogar: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
jacobscros:

i hope evil spirits render the g[i]e[/i]nitals of all the young mobile guys in that fellowship useless.
Re: Naija Church Gals by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2011
coogar:

i hope evil spirits render the g[i]e[/i]nitals of all the young mobile guys in that fellowship useless.
ha! U won swear for the balls of young innocent trendy guys? Tufiakwa! Your evil prayer no go work! I have Dr Olukoya's prayer sheet at home. I go stay up till 12 am tonite to cancel your evil pronouncement. U better sleep with 2 eyes open make holy ghost pounded yam mortar reshape that your Bart Simpson head this night.
Re: Naija Church Gals by Andrew3(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2011
odiaero:

You are sick, if it were during the days of moses, u would have received a lightning thunders in your balls
lol, days of moses ke. grin
Re: Naija Church Gals by pendo89(f): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
gosh what a sick thread.
lol @comments
Re: Naija Church Gals by tellwisdom: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2011
If only they were clean YANSH embarassed embarassed. **smh**
Re: Naija Church Gals by Blazing88(f): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2011
@op
U are looking @ nyash in the house of God?
U need delievrance.
Re: Naija Church Gals by Judek2(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2011
Wat is so special about nyash wey long skirt cover
Wetn dey dere na?
Re: Naija Church Gals by Orton10(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
Poster,
You don see where Bros J come down from him cross with provoke tear person hot knock before?
Re: Naija Church Gals by lindabon: 1:56am On Oct 25, 2011
Sinners in the house of God!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Church Gals by Lax75(m): 2:02am On Oct 25, 2011
Hope that wasn't mountain of fire you went to. Make dem no go call holy ghost fire to burn your own nyash finish. grin
Re: Naija Church Gals by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 25, 2011
Sinners are always gyrating/jubilating/praying/dancing the most, especially if it's Kris Okotie's kind of church.
Re: Naija Church Gals by Dabss(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2011
ogugua88:

Sinners are always gyrating/jubilating/praying/dancing the most, especially if it's [b]Kris Okotie's [/b]kind of church.
why?
Re: Naija Church Gals by claremont(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2011
@OP: You are free to look at "nyansh" anywhere. The fact that it is a church doesn't mean men should close their eyes when females are sticking it directly into our faces. Open your eyes and look at the "nyansh" wella, nothing dey happen! cool
Re: Naija Church Gals by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2011
Omo dats why i love naija churches.The babes really sabi dey dance makoousa grin.If u wan really see yansh shaking i advise make u attend christ embassy.U go see better yansh wella grin.
Re: Naija Church Gals by emofine(f): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2011
lefulefu:

Omo dats why i love naija churches.The babes really sabi dey dance makoousa grin.If u wan really see yansh shaking i advise make u attend christ embassy.U go see better yansh wella grin.

see evangelism . . .soul winner tongue
Re: Naija Church Gals by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2011
emofine:

see evangelism . . .soul winner tongue
haba na sin to watch if a babe dey dance? grin
Re: Naija Church Gals by MMM2(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
op      what is d name of ur church
Re: Naija Church Gals by coogar: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2011
lefulefu:

Re: Naija Church Gals by otokx(m): 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2011
HMmmm
Re: Naija Church Gals by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2011
Da_b¤§§.:
why?

Why what?
Re: Naija Church Gals by 1759odin(m): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2011
Am missing ooooo,cos we dont get to see those things in the mosque naa.chei can somebody please arrange baptism for me. cry cry cry
Re: Naija Church Gals by nawfia(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2011
@OP

Seriously, the best place to hook up with a sister ia in the church, no offence, wink wink Try any christ embassy church,

STEPS
come out for the welcome prayer(new members),

wait for the chics to come rushing to shake hands with You,
make your pick,
collect phone number,
Call her up in the evening of same day, if you are really smooth, bangggggggggggggggggg, IT WORKS, ALL THE TIME.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Reject Flower Gifts? / Which Statement Hurts Most In A Relationship? / 13 Effective Ways To Get Over Your Crush ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.