Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today (50901 Views)

Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Wike: I Will Speak Soon, Nigerians Will Know What Transpired In PDP / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 2BabaNairaland: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
The law doesn't permit that. Or have any of your employer permitted such for your credentials ?

Dsimmer:

I was referring to all the senseless fools who don't have a brain to know the meaning of student transcripts and if you're one of them, then it fits! Tinubu can even write on the mud to say he graduated from CSU as long as CSU confirmed him as their graduate!
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Yoighaman(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
tolue42:

Go down where? You people are really funny 🤣🤣

Modified********
Atiku and Obideints don't want to accept a third party "VENDOR CERTIFICATE" from US but they want us to accept a deposition in a lady's office(Atiku lawyers) in that same US and your claiming it's a normal practice. Are you people normal like this??

Show me where CSU confirmed that they use third party vendors and I'll send you N500K today.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Yoighaman(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
Dsimmer:

I was referring to all the senseless fools who don't have a brain to know the meaning of student transcripts and if you're one of them, then it fits! Tinubu can even write on the mud to say he graduated from CSU as long as CSU confirmed him as their graduate!

No one is contesting whether he graduated from CSU or not, the school confirmed he graduated but denied issuing him the certificate he submitted to INEC. That is the crux of the matter.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by MRMRMR: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

My brother read my post again but this time slowly...
Don't be one of those idiots I was referring to or are you trying to be sarcastic
See clown calling someone idiot grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 2BabaNairaland: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
You are funny and ...

The law doesn't permit you to write your result or present your birth certificate on any sheet of paper because people saw you where you where born. Or have any of your employers permitted such for your credentials ?
Think am well my brother.

Bluntemperor:

God bless you brother,as you have Oil in your brains!
The opposition will still come with different methods of wasting their time and Nigerians time for frivolous and mundane matters - when they know throughly that they only exists for stomach infrastructures and by coming 4- yrs,they will be back at Supreme Court again!
Court Matters is on Law and Facts,not in frivolous charges!
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by johnjose68: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Tinubu's lawyers are extremely smart. Geez, they want me to go back to university to study Law. cheesy

I remember when obi.dense lawyers entertained their mumudients by carrying some trash🗑️ papers and television 📺 to the court as if they want to watch champion 🏆 league 😭♾️😭♾️

We told them then to stay away from snipers...thank God they heeded our advise.

We therefore issue the same advise.....please stay away from snipers oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by uncleade(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
tolue42:

Go down where? You people are really funny 🤣🤣

Modified********
Atiku and Obideints don't want to accept a third party "VENDOR CERTIFICATE" from US but they want us to accept a deposition in a lady's office(Atiku lawyers) in that same US and your claiming it's a normal practice. Are you people normal like this??

I'm an obidient, the answer to your question is No, we are not normal.🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 2BabaNairaland: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Celepope:
This forum has a lot of people with funny thinking. If not that the judges are being economical with their futuristic intent, a deposition made with both parties duely represented be it on a boat cruise or by the beach ought to be presentable in any court of law. You guys forgot that this deposition was ordered by a court judge. So where it was made shouldn’t be questioned at all by the so called corrupt Supreme Court judge. Lastly, on the issue of third party Vendor issuing certificate, anyone who graduated from a US school should know that the school always have an accredited third party Vendor that issues their Certificate for them. The big question should be, is the accredited Vendor by CSU the one that issued the certificate submitted by Tinubu to INEC? If not then that certificate should be considered as being forged .
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Yoighaman(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Tinubu's lawyers are extremely smart. Geez, they want me to go back to university to study Law. cheesy

Is this about being smart, or about detesting and not supporting fraud? About love for your country and not supporting criminality?

I don't need to ask how old you are.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by MuMuOnBail: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Na wa ooo

Upon all the money that Atiku and Obi have, they can't hire smart and better lawyers.

I am suspecting that Tinubu have also bought their lawyers over, because they are not acting smart at all.

From the Tribunal, also now in the Supreme court they are acting more foolish than me,

E be like say Juju now work in court cases, because Atiku and Obi lawyers brains have been replaced with that of an Imbec!le

I can do better than this Atiku and Obi lawyers.

No matter how corrupt our judiciary system is, you can win a case with a very good and smart lawyer (I am a living witness)
I won a case against a sitting senator last year, because my lawyer was very smart and good.

All this while, Tinubu and his lawyers have been making chess moves on this matter, Forget Tinubu pleading that his certificate should not be released it is part of the plan (I am a chess player and I know a chess move in reality, when I see one, I use them to F*ck my side chicks)

Congratulations to Tinubu in Advance angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Kingbuhari(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Atiku and Hoe B should continue fetching water with baskets.
Dollar 1 Naira 1220 dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by thedio(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
seeteazain:
Why will a judge who is suppose to be neutral ask a lawyer, "what will you gain if you win this appeal"?. That comment is enough reason to demoralize the lawyer, thus, he had no option than to withdraw the appeal.
If the lawyer could not answer that simple question,he has no reason to be at supreme court,he is nothing but a distraction.
It means he has no purpose,he just wanted to appear,mark attendance and take pictures

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by fabregas04(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Watinhapen:
I can see APC lawyer saying the constitution should be interpreted as it is. So now it should be interpreted as it is while the 25% mandatory votes in Abuja shouldn’t be interpreted as it is. I can see the double standard. Weldone APC.
Lol, it was interpreted as it is, na u dey find ojoro interpretation. u want d court to adopt ONLY section 134 and throw away section 299 of d same Constitution.
"25% in at least two-thirds of all d States in d Federation and d FCT(S.134) & d FCT shl be treated as if it were one of d states of d Federation. S.299).
which interpretation do u need again?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by geokay777(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
forgiveness:
From what I read, these justices of Supreme court are undeterred by clumsy propaganda campaign against them in other to blackmail them.

They are focused on the task ahead, and are ready to deliver clear judgment according to the rule of law.

In addition, Atiku and Obi ti lule. grin
Before nko? The appeal case is dead on arrival since the first judgement was passed
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Irony1: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
tolue42:

Ahhhhh, you guys have no case abeg

It is rather you that doesn't have a case. You keep spreading propaganda here and there. Oga propaganda no dey sell again.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by nedekid: 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
tolue42:

I just pity Obi and Atiku lawyers, their "shopping" of money is coming to an end as soon as possible.
Wasted time and energy pitying millionaire lawyers.
Rather pity Nigerians that are getting poorer each day, you and i inclusive.
Unless you don't stay in the country.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Tareq1105: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Yoighaman:

Show me where CSU confirmed that they use third party vendors and I'll send you N500K today.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by fabregas04(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
thedio:

If the lawyer could not answer that simple question,he has no reason to be at supreme court,he is nothing but a distraction.
It means he has no purpose,he just wanted to appear,mark attendance and take pictures
in addition, waste d court precious time. he shld be slashed with 10m fine.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by dNortherner(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mr. Olanipekun must be a professsional also a comedian.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by achimendy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
tolue42:

I just pity Obi and Atiku lawyers, their "shopping" of money is coming to an end as soon as possible.

Is it your money?
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by YouandiAllofus: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mynd44:

I said this earlier and someone was arguing with me. If you cannot call the desponent to testify in court, it is mere hearsay as it is assumed that the respondent didn't have a chance to ask questions thereby not defended his/herself. The deposition itself is merely a waste of time if it was not in open court.

As for this
forgery being a criminal offence have to be proved beyond any doubt else you are just playing around

The world will be laughing at Nigeria right now. Nigerian laws are met to protect the powerful and purnish the poor.

The supreme court is just beating around the bush trying to establish technicalities, create a base for excuses to support and uphold illegality.

The supreme court is not looking at the crime committed but how the pertitioners got their evidence even though it was through legal means. And this is where they are looking to find fault.

Mynd44 my friend, the reason why I quote you is because you are no different from the Nigerian court on this matter when it comes to the issue of moderation on this forum.
If you like remove my comment.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Lange: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
keymatt:
Tifffnubu going down.
We Nigerians say no to political criminal and international certificate forger. 😎

This is laughable. Truly the brains of Obi supporters are impervious to reason and alien to common sense. From even the beginning of this trial, is it no obvious who is chasing shadows? Obi supporters are truly "nattering nitwits" and "Gbajuẹ̀"
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by DeleTaller: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
Obviously this is not a case and it would definitely be stroke out in no time... See the way Atiku lawyer was arguing case like a primary 6 boy. Obi and APM just dey do notice me.... No wonder they were asked wetin be their gain if they won the appeal? And the lame lawyer quickly withdrew the application.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Dsimmer: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Yoighaman:

No one is contesting whether he graduated from CSU or not, the school confirmed he graduated but denied issuing him the certificate he submitted to INEC. That is the crux of the matter.

What exactly is the stupidity about? Is this foolishness or what? Is it that your brain can't understand students transcript? The school confirmed Tinubu graduated from their school and showed his student transcript thus the useless case was thrown out of America court. So what's still the wailing about?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by ebenholer2(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
I WISH OBIDIENTS SHOULD READ THROUGH THE LINES AND ADVISE PETER OBI TO WITHDRAW THIS SUIT THAT AMOUNTS TO WASTE OF TIME. I THINK BY NOW ATIKU SHOULD KNOW THAT HIS CASE HAS BEEN STRUCK OUT TECHNICALLY.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Jonjam269: 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
This is just mere academic exercise, Dubia landlord and Obingo are only entertaining their deluded followers. Nothing new.
Tinubu is your President and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by forgiveness: 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
If I am a lawyer, I would have reply him in similar way: what would you gain by asking me that question? / What would you gain if you give a wrong judgement?

That was a very honest question. You don't just go to court, you go to court to seek for something, and tbey justice wanted to know what he is seeking to gain.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by ebenholer2(m): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Dsimmer:

What exactly is the stupidity about? Is this foolishness or what? Is it that your brain can't understand students transcript? The school confirmed Tinubu graduated from their school and showed his student transcript thus the useless case was thrown out of America court. So what's still the wailing about?
APM lawyer really saved his party from being awarded huge amount of fine for wasting the precious time of the court on irrelevant suit.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by pquaver(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
tolue42:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/636110-supreme-court-hears-appeals-filed-by-atiku-obi-apm-against-tinubus-victory-live-updates.html

Okay mr uche said that is how it is done in the USA that the deposition is don in atiku lawyer office but same atiku does not want to accept the certificates are ceremonial in the USA and it is the way it is done in the USA. . If the judge has to use Nigerian law for tinubu atiku should also collect the Nigerian law that d deposition not done in a law court is null and void.. So they know things can be done differently and still be valid yet the they are Making noise.. Una never see anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Emma1Oj(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Jostoman:
We no get time to argue with Any APC nairaland lawyer this time around. Before una go carry all our comment go give judge for court to read for us as judgement the way una do during tribunal.
😂😂 werey

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by stuffs2002: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Babathanks:

None of your governor in south east work more than Ganduje. I live in Kano ooo. So forget social media talk talk. Ganduje really trie in Kano especially in terms of infrastructure. Go there and confirm and stop social media gossip

Ganduje is far better than all the SE governors put together.

Cc: cl0r0x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? / No Marriage Between Buhari And Zainab Ahmed - Ministry Of Finance / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.