Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep (1017 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by guobe: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
In Africa most of the time,the children are suppose to take proper care of their parents when they are getting aged as the parents took proper care of them when they were kids.
I have observed that most last borns in a family don't care about the upkeep of the parents as they believe that the upkeep should be taken care of by the first born and senior ones.
I know of a lastborn who was in Nigeria working and didn't bother about the parents upkeep like monthly stipend to the parents.
The guy has travelled out now and I asked him hope now that you are abroad you are sending money to your mum?
From his response I knew he was not.
Overall we should all try and support our parents in one way or the other as they are getting aged though some parents are well to do and don't bother about their children sending them money for upkeep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by Wujio: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Relax. I send my parent money weekly

3 Likes

Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by guobe: 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
Wujio:
Nice one.Are you a last born.
Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by Wujio: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
guobe:

wink
Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by wittywriter: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Wujio:
No evidence.

guobe:

Out of 100 lastborns maybe 10 comprehend the responsibility to do so.
Wujio:

I dont owe you explanations for my private affairs.
Exactly how most lastborns see responsibility...BTW your response seems to have a pinch of been annoyed...if you are then why the annoyance?
guobe:

So true.most last birns were heavily pampered and feel they should be pampered for life.
Apart from that they are already used to not been asked for any assistance...
BlackhatMentor:
Idiotic foolish statement

Last born take care of their families more than the first child on the long run.

First born self aren't always the ones with the main wealth...

I'm a last born and I can drop my very last card for the upkeep of my original family
guobe:

You de harsh o.you can make your statement without being insultive.well you are part of the 10 percent lastborns that care.
Apt reply.

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by Wujio: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
wittywriter:

No evidence.

Wittyness

I dont owe you explanations for my private affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by guobe: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
wittywriter:

No evidence.

Wittyness
So true.most last borns were heavily pampered and feel they should be pampered for life.

1 Like

Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by BlackhatMentor: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2023

Last born take care of their families more than the first child on the long run.

I'm a last born and I can drop my very last card for the upkeep of my original family

4 Likes

Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by guobe: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

You de harsh o.you can make your statement without being insultive.well you are part of the 10 percent lastborns that care.

1 Like

Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by BigYash: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Your first born no get money ,no mean say other first born no get. Lastborn when dey always stubborn, and spend anyhow. Cux of say,senior bro and sist will always drop,last born go carry Toto matter for head. Infact he dey join popsy and momsy chop up keep money sent to them.. Drive round town,dey motor wen them send for popsy carry babes. The only last born that are responsible, na mainly the female. Yet ,I have seen one ,whom money was sent to to built . na him senior bro send her the money from US. Small sister use the money sponsor her lover go Canada. The boy got there ,and sent her a text that she is a FOOL. I saw the text myself.. No be comedy..

2 Likes

Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by guobe: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
BigYash:
Your first born no get money ,no mean say other first born no get. Lastborn when dey always stubborn, and spend anyhow. Cux of say,senior bro and sist will always drop,last born go carry Toto matter for head. Infact he dey join popsy and momsy chop up keep money sent to them.. Drive round town,dey motor wen them send for popsy carry babes. The only last born that are responsible, na mainly the female. Yet ,I have seen one ,whom money was sent to to built . na him senior bro send her the money from US. Small sister use the money sponsor her lover go Canada. The boy got there ,and sent her a text that she is a FOOL. I saw the text myself.. No be comedy..
Ah Bigyash for real.You just said what is common among most lasborns.They feel relaxed.Na so so sleep them de sleep no huzzing spirit.Daddy is good people them.

2 Likes

Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by BigYash: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
guobe:

Ah Bigyash for real.You just said what is common among most lasborns.They feel relaxed.Na so so sleep them de sleep no huzzing spirit.Daddy is good people them.
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
It's the duty of the first born... Even in my culture when the parents reach old age and need assistance with their everyday life activities, they move in with their first born children.

If the first born happens to be not working, that's not an issue because the parent would receiving a monthly old age grant from the government... The last borns would only help where they can.

3 Likes

Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by guobe: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
Samantha124:
It's the duty of the first born... Even in my culture when the parents reach old age and need assistance with their everyday life activities, they move in with their first born children.

If the first born happens to be not working, that's not an issue because the parent would receiving a monthly old age grant from the government... The last borns would only help where they can.
For real in South Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
The number retărded people on this forum keep growing by the day, omo.
Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by elvhinzey(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
guobe:
In Africa most of the time,the children are suppose to take proper care of their parents when they are getting aged as the parents took proper care of them when they were kids.
I have observed that most last borns in a family don't care about the upkeep of the parents as they believe that the upkeep should be taken care of by the first born and senior ones.
I know of a lastborn who was in Nigeria working and didn't bother about the parents upkeep like monthly stipend to the parents.
The guy has travelled out now and I asked him hope now that you are abroad you are sending money to your mum?
From his response I knew he was not.
Overall we should all try and support our parents in one way or the other as they are getting aged though some parents are well to do and don't bother about their children sending them money for upkeep.

So, Op, because of one guy's experience, you quickly assumed that 'Most' last borns...I'm sure you have a lot to do with journalism....Aside me, 7 of my friends who are last borns were the first to become millionaires in their families and so, changed the narrative of their families.

So...? In fact, sometimes we don't overdo kind gestures so that the first borns won't be seen as weaker, lesser importance or as inferior (as Africans would have it so said). I say these with all sincerity. I left my father's house at an early age. When the first is asking for money, I'm there wiring transfers to pops and moms.

Well, based on my personal ambition and divine calling; I'm business oriented and firstborn is just academics. He don't take risks. While me, if I don't take risk, I'm not myself. Maybe it's because of the nature of what I do. Lol. You can't be a profitable forex trader and not spend on your parents, unless you're into something else.

I want to buy them black Toyota Hilux (they both love travelling and farming) by December, God willing.

President,
Last Borns Association of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by guobe: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
elvhinzey:

So, Op, because of one guy's experience, you quickly assumed that 'Most' last borns...I'm sure you have a lot to do with journalism....Aside me, 7 of my friends who are last borns were the first to become millionaires in their families and so, changed the narrative of their families.

So...? In fact, sometimes we don't overdo kind gestures so that the first borns won't be seen as weaker, lesser importance or as inferior (as Africans would have it so said). I say these with all sincerity. I left my father's house at an early age. When the first is asking for money, I'm there wiring transfers to pops and moms.

Well, based on my personal ambition and divine calling; I'm business oriented and firstborn is just academics. He don't take risks. While me, if I don't take risk, I'm not myself. Maybe it's because of the nature of what I do. Lol. You can't be a profitable forex trader and not spend on your parents, unless you're into something else.

I want to buy them black Toyota Hilux (they both love travelling and farming) by December, God willing.

President,
Nice one.you are one of the few responsible last borns where majority of them are too relaxed for my liking.
Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by Agboki: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Where u take get your fact,say u jam 1 or 2 wey no dey remember house no mean say d remaining 99% of us wey b last born no dey remember our parents,me na my mama A.T.M,she dey bill me lyk say na her rite.

1 Like

Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by guobe: 4:13am On Nov 01, 2023
Agboki:
Where u take get your fact,say u jam 1 or 2 wey no dey remember house no mean say d remaining 99% of us wey b last born no dey remember our parents,me na my mama A.T.M,she dey bill me lyk say na her rite.
Lol for real.nice one.
Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by XAUBulls: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
elvhinzey:

President,
That's very impressive.

On another note, the comment about "sometimes not overdoing kind gestures" cracked me up.
Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by XAUBulls: 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Pg1. Samantha 124. Oct 31, 2023

Re: Most Lastborn In Family Don't Really Care About Their Parents Upkeep by elvhinzey(m): 12:18am On Dec 12, 2023
XAUBulls:

That's very impressive.

On another note, the comment about "sometimes not overdoing kind gestures" cracked me up.

Lol. This is true.

(1) (Reply)

A Different World Exists / When Last Did You Call Your Ex? / Can U Marry A Single Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.