Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

The Idea Of Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Idea Of Sex (548 Views)

What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? / Buttressing The Idea That Sleeping With A Married Person Brings Bad Luck- My Exp / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Idea Of Sex by Godspeed001: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
After dating 25 people and having sex with all of them before marriage, tell me how your partner can satisfy you?
Just in case you don't know, sex is a very important part of marriage... it can keep a home and it can break a home. It is that powerful.

80% of the issues people have in marriage is because of sex... Either infidelity or insatisfaction.

šŸ’„A man who had sex with dozens of women before marriage will always judge his wife's body looks and sexual performance and probably cheat on her.
A woman who had sex with dozens of men before marriage will always frown at her husband when he performs less than what can satisfy her.

It is easy to Judge your partner when you have multiple body counts.

šŸ’„Small small, one person will begin to get tired of the other... then there'll no longer be connection, and when there is no connection, every little thing will produce offence.

You people don't know the implications of what you're doing now. You think you are young and enjoying life. But there are always consequences.

šŸ’„If you don't fix your life now that you have the chance to because you are "enjoying,"
The time you're supposed to be enjoying life, you will be busy trying to fix it...
Copied!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Idea Of Sex by Westerhoffe(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tell them more.
Re: The Idea Of Sex by imagrg(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
My Lord,

I plead guilty sir!

We are guilty of the offence!
Re: The Idea Of Sex by Godspeed001: 12:09am On Oct 27, 2023
imagrg:
My Lord,

I plead guilty sir!

We are guilty of the offence!
If you are serious, it's only a matter of retracing ones steps.
No one is sinless sure, but is that an excuse to continue with our loads. Nah, the important thing is the effort that is put to getting right with God, and God will complete the remaining. Even we will be surprised if how we stopped. The important thing is to be intentional about it. wink wink

(1) (Reply)

I Trusted Her With All My Heartā€ ā€“ Man Cries Out After Finding Out Wife Is HIV+ / / This Igbo Guy Told Me Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.