Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Why Must Ladies Keep Something From Their Husbands Before Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must Ladies Keep Something From Their Husbands Before Marriage? (2495 Views)

PHOTOS: Ladies Keep Your Man Coming For More / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must Ladies Keep Something From Their Husbands Before Marriage? by MMM2(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2011
op dats life 4 u
Re: Why Must Ladies Keep Something From Their Husbands Before Marriage? by Orikinla(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2011
Women are full of secrets and no man can know everything about his woman.

To be honest, I sleep with them with C for caution sign beeping in my head.
Re: Why Must Ladies Keep Something From Their Husbands Before Marriage? by coogar: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2011
Orikinla:

Women are full of secrets and no man can know everything about his woman.

To be honest, I sleep with them with C for caution sign beeping in my head.

deary me, there i was thinking you are a virgin!
Re: Why Must Ladies Keep Something From Their Husbands Before Marriage? by lagcity(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Impotence isn't STERILITY?!!! WTF. That's a damn shame.

You mentioned true love isn't selfish but it isn't PERFECT. Regardless if you are in a true love relationship, BOTH OF YOU ARE GOING TO bleep UP one way or another. Real talk.

u believe impotence is sterility? see as you don open ya nyash for Nairalanders to see. embarassed embarassedsmh anyway you brought up the topic of love and i flipped it on you. i'm glad u know love isn't perfect and that's why it's possible for "dynamic" of love to change. read your post below.

Mrs, Chima:

Kpoili

Would it change your love for the woman if you found out she had several abortions or is barren? Would that change the dynamic of your LOVE for the woman?

If so that wasn't love.
Re: Why Must Ladies Keep Something From Their Husbands Before Marriage? by Candid2011: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ladies keep secret as well as men, so it is not only ladies that do that, but i believe in one thing before marriage anything you know that will bring problem later
from either party (man) or (woman) need to be disclosed e.g. having a baby before, not being a graduate and claiming to be one etc, i mean those areas that can
be found later in marriage must be revealed first, then it the person's option to marry or not
Re: Why Must Ladies Keep Something From Their Husbands Before Marriage? by ikhideman(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
Candid2011:

Ladies keep secret as well as men, so it is not only ladies that do that, but i believe in one thing before marriage anything you know that will bring problem later
from either party (man) or (woman) need to be disclosed e.g. having a baby before, not being a graduate and claiming to be one etc, i mean those areas that can
be found later in marriage must be revealed first, then it the person's option to marry or not 

You are right on point! Before marriage, all troubled areas unknown to the fiance/fiancee should be made known, & the person left to decide if he/she will want to go on with the marriage or not! Saying things like "I don't want to lose him/her" is just being HIGHLY SELFISH!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To / Pls Help Me....... Its All About NOBODY / Petite Ladies Everywhere!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.