Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface (27174 Views)

Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by pode(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
Have you guys take time to listen to what he said on that Nedu show?
Let us not jump into conclusions that blackfacenaija is not know what he's saying, I will take blackfacenaija music over any other naija songs anytime and any day
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Angelfrost(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
If you didn't place them on copyright protection, then you are not saying anything.

Most musicians 'borrow' or sample lyrics, beats, and rhythms... Same thing happens in the movie industry.

If musicians all over the world start acting like Blackface, the entire global music industry would boil over. grin

2 Likes

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Counterfeit: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
See yourself as Blessings to them; those that steal your songs. Okwu ebie
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by juman(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
He is suffering from mental illness. He claim everytime they stole his songs.
If he is so good muscian as he portrays himself, why he is not one of the current leading muscian.

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by omooba969(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Only your song them dey steal .

Faze and 2face have left you behind to be a yorubanza failure.

As normal

Have you had your medication today?

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Everybody steal your song...you wey get song no blow...na pipul wey thief am come blow......beta go village go beg your village pipul

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by dkidd: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
Agbaya with him #500 sunshades na only ur songs them dey steal? Subtly applying for a job in DMW... Still won't work

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by oyoofong(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
Na everybody dey steal your song. Oga pack well!
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Angelfrost(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
pode:
Have you guys take time to listen to what he said on that Nedu show?
Let us not jump into conclusions that blackfacenaija is not know what he's saying, I will take blackfacenaija music over any other naija songs anytime and any day

I believe it's called "Sampling".

It happens everywhere in the world.

Remember the top hit by P-Square "Temptation"?!! That was not originally their beat... They sampled it completely from Nathan's "Come Into my Room".

I doubt they even gave him credit or sought his permission.

Whitney Houston has sampled songs from older singers... Top hits for that matter.

Tupac, Eminem, name them... All sampled beats and lyrics from older songs.

Recently, didn't Burna sample Toni Braxton's hit song's beats?!!

Shall we talk about Fela's beats and lyrics?!!

Blackface should stop this abeg... He suppose don big pass am.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by HitlerWasRight: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
This boy don dey mad
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Otii4god: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mr. Song Tiffer
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Archworld(m): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
NLCreator:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/24/olamide-asake-stole-songs-from-me-blackface-claims/

My problem with you guys is that you keep on calling him Veteran artist. Who dash money banana? You are the one making him popular

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by seunjungle1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Since when I know this very blackface guy he always complain of stolen song..
Everybody in the music industry steal his songs and he never had a hit song since their separation came up

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
accordadoga27:

Hehehehe

Pig rest.
Ozuor
So because them born me for Lagos now, I be Yoruba?
Idiot

I be oviedo for life
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Phantom233: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
The difference between Lai Mohammed and this guy is just their age.
#Expiredmusician#

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by CJStarz: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Someone tampered with this guy's destiny from birth....say people go dey steal his songs.
He really needs prayers, seriously.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Blackface isn't yoruba. Let this hate you have not block your brain from reasoning properly.
Where is he from ?
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by 99thEnemy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kingosytex:
I give up on Blackface grin
I've always been one of his hardcore supporters as I felt that he was somehow cheated in the past but his tantrums are becoming unnecessary.
2 Baba stole from you, Wiz stole from you, Rema stole from you, Burna stole from you, Olamide and even Asake sef stole from you. This is becoming laughable.
Why must it always be you?
Are you the only artiste?

Despite all the reunion and attempts to broker peace you've chosen not t outgrow this nonsense.
Baba you suppose don pass this stage na...
Stop being vindictive and holding on to unnecessary grudges ____2 Baba don use 'African Queen' blow and there's nothing you can do to unblow it.
It's pointless worrying over circumstances you can't control.
Calm done and collaborate with these young goons, they might give you some hits.

Meanwhile, this is the best time to drop the 'Hard life Remix'
Eedris Abdulkareem should do same too__na now dey 9ja dey jaga jaga
You didn't mention PSquare? grin

He said they stole the beats they used for the song "Do Me" from him. grin
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by fayomim: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
Diswan don come again....na only you get music wey people dey steal
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Realist777: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
I think this old nigga has a "steal my song" disease and it seems incurable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by geoworldedu: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Only your song them dey steal .

Faze and 2face have left you behind to be a yorubanza failure.

As normal
He is not a Yoruba. He is a Benue guy.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by geoworldedu: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
Omobude244:

Where is he from ?
Benue
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Angelfrost(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
mariahAngel:
This guy has become so ridiculous that nobody takes him seriously again.

Besides, of what value is your art if nobody draws inspiration from it?

I remember when I'd listen to Ed Sheeran's perfect, I knew there was a song it reminded me of, but I just could not place it, until he and Beyonce performed a fusion of Beyonce's ave Maria and Ed's perfect, then it hit me.

Don't mind Blackface... After hounding his townsman Tuface, he has moved on to other artistes.

He has probably never heard of Copyright Protection.

If your intellectual material is not protected by law, then you have no business making such noise... It makes you seem childish.

He is supposed to allow listeners and fans make the connection and kick up the fuss.

I never saw Nathan chasing down P-SQUARE for using his entire "Come Into my Room" beats and sounds for their hit song "Temptation".

The legendary groups The Temptations never bothered running after people for stealing and remaking their songs.

Some musicians simply sit back and enjoy their works being remastered by younger ones since they've made their marks with them.

I guess Blackface is just unhappy because others are making more money off his sweat than he did when he released them.

African Queen continues to pain him till tomorrow. tongue
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by saintol(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
Na every time dem dey steal this one's song. Keep your songs where they will never steal it na. When last you sing self?

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by ukaface(f): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ment…..
Craze……

Even me sef no go agree collaboration talk more of tiwa😂

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by subcbouy: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
It is only you wey artist dey steal your songs gringrin Oga, na only dey produce music ni?

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Rehdasignature1: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
It's no gainsaying, Blackface accusations blow pass him songs. The energy used on these his fellows, if properly channelled to his career. Who knows, he might still be in the news for better juicy reasons.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
geoworldedu:
Benue
Baba he is Yoruba
He was only born in Benue

Go his Wikipedia page to check his origin. He is from Lagos
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Agunesinjaweola: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
That's property intellectual theft 😔
You have to sue them and claim for damages and compensation.
We don't condone piracy !
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
omooba969:

Have you had your medication today?
Oga he is Yoruba
U rushed screenshot the front page without going through the whole document. All these Agbado supporters self
Foolishness everywhere
So because i was born in Lagos now, I am Yoruba Abi?
Mumu

Blackface is from Lagos
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
geoworldedu:

He is not a Yoruba. He is a Benue guy.
He is Yoruba
Was only born in Benue
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by BeigJawnson(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kingosytex:
I give up on Blackface grin
I've always been one of his hardcore supporters as I felt that he was somehow cheated in the past but his tantrums are becoming unnecessary.
2 Baba stole from you, Wiz stole from you, Rema stole from you, Burna stole from you, Olamide and even Asake sef stole from you. This is becoming laughable.
Why must it always be you?
Are you the only artiste?

Despite all the reunion and attempts to broker peace you've chosen not t outgrow this nonsense.
Baba you suppose don pass this stage na...
Stop being vindictive and holding on to unnecessary grudges ____2 Baba don use 'African Queen' blow and there's nothing you can do to unblow it.
It's pointless worrying over circumstances you can't control.
Calm done and collaborate with these young goons, they might give you some hits.

Meanwhile, this is the best time to drop the 'Hard life Remix'
Eedris Abdulkareem should do same too__na now dey 9ja dey jaga jaga

They ain't dropping any remix... Those who voted and supported this evil should sing remix ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video / Lil Kesh – "Yagi Girls" Feat. Wizkid (Video) / Burna Boy's 'African Giant’ Tops Chart On Apple Music In More Than 10 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.