Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface (27188 Views)

Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by donhils: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mmttcchheeww!!
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by diggindeep: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
I wonder where he keeps his songs that they steal them.

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by GodHimself: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
Well…it’s a pattern in the Nigerian creative space. People steal.

Most people don’t complain when their intellectual property is stolen.

NLCreator:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/24/olamide-asake-stole-songs-from-me-blackface-claims/
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Azazyel: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Blackface isn't yoruba. Let this hate you have not block your brain from reasoning properly.

Na mumu dey worry am cos he saw Ahmed grin
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Advancedman(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
NLCreator:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/24/olamide-asake-stole-songs-from-me-blackface-claims/

Both blackface and his promoters of nuisance should be locked away for life.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by gannod(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Blackface needs help.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Blackface isn't yoruba. Let this hate you have not block your brain from reasoning properly.
He is Yoruba block head
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
One day I will be a superstar and hope this guy won't come out to say that I stole his song...

He should find another way to get public attention.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by gannod(m): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You dey mind the illiterate.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by tundey4all(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
I don't know what is wrong with him, they always stole his song
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by omooba969(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
Omobude244:

Oga he is Yoruba
U rushed screenshot the front page without going through the whole document. All these Agbado supporters self
Foolishness everywhere
So because i was born in Lagos now, I am Yoruba Abi?
Mumu

Blackface is from Lagos

You're the fo0l here. Google is your friend.

Prove otherwise.

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by chukskafor(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Babe, don't be too fast to comment or judge, there's a difference between being a YORUBA and being YORUBANISED; one means being born an entity due to blood ties, while the later means to change someone's ideology in a way that the person partially or fully absorbed and abandoned his way of life and take up the new way e.g being converted from paganism to Christianity
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Kobicove(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
Una sure say this guy dey normal so?

Na only him song dem dey steal grin
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omoluyi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
You have been badly hit if each of your stolen songs was a hit. How come you yourself don't have any song worthy of success. Something is wrong bro
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by omooba969(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Omobude244:

He is Yoruba
Was only born in Benue

Abeg buttress your claim.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
omooba969:

You're the fo0l here. Google is your friend.

Prove otherwise.
Idiot

Read further
No just read only the front page.

It was stated in that same page u lifted this from that his origin is from ikeja Lagos

Foolish people everywhere
No wonder u are Supporting a certificate forger and an identify theft that is also a drug pusher
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by agaliboy: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
It’s only me and 2 other people that have not stolen his songs grin. Kudos to us
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Originalsly: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

This guy has become so ridiculous that nobody takes him seriously again.

Besides, of what value is your art if nobody draws inspiration from it?

I remember when I'd listen to Ed Sheeran's perfect, I knew there was a song it reminded me of, but I just could not place it, until he and Beyonce performed a fusion of Beyonce's ave Maria and Ed's perfect, then it hit me.

If Davido/Wizkid drops a banger .... would it be OK for me to ehmmm .... take inspiration and put out my own with the same music but my lyrics?
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
omooba969:

Abeg buttress your claim.
Google is ur friend. It was stated there
Try they calm down dey read

No wonder u dey defend Tinubu
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by omooba969(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Omobude244:

Idiot

Read further
No just read only the front page.

It was stated in that same page u lifted this from that his origin is from ikeja Lagos

Foolish people everywhere
No wonder u are Supporting a certificate forger and an identify theft that is also a drug pusher

Like I mentioned, you are the fo0l. You definitely don't know that the word 'origin', as used, is contextual.

You should be banned from using the internet.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
omooba969:

Like I mentioned, you are the fo0l. You probably don't know that the word 'origin', as used, is contextual.

You should be banned from using the internet.
🤣🤣🤣
He is no longer from Benue 🤣
Origin is now contextual 😂

What kind of useless people are those in Agbado camp.

For u to take correction and move on, u want to start bending words again to suit you. Nawa oo😁

Now i understand why most of u defend Tinubu daily.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by ofwest47(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
Black face black dilemma. You don't have an idea what a song is as if you are the only sing song in the country.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by mariahAngel(f): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
Originalsly:

If Davido/Wizkid drops a banger .... would it be OK for me to ehmmm .... take inspiration and put out my own with the same music but my lyrics?

Art births art, if you understand what I mean.
There's nothing new/unique under the sun.
Even humans have their doppelganger.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by bibelo: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
You people are just commenting without listening to the podcast. I listened to it and he was very explicit. I will suggest you search for the honest bunch podcast on YouTube,then you can make up your mind

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by sageb: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
NLCreator:

Blackface and song theft story is like 5 and 6.
It's becoming boring
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Judd007: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Oya, just try do one song, make we know say you still de game
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Wotowotoman: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
mariahAngel:
This guy has become so ridiculous that nobody takes him seriously again.

Besides, of what value is your art if nobody draws inspiration from it?

I remember when I'd listen to Ed Sheeran's perfect, I knew there was a song it reminded me of, but I just could not place it, until he and Beyonce performed a fusion of Beyonce's ave Maria and Ed's perfect, then it hit me.

At least listen to his songs first before crucifying him. He actually has a point… angry
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by wolebest: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
NLCreator:

We are happy they stole Blackface music ........ because the rocked it better.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Wotowotoman: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

I believe it's called "Sampling".

It happens everywhere in the world.

Remember the top hit by P-Square "Temptation"?!! That was not originally their beat... They sampled it completely from Nathan's "Come Into my Room".

I doubt they even gave him credit or sought his permission.

Whitney Houston has sampled songs from older singers... Top hits for that matter.

Tupac, Eminem, name them... All sampled beats and lyrics from older songs.

Recently, didn't Burna sample Toni Braxton's hit song's beats?!!

Shall we talk about Fela's beats and lyrics?!!

Blackface should stop this abeg... He suppose don big pass am.

Guy, you are very daft. How old are you not to know that you must take permission to sample music? Do you know how much Burna paid to Toni Braxton? At least check google before you open that your mouth wey dey ooze. Yamayama fall on that your bald head there. Lazy youth! angry
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by KillahPriest: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Kolomental.
you'll call him kolomental until you understand intellectual copyright laws and the concept of intellectual property. Didn't Tuface pay him ? Didn't PSquare pay him ? His gift might not be signing but it definitely has something to do with songwriting and some knowledge of the law. Let's keep laughing
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by dkidd: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

Don't mind Blackface... After hounding his townsman Tuface, he has moved on to other artistes.

He has probably never heard of Copyright Protection.

If your intellectual material is not protected by law, then you have no business making such noise... It makes you seem childish.

He is supposed to allow listeners and fans make the connection and kick up the fuss.

I never saw Nathan chasing down P-SQUARE for using his entire "Come Into my Room" beats and sounds for their hit song "Temptation".

The legendary groups The Temptations never bothered running after people for stealing and remaking their songs.

Some musicians simply sit back and enjoy their works being remastered by younger ones since they've made their marks with them.

I guess Blackface is just unhappy because others are making more money off his sweat than he did when he released them.

African Queen continues to pain him till tomorrow. tongue

Who's this Nathan guy u people keep mentioning? That beat was originally Maques Houston's (clubbing) featuring R.kelly and Joe Budden far back 2003
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Chochovini: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Only your song them dey steal .

Faze and 2face have left you behind to be a yorubanza failure.

As normal
. Who told you that guy is a yoruba guy? Try to do your findings well b/4 u come to a public forum to display what u don‘t know.
Again from your comment, it‘s like you reserve some deep down hatred for yoruba people. Why is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lil Kesh – "Yagi Girls" Feat. Wizkid (Video) / Burna Boy's 'African Giant’ Tops Chart On Apple Music In More Than 10 Countries / Video: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.