Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,926 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface (27192 Views)

Olamide Signs Asake, New Artist To YBNL Record Label (Photos) / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Lhoordshak714: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
U are correct πŸ’― especially in ur epilogue where u dropped advice for Black & both Kareem on their Hardlife and Jagaja songs respectively
Kingosytex:
I give up on Blackface grin
I've always been one of his hardcore supporters as I felt that he was somehow cheated in the past but his tantrums are becoming unnecessary.
2 Baba stole from you, Wiz stole from you, Rema stole from you, Burna stole from you, Olamide and even Asake sef stole from you. This is becoming laughable.
Why must it always be you?
Are you the only artiste?

Despite all the reunion and attempts to broker peace you've chosen not t outgrow this nonsense.
Baba you suppose don pass this stage na...
Stop being vindictive and holding on to unnecessary grudges ____2 Baba don use 'African Queen' blow and there's nothing you can do to unblow it.
It's pointless worrying over circumstances you can't control.
Calm done and collaborate with these young goons, they might give you some hits.

Meanwhile, this is the best time to drop the 'Hard life Remix'
Eedris Abdulkareem should do same too__na now dey 9ja dey jaga jaga
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by omooba969(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
Omobude244:

🀣🀣🀣
He is no longer from Benue 🀣
Origin is now contextual πŸ˜‚

What kind of useless people are those in Agbado camp.

For u to take correction and move on, u want to start bending words again to suit you. Nawa oo😁

Now i understand why most of u defend Tinubu daily.

You're definitely incoherent and your sense of coordination is not well equipped.

Where did I mention that he's no longer from Benue?

In this case, what do you understand by the word 'origin' - does it mean 'place of birth'?

Does Blackface's name look like a Yoruba name to you?

Are you just intentionally daft?

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Angelfrost(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy, you are very daft. How old are you not to know that you must take permission to sample music? Do you know how much Burna paid to Toni Braxton? At least check google before you open that your mouth wey dey ooze. Yamayama fall on that your bald head there. Lazy youth! angry

Please, don't be stupid. Know your boundaries before spewing out insults.

Do you know the meaning of Copyright Protection and Copyright infringement?!!

Do you think Burna would have paid Braxton a dime (that's if he truly did) if the beat wasn't protected by law?!

...Speaking of age. How old are you not to know that only few people take permission before sampling beats, lyrics and all what not?!

Smh.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Keme4Real(f): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
Blackface the accuser. One day you go even accuse our very own Dbull say him steal your song πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dbull where's that guy sef. Haven't seen him around here for a while. Hope he's doing great. Hope u no thief blackface song o.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by shonepa(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
How u go feel, if person steal Ur property? Copyright it's not only lyrics, it can also be melody.

All these artists re thieves, na crime to
Just credit person for song?

mariahAngel:
This guy has become so ridiculous that nobody takes him seriously again.

Besides, of what value is your art if nobody draws inspiration from it?

I remember when I'd listen to Ed Sheeran's perfect, I knew there was a song it reminded me of, but I just could not place it, until he and Beyonce performed a fusion of Beyonce's ave Maria and Ed's perfect, then it hit me.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Greattha: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Na everybody dey steal this one song?
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Chukwunonso1: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
This dude need to be admitted into Aroo, this his song stealing accusations since I dey sec sch na beyond normal eyes

U supposed don get PhD by now
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by ATTAH012(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Na every artist dy thief ur song,,, very soon you go say portable sold ur song
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by geoworldedu: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Omobude244:

Baba he is Yoruba
He was only born in Benue

Go his Wikipedia page to check his origin. He is from Lagos
90% of people from Lagos have their states of origin.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
dkidd:

Who's this Nathan guy u people keep mentioning? That beat was originally Maques Houston's (clubbing) featuring R.kelly and Joe Budden far back 2003

Nah... Houston's was different.

Listen to Nathan "Come Into my Room", and you will understand.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Proudpolygamist: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
You see your Life? Tiwa Savage wey 2face been done fvck tire no dey answer ur messages for long.
Nobody wants to associate with u cuz u're fvcking bitter
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Proudpolygamist: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
shonepa:
How u go feel, if person steal Ur property? Copyright it's not only lyrics, it can also be melody.

All these artists re thieves, na crime to
Just credit person for song?

They will not give him any Credit, let him prove it in court or goan DIE
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by OlujobaSamuel: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

U supposed don get PhD by now
Lol, I no get Msc sef, but I no do bad sha, I manage HND n BSc.
Na money I dey find now

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by 77up(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Only your song them dey steal .

Faze and 2face have left you behind to be a yorubanza failure.

As normal
If you must do tribalism, it requires a little torch of sense but sadly, you lack one.

Blackface is not Yoruba you all love to hate mumu.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Chukwunonso1: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

I believe it's called "Sampling".

It happens everywhere in the world.

Remember the top hit by P-Square "Temptation"?!! That was not originally their beat... They sampled it completely from Nathan's "Come Into my Room".

I doubt they even gave him credit or sought his permission.

Whitney Houston has sampled songs from older singers... Top hits for that matter.

Tupac, Eminem, name them... All sampled beats and lyrics from older songs.

Recently, didn't Burna sample Toni Braxton's hit song's beats?!!

Shall we talk about Fela's beats and lyrics?!!

Blackface should stop this abeg... He suppose don big pass am.

It could even be coincidence- say or do anything that coincidentally come to anything Blackface has in his most unpopular song and he'll start saying you stole his song
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
sotall:
grin

Its good that they stole your song and they blow grin grin

If na you sing am, you no go still blow grin
maybe portable stole his song too.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by shonepa(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
All of Una wet dey criticise Black face, make Una understand say, na person wey get em property go fit know wetin be em own or not.

When 2baba lie to em face say African Queen credits na typo, nobody talk. Until black face raise voice.

Have u taking time to even do a research if he's telling the truth or not? Most of the names he mentioned truly stole his song, they changed the lyrics, but the melody na same. And the last I checked, melody dey part of copyright.

Thief seff go dey follow shout ole, till dem burn innocent person.

Na so black face song bad reach? Wey we no even fit hear am ontop radio? Check and balance am, something still dey wey dem never clear us. Except say Una Neva listen to Ghetto Child Album

2 Likes

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Chukwunonso1: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
Omobude244:

Baba he is Yoruba
He was only born in Benue

Go his Wikipedia page to check his origin. He is from Lagos

His name is Amodu, from Agatu, Benue state. Abeg stop to d argue......by the way, and so what if he's Yourba?

1 Like

Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by biggy00000(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bros, if them day steal your song, sing am, and e day blow, you no believe say you get career for songwriting and no song singing?
No shades
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Chukwunonso1:

His name is Amodu, from Agatu, Benue state. Abeg stop to d argue......by the way, and so what if he's Yourba?
He is not from benue
He is Yoruba
Simple
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
geoworldedu:
90% of people from Lagos have their states of origin.
Go his Wikipedia page na
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by HRMK: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
this one is not serious!
how can those better than you be stealing songs from you?same you said about 2face!
now you have olamide ashake,wizkid&others!!
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
omooba969:

You're definitely incoherent and your sense of coordination is not well equipped.

Where did I mention that he's no longer from Benue?

In this case, what do you understand by the word 'origin' - does it mean 'place of birth'?

Does Blackface's name look like a Yoruba name to you?

Are you just intentionally daft?
Lolz🀣🀣
This one na idiot o
U screenshot his Wikipedia page where it was stated he was born in Benue therefore u assumed he is benue, i now pointed u to the same Wikipedia page where it was stated that his origin is ikeja Lagos
For u to admit that u are a fool, u started licking Mic like ur bulaba balablu Tinubu 🀣

Useless people. Always trying to turn things to suit their stupid agenda
Omo those era done pass o.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Truvelisback(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Blackface isn't yoruba. Let this hate you have not block your brain from reasoning properly.
Omo, See Yabbing! grin
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by grandstar(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
If you're so good, why not come out with new songs? No one is stopping.you.

He is obviously not a prolific songwriter and that's what ruined his career.

He should have bought songs from songwriters. That's what many big artists do if they aren't prolific enough bringing out new hits.

Rather than do that, some either go into oblivion, diss other artists to create buzz or take to court anyone who infringes on their copyrights.
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by omooba969(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Omobude244:

Lolz🀣🀣
This one na idiot o
U screenshot his Wikipedia page where it was stated he was born in Benue therefore u assumed he is benue, i now pointed u to the same Wikipedia page where it was stated that his origin is ikeja Lagos
For u to admit that u are a fool, u started licking Mic like ur bulaba balablu Tinubu 🀣

Useless people. Always trying to turn things to suit their stupid agenda
Omo those era done pass o.

Oh now I understand, yours is a lost cause - it's about balablu now right.

Abeg shift. cool
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Omobude244: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
omooba969:

Oh now I understand, yours is a lost cause - it's about balablu now right.

Abeg shift. cool
Is about u not owning to ur stupidity
Idiot fellow
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by Blackmercyvelly: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Varunpulyani:

As normal
who reduce and programming your brain 🧠 to zero level , I was so pity your p@rents for lack of spending on a vagabond like you , mumu grade A πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by IbileIfe: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Varunpulyani:

As normal
Why is Faze?
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by omooba969(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
Omobude244:

Is about u not owning to ur stupidity
Idiot fellow

It's how you wallow in your f00lishness and stinking ignorance.

If you can't explain his ties with his name & place of birth, just go and jump in the lagoon.

Ozuor! grin
Re: Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface by nnewsnjobs: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
Abi them swear for this guy ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lil Kesh – "Yagi Girls" Feat. Wizkid (Video) / Burna Boy's 'African Giant’ Tops Chart On Apple Music In More Than 10 Countries / Video: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.