Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games (2462 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by Tobichima: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
Some years back, there was this girl who wanted to pull a pregnancy scam on me. Then she was still a student(ss2/3), in the whole area, all the boys dey fck am steady, from student to corper to hookup. We met one day and had a fling. Few days later this girl called me and said she's pregnant. Haba!! Just once? And how do u know i'm the one. Blah blah blah she mentioned periodic cycle and shit. I knew quite alright say na scam, so i told her i'm ready to marry her that i'm coming to see her parent asap. This girl no gree, she said her parent must nt know that she's pregnant and that she wanted to do abortion. How much? 20k. I said okay, but i need to see your parent that day, i even told her i'm already on my way to her house. Later this girl later called me that she isn't preg, that she wanted to test if i truly love her. You dey ment how i go love olosho. Since then she avoided me till i left the area.
One mumu simp go think say i dey heartless

17 Likes

Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by neonly: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Clap for your self

3 Likes

Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by Nonexisting1: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Even as a young Marshall back then, you were gallant and vigilant. I'm proud of you, my brother my brother.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by SIXTEENTH(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Even as a young Marshall back then, you were gallant and vigilant. I'm proud of you, my brother my brother.

Now a retired Sheriff,
Jilt and the jilted well played.

1 Like

Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by Lungdick: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
It's either one of her fuckers with GREAT OT needs money or she wanted to use it for upgrade grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by Rayd502(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
But why you sef dey Bleep under age?

1 Like

Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by Agboki: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Rayd502:
But why you sef dey Bleep under age?

Jst wetin I wan been ask,how baba go dey knack under age
Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by saddeeqrunka(m): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
Tobichima:
Some years back, there was this girl who wanted to pull a pregnancy scam on me. Then she was still a student(ss2/3), in the whole area, all the boys dey fck am steady, from student to corper to hookup. We met one day and had a fling. Few days later this girl called me and said she's pregnant. Haba!! Just once? And how do u know i'm the one. Blah blah blah she mentioned periodic cycle and shit. I knew quite alright say na scam, so i told her i'm ready to marry her that i'm coming to see her parent asap. This girl no gree, she said her parent must nt know that she's pregnant and that she wanted to do abortion. How much? 20k. I said okay, but i need to see your parent that day, i even told her i'm already on my way to her house. Later this girl later called me that she isn't preg, that she wanted to test if i truly love her. You dey ment how i go love olosho. Since then she avoided me till i left the area.
One mumu simp go think say i dey heartless

All this happened for real? Coz grin
Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by oz4real83(m): 1:29am On Nov 01, 2023
You knew she was public property and still went in raw with her and you now claim you are wise and smart, forming redpillangry shocked shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by danilmo: 2:08am On Nov 01, 2023
oz4real83:
You knew she was public property and still went in raw with her and you now claim you are wise and smart, forming redpillangry shocked shocked

My concern gan gan. U k ow say na public yet u diced in raw?? Has. Why are people this careless about their health for God sake. angry angry

1 Like

Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by Reminderz: 4:50am On Nov 01, 2023
oz4real83:
because at the sight of pvssy, most men lose their sense of reasoning...
Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by Hideaki: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2023
There are a lot of premature pubescent teenage boys on here without their cerebrum leaking excessively
Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by BOSSkesh(m): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2023
oz4real83:
Na Mumu man
Under age public property and you dey claim redpill
Sigh
Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by Boondocxs(f): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2023
I seriously don’t understand the psyche of Nigerian men
A girl doesn’t sleep with you, you call her prude
A girl sleeps with you , you call her public toilet

Seriously what do men want

1 Like

Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by Kaido: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2023
Boondocxs:

Just peace.
Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by Mensclub: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2023
Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by UptownVibes(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Na Mumu man
Under age public property and you dey claim redpill
Sigh
Where exactly did he claim redpill? A Lady accused him of getting her pregnant, then he wanted to go see her parents. She now later called that it was all lies.. Wey the redpill inside?

Op don't even have shame.. You had unprotected sex,with someone you knew very well to be sex object to everyone in your area... You came here to announced beating her at her game with your full chest.. Such loosed gutter,dey get game?

2 Likes

Re: How I Beat A Lady At Her Own Games by dkidd: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Boondocxs:

Very simple.. truth,loyalty and level headed.

(1) (Reply)

Get Over 13k Channels On IPTV Including All Dstv Premium / Pretty Lady Needed / When Do I Tell Her "i Love Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.