Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today (50808 Views)

Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Wike: I Will Speak Soon, Nigerians Will Know What Transpired In PDP / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by XtraFortunes: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
angry
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by EcoNews: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
Somebody need to flog your foolish head mercilessly if you indeed read all that was written above and conclude Tinubu is going doing with the narration.

keymatt:
Tifffnubu going down.
We Nigerians say no to political criminal and international certificate forger. 😎

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by AbujaLagos: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
keymatt:
Tifffnubu going down.
We Nigerians say no to political criminal and international certificate forger. 😎
mind your network data charges

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Ayoola171(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Okay
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by israelmao(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Chain of confusion about everything the represents and calls Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by AbujaLagos: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Tinubu's lawyers are extremely smart. Geez, they want me to go back to university to study Law. cheesy
honestly speaking 🗣️. Dem dey amaze me. No be like set of Nollywood lawyers 🤣

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by seanfer(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mr Olanipekun jokingly points out the contradictions in Atiku’s prayers, where he prayed the court to disqualify Mr Tinubu as a candidate in the election, and in another breath, called for a rerun to be conducted between him and Mr Tinubu.

This is most important point the case..... A whole SAN is so confused about what he wants.....

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Irony1: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
tolue42:

Go down where? You people are really funny 🤣🤣🤣

If i were you just be silent and have small shame, all this propaganda games no dey work again.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by famology(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
I pity for Obi and Atiku supporters. Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣........their principals have used them to catch cruise.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by hrhobi1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Those Fulani judges will give atiku, they have a plan they will Bleep tinubu up
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Successlane: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
mmm

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
I thought some people are educated in this forum but I just realized they are bunch of noise makers who can't read and comprehend...

Tinubus US lawyer was there when CSU representative deposition took place that makes it legal and can be tenderd in any court of law as evidence.

Let me be just be watching you clowns

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by fredoooooo: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Want noise? Dem don give you noise and irrelevances to feed on ... pholeessh Bush and cry babies grin grin
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by DMerciful(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
If Nigeria had instituted the P&ID case in Nigerian courts, Nigeria would have lost!

Nigerian courts are courts of technicalities
Mynd44:

I said this earlier and someone was arguing with me. If you cannot call the desponent to testify in court, it is mere hearsay as it is assumed that the respondent didn't have a chance to ask questions thereby not defended his/herself. The deposition itself is merely a waste of time if it was not in open court.

As for this
forgery being a criminal offence have to be proved beyond any doubt else you are just playing around

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by stasius: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
We await the final verdict.
Until then I will stay away from all these back and forth arguement.

May the truth prevail. God is the God of truth and justice!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Raskimonojendor: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
forgiveness:
From what I read, these justices of Supreme court are undeterred by clumsy propaganda campaign against them in other to blackmail them.

They are focused on the task ahead, and are ready to deliver clear judgment according to the rule of law.

In addition, Atiku and Obi ti lule. grin
The propaganda did not work with PEPT justices. It's NOT going to work with Supreme court justices as well.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Okechinwadike: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
tolue42:

Go down where? You people are really funny 🤣🤣🤣
but tinubu forge certificate naa, abi na good thing?
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Antoeni(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
The suffering is too much. Unfortunately, the people benefitting from the system don't care.

If the military can get Nigeria working again, pls let them rescue this country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Timmi: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
keymatt:
Tifffnubu going down.

It’s both your confirmed and certified Atikuthief and the PandoraObi that are going down for the both of them have been proven beyond reasonable doubt to be criminals.
The ObiZombies have eight good years of wailing.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Raskimonojendor: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
hrhobi1:
Those Fulani judges will give atiku, they have a plan they will Bleep tinubu up
Since when did Inyang Okoro become a Fulani name... For the sake of your mental health, you should take a break from politics. grin

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by InvertedHammer: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
/
This is why people prefer the traditional justice system. All parties would remove their shoes and swear on their head and generations to come before the case starts. It may not be perfect but it beats the mockery of justice seen in Nigerian courts. I am not sure Amadioha, Ogun or Sango understands technicalities. No wonder Nigeria , a country full of criminals embraced Western religion and ideologies like their last breathes depend on them.

/

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by SaiOba: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Man, you just have to pity yourself, family and entire village.. Forget Atiku, Obi or Tinubu.

Just pity your country.. shikena..

tolue42:

I just pity Obi and Atiku lawyers, their "shopping" of money is coming to an end as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by tolue42(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Thanks for the summary and update.

You're welcome..

Thanks to premium times as well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by tolue42(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
SaiOba:
Man, you just have to pity yourself, family and entire village.. Forget Atiku, Obi or Tinubu.

Just pity your country.. shikena..

Lol.. e pain you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Successlane: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
forgiveness:
From what I read, these justices of Supreme court are undeterred by clumsy propaganda campaign against them in other to blackmail them.

They are focused on the task ahead, and are ready to deliver clear judgment according to the rule of law.

In addition, Atiku and Obi ti lule. grin

If they couldn't intimidate the judges of the lower (PEPT) court, who the hell are they to intimidate the eminent justices of the supreme court.

The lawyers know the truth, but they just have to earn their living.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by tolue42(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
Irony1:

If i were you just be silent and have small shame, all this propaganda games no dey work again.

Ahhhhh, you guys have no case abeg
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Dsimmer: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
I thought some people are educated in this forum but I just realized they are bunch of noise makers who can't read and comprehend...

Tinubus US lawyer was there when CSU representative deposition took place that makes it legal and can be tenderd in any court of law as evidence.

You dey mind those idiots. I don't even understand the stupidity. Those idiots don't even know the meaning of student transcript. The moment CSU severally stated that Tinubu was their graduate, everyone should have got sense already. Tinubu can even choose to write on the sand to say he graduated from CSU, It's no one's business as long as CSU has confirmed him as their graduate which BBC even emphasized on.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by cl0r0x: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
A country where Ganduje is still in office and right hand man to the president, they ain't ready.

In a sane country both the giver and the receiver will be chastised.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Seylad2009(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Why is Inec objecting to the admissible of new evidence especially when it's not related to the conduct of the election?
Inec is not independent at all.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Kukutente23: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mynd44:

I said this earlier and someone was arguing with me. If you cannot call the desponent to testify in court, it is mere hearsay as it is assumed that the respondent didn't have a chance to ask questions thereby not defended his/herself. The deposition itself is merely a waste of time if it was not in open court.

As for this
forgery being a criminal offence have to be proved beyond any doubt else you are just playing around
Seems you did not read the part where Tinubu's lawyers were present at the deposition and also asked questions.
Besides, you're claiming the deposition is hearsay while Tinubu's lawyer is saying it is dormant except it holds in open court as is the tradition in Nigeria. Do you spot the difference?
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Lumarstone: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
Let me use this medium to congratulate in advance, His Excellency President BOLA AHMED TINUBU for winning the 2023 presidential election both in the field and in the court of law.

Congratulations BAT!!!

We have seen the hand writings on the wall!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

did he ask question?
Did Atiku's Lawyer ask him question? Go and listen to Appeal Court judgment. Judges hate piece of paper. If you want to say something, come to court and say it in front of the judges and the defendant let him defend himself in the presence of everybody. You cannot hold a talk show in one girls office and bring it to the Supreme Court and tell them this is your evidence. At least bring the person who wrote it so that he can come and swear before everybody

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye / "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.