Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest (21117 Views)

Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate / Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits / Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by mrvitalis(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2023
Them know sha when you rig election this is how people play with you
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Shijawesss: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2023
Stupid head slamming mohammadian terrorist

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by BewareOf419: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2023
Wike is not done yet on this fool, by the time Wike is ready to do the needful on him, you won't hear his name in any public place again.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Checkwell: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

Abacha says if you’re getting a threat of war from a yoruba man that you should go to sleep

Gumi this is a yoruba government and you already know they’ve no liver to attack anyone let alone the almighty Fulanis

Gumi paste your account details make u buy you beer

You must be a fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Roboto11: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2023
Obi's right-hand man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Bluntemperor: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Gumi, your days as a free man are numbered.
Your arrest is near.

An inconsiquential personality like this, always thriving on terrorism,as a bait.
In a normal Society,he can only be in the Prison yard!
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by leokid866: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2023
Lol like say no be this guy run go cjad the other day wey DSS near am......
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by TooMuchStuff: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

Abacha says if you’re getting a threat of war from a yoruba man that you should go to sleep

Gumi this is a yoruba government and you already know they’ve no liver to attack anyone let alone the almighty Fulanis

u mean a Chilled Mortuary Standard Budweiser...?
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by emmanuelbrown26: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Your arrest is near.
Yoruba get liver so? Remember what IBB said
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by erico2k2(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2023
fobiflex:
Alaba is locked down o, not seeing any post on that, what’s happening?
If I was the traders there, once it opens again we will then lock it down for a month to show who is boss grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by dododawa1: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2023
Gumi

Working for

OBIDENTs
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by SILVERLINES: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Your arrest is near.

shut ur fuccck up and remember Gumi is an APC allied
same terrorist party u wail every day here trying to defend their ineptitude
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2023
grin grin The animal Gumi is one of the reasons that the North will never stop breeding bandits, religious fanatics and insurgents. Why would he have reply for idiots in democracy,when he or it knows anything can happen to it,that its luck with inciting statement is expiring gradually.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Angelfrost(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2023
I honestly don't get how this man walks and talks freely while Nnamdi Kanu is in jail.

If Kanu is a threat to the unity and security or stability of this nation, how is this Sheikh less so?!!

When you are selective and partial in the enforcing of constitutional laws, you create room for disaffection, accusations of marginalization, and set the stage of civil disobedience and anarchy.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by emmanuelbrown26: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2023
kestolove95:
Don't mind him, Gumi is working for Atiku to give Tinubu Government bad name because of wike
U are not far from d truth, but remember same APC that used boko haram issue to dethrone Jonathan. What goes around comes around
Never support evil/injustice bcs it's favoring u, one tm day same evil will come back and hurt u real bad

1 Like

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by justmondris: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2023
fobiflex:
Alaba is locked down o, not seeing any post on that, what’s happening?
They always claim that is market is dirty and they use it as an excuse to force the traders to pay tens of millions to reopen the market. They have done it to several markets in Lagos recently and some of them paid more than 20 million naira each to reopen it.
We all know that this money will end up in someone people's pockets. It's a new scam scheme by the government to extort traders.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by JoeEeL(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2023
A BASTARD AND ISLAMIC FULANI TERRORIST.

YOUR INCURSION TO SOUTHERN NIGERIA WILL BE THE END OF YOUR ILK.

A BUFFOON! AN INFIDEL AND A KAFIR. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ETHNIC CLEANSING OF NON-MUSLIM MINORITIES IN THE NORTH AND MIDDLE BELT OF NIGERIA.

WHO DO THESE BEARDED RATS THINK THEY ARE? LIKE THEY OWN D WORLD?

because OF MUPPETS LIKE THIS, I WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ISRAEL TO RID OFF VERMINS LIKE THIS FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH.

SPITS. undecided
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by victorazyvictor(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
This man no send

He will soon send by the time he founds himself in Kuje. This kind of men are dangerous, they are felons. They are not to be allowed to walk freely BUT in prison because their words can disintegrate a peaceful nation.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by SenatePresdo(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2023
Them no born any Yoruba Muslim to touch Gumi.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by benardtotti(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2023
obembet:
This man once hero to obidient and Thier leaders

Of course he is an obidient, they all have same fanatical inclination.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Lastmankc(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Your arrest is near.
A slave can't arrest his master
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by fobiflex(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2023
justmondris:

They always claim that is market is dirty and they use it as an excuse to force the traders to pay tens of millions to reopen the market. They have done it to several markets in Lagos recently and some of them paid more than 20 million naira each to reopen it.
We all know that this money will end up in someone people's pockets. It's a new scam scheme by the government to extort traders.
Wow, is this really how we will survive as a country?
Even under their brother’s hard economic rule, they still wants to make things harder for the populace smh
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by creativehubb: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2023
DSS should call this man to order, he is inciting northerners to violence.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by stankezzy: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2023
EnglishUsa:
I know dey drink beer again, I know dey smoke again, I know dey on my generator pass two hours, I know dey womanize again at all and yet this economy still dey show me shege. I wonder how men doing all this carry dey survive, sometimes I wonder where people dey see money in this economy dey build mansions... Please someone should tell me a moving business I am very much ready to join... I don't want to start stealing oo. I am only hoping on God that one day someone will tell me a moving business that I can be making 10 to 20,000 profit a day..... Please help me I am not begging for money, I am only looking forward to a good business idea, even if is handwork I am ready to learn. Show me only how to catch a fish I will get hook on my own... Just tell me the name of the business I will come here in next two years to reward you greatly by the special grace of God almighty.
there is one business, if u put 10k just one week u will get 20k, if u put that 20k next week u will get 40k, if u put 500k next week u will get 1m, I think it is a very nice and fast business
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by naijapikin2(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2023
Don't worry when it's time for you to give account you will do that... Either you give account to the authorities or you give account to another force with authority. But you must account for your stupid statements.

Bearded SKUNK
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Timothy89(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

Gumi attack a Rivers state man that you Lied you came from

Ohaneze called for his arrest

Gumi replied and called them Democratic idiots

na Yoruba man you dey blame, you're even celebrating Gumi on this ridiculing River state man and rubbishing one of the social ethnic group in Nigeria

how daft can you be, I thought you're just foolish, I didn't know your brain processing retrogress per secs

1 Like

Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by MaiGee01: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2023
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by badoh(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2023
See, the fact is that northerners are pained Wike was made the Minister of FCT, they see him as a threat to any plan they may have have in mind and I like Tinubu for taking that bold step to pick Wike. If not the economy that is not well handled thus causing ripple effect, Tinubu is one southerner that has the political will to reposition this country without fear. Imagine Gumi asking that Wike be replaced, who does that? When the former Chief of Army staff during Jonathan's govt, Ihejerika was dealing mercilessly with terrorists in the north, you could see the way they mounted pressure on Jonathan to replace him and he danced to their request which portrayed him as a weak leader. Has Gumi ever condemned the Fulani killings in benue, plateau, and kidnappings by bandits in the core north? Imagine him saying though they have ministers of defence but the north is not in charge of Artillery and Armament. So they think Tinubu is so loose that he will handover state house Artillery, brigade command in Abuja to the hand of northeners. Even if Tinubu will only spend 4 years, he should strive to reposition this country and deliver dividends of democracy to the people.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Timoleon(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2023
erico2k2:

If I was the traders there, once it opens again we will then lock it down for a month to show who is boss grin grin grin grin

They lock it down for 3weeks plus every year from December till January I hear lagosians always die en mass because of it.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by NaMe4: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:
Gumi I support you

According to Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Gumi should be arrested over his comment, describing the cleric as a “well-known associate of bandits”.

However, when reached by newsmen on his opinion over the calls for his arrest, Gumi simply said, “I should not have reply for idiots in a democracy”.
Re: ‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest by Timoleon(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2023
Angelfrost:
I honestly don't get how this man walks and talks freely while Nnamdi Kanu is in jail.

If Kanu is a threat to the unity and security or stability of this nation, how is this Sheikh less so?!!

When you are selective and partial in the enforcing of constitutional laws, you create room for disaffection, accusations of marginalization, and set the stage of civil disobedience and anarchy.
Has Gumi at any point in time advocated for violence against Nigeria or its security agencies? Kanu did that for years.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters / Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama / APC/Buhari Campaign Ilorin (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.