Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe (27867 Views)

Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by tuzle(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2023
I have no problem with anyone paying tithes since it is their money and they can do anything with it. My only problem is u trying to convince me to pay tithe. When u tell them that the richest people in the world don't pay tithe, they would start talking out of point. What sort of skewed logic self is that, to pay tithe to a church before u can be blessed?

1 Like

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by oliverwrites: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2023
I don't pay tithes anymore ( because I was forced into doing so before ) but I am the firm believer in the fact that 99% if not 100% of what GOD asks us to do is for our own good.

Praise him, it is you who will be energized. I took my prayer life a bit more serious this year and somehow my productivity in other aspects increased too.

Worship him, it is you who will discover that your situation is not half as bad as you make it to be. I am happy I know my GOD and I am discovering him better and better by the day.

4 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by EDOSBROWN: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
While paying your tithes also remember the less privileged or the orphanage one's around your vicinity,
I think those physically challenged too needs assistance, you can reached out to them too.

God be with you now and always.
Op please don't pay your tithe to church again, use that money for the less privileged, widows, needy, jobless people around, you. .. Don't pay to any pastor.....God bless you more...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2023
EDOSBROWN:

Op please don't pay your tithe to church again, use that money for the less privileged, widows, needy, jobless people around, you. .. Don't pay to any pastor.....God bless you more...

Blessed you too and happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Ever8090: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2023
Ekugbeh:
tithing has no business with less privilege.
Go to orphanage homes and do that
you are right, tithing is for the pastor...
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by macho44(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
While paying your tithes also remember the less privileged or the orphanage one's around your vicinity,
I think those physically challenged too needs assistance, you can reached out to them too.

God be with you now and always.
I prefer doing this, than TITHING.
AFRICAN CLERGYMEN & WOMEN have BASTARDIZED the concept of TITHING, that's why i call the MONEY HUNGRY PREACHER= RELIGIOUS CRIMINALS cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Ever8090: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2023
NNicewitchh:
Tithing changes things,it is our primary obligations as christians to commit ourselves in paying our tithes
primary obligation you say?... Some of you no just get sense at all....
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2023
macho44:

I prefer doing this, than TITHING.
AFRICAN CLERGYMEN & WOMEN have BASTARDIZED the concept of TITHING, that's why i call the MONEY HUNGRY PREACHER= RELIGIOUS CRIMINALS cheesy

Do whatever rock's your boat but in all you do, believe me your blessings is sure
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by paxonel(m): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2023
Donkogbe:
i have never pay tithe before in my life but i do listen to messages on how this is a way of attracting supernatural blessings from God. this year has been very hard on me and i decided to give tithing a chance which as at now i will never stop paying tithe.

i have a problem of having a track record of how much i make weekly and monthly because i am a freelancer so money can come in anytime, anyday.

tithing has helped me reaslise how much of money has been coming my way and how much i make weekly and monthly because once any money comes in now, i will have to jot down the 10% and by sunday i will transfer them to the church account.

Brothers and sisters my october tithe was 24k meaning i made 240k last month.. i am still amazed because i at the end of every month i usually dnt have any money saved in my account but now putting aside 10% of every income has opened my eyes and i just want to thank God for this great revelation.
Make another 240k from 24k next month and post it here, then someone will believe your lies.

For your info, no one has ever succeeded in life through playing gambling

1 Like

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by paxx: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righthussle:

This is just funny. You're not only happily enriching another man but also deceiving yourself into thinking it is beneficial to do so.

I suspect you're a pastor trying to get more people to give tithe

if this was a muslim talking, you wouldnt have commented. why dont you let the christians talk amongst themselves you pagan
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Ever8090: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Annahh:
It's none of your business whatever I decide to do with my hard earned money, I don't care what happens to the tithe or how it is spent, I'm commanded to pay my tithe and I will pay it till I die.
you see, I do not say you should not pay tithe but I am only saying that, it goes straight to your pastors account and to add that, tithing can not give you the husband you are looking for but the mercies of God will ....
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by pasuma(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dangote nor dey pay tithes he's richer than all the scammer pastors added together, Jews don't pay tithes since the destructions of the temple, I don't know where you guys got these strange teachings from... Obviously it's pagan

Dtruthspeaker:

It does not end at tithe. This is God just showing and proving to you that His Word is truly TRUE!

However, if you don't get what God teaches then this present blessings would cease forever and you might even become an atheists and return and say all the stupidities atheists say.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by foleskay(m): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lexusgs430:

The fool and his money, are soon parted.......šŸ˜œšŸ˜‚
The ignorant and his ignorance are soon perished undecided
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Lordsonn: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
I started paying tithe since June and now I made $ 2000 dollars for the month of October. Things are getting better for me now.
It's great to pay tithe.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by justmondris: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
I have experienced both sides of not paying my tithes and faithfully paying my tithes. I am not a pastor, so I am sharing this truth not in hopes of receiving your tithe. My dear brothers and sisters, paying your tithe faithfully brings divine blessings, increase, and what is written in Malachi 3:10 is truly profound. If you understand, you understand.

Some people want to pay their tithes but find it challenging to do so. This is because they often spend the money on personal expenses first, and before they know it, very little is left, leading them to change their minds. Below are some strategies that helped me overcome this, which you can try:

1: [/b]Obtain your church's account number.
[b]2: [/b]Refrain from spending any of the money until you have transferred the tithe to the account.
[b]3:[/b]Plan and manage the remaining money wisely.

[b]Malachi 3:10

'Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now in this,' says the LORD of hosts, 'if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.'"
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dshocker(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righthussle:

This is just funny. You're not only happily enriching another man but also deceiving yourself into thinking it is beneficial to do so.

I suspect you're a pastor trying to get more people to give tithe

Asin eh
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Blitzerz: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Hahahahahh Iā€™m laughing at your foooolishness while eating my popcorn
Eating popcorn with headache over another persons blessing....lol

Ozworrr
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Lexusgs430: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
foleskay:

The ignorant and his ignorance are soon perished undecided

My quote was a direct bible quotation.......

What bible did you quote your's from....... šŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Sillymoderators: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
Donkogbe:
i have never pay tithe before in my life but i do listen to messages on how this is a way of attracting supernatural blessings from God. this year has been very hard on me and i decided to give tithing a chance which as at now i will never stop paying tithe.

i have a problem of having a track record of how much i make weekly and monthly because i am a freelancer so money can come in anytime, anyday.

tithing has helped me reaslise how much of money has been coming my way and how much i make weekly and monthly because once any money comes in now, i will have to jot down the 10% and by sunday i will transfer them to the church account.

Brothers and sisters my october tithe was 24k meaning i made 240k last month.. i am still amazed because i at the end of every month i usually dnt have any money saved in my account but now putting aside 10% of every income has opened my eyes and i just want to thank God for this great revelation.
The money you made has nothing to do with the tithe that you paid it was mere coincidence! I hope you will be honest to back tomorrow to tell us that you didn't make money some other months after now despite paying the tithes.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Sillymoderators: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
justmondris:
I have experienced both sides of not paying my tithes and faithfully paying my tithes. I am not a pastor, so I am sharing this truth not in hopes of receiving your tithe. My dear brothers and sisters, paying your tithe faithfully brings divine blessings, increase, and what is written in Malachi 3:10 is truly profound. If you understand, you understand.

Some people want to pay their tithes but find it challenging to do so. This is because they often spend the money on personal expenses first, and before they know it, very little is left, leading them to change their minds. Below are some strategies that helped me overcome this, which you can try:

1: [/b]Obtain your church's account number.
[b]2: [/b]Refrain from spending any of the money until you have transferred the tithe to the account.
[b]3:[/b]Plan and manage the remaining money wisely.

[b]Malachi 3:10

'Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now in this,' says the LORD of hosts, 'if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.'"
See people interpreting Bible upside down šŸ‘‡ are you a a Levite?
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by AngelicBeing: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Truthfully, yes.

People are not taught to fear God and neither do they real eyes that God is greatly greatly to be feared. And that even though He is very patient, He still expects us to do our part in the relationship with Him.

And, He has told us what He expects from us and of us and what will happen if we obey/disobey Him.

So I am just trying to warn him what things he should expect for He is not the first to pay tithes and have a blessing.

We are supposed to go through the eye of a needle so how can anyone expect it to be easy?

So, I am just trying to let him face the plain and hard Truth that he may decide whether he truly wants to follow God or that he is just following God because he wants to prosper where God will definitely dump him even faster than lightning leaving him shocked and pondering what happened just as others before him.

People think that God was joking when He Said "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.ā€ Like 9:62

Gbamsulotely, Righteousness, Holiness, Godliness, purity of heart/ life and the Fear of God is and ought to be the lifestyle of any Believer in Jesus Christ daily in addition to other Christian virtues wink
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by smartr: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lordsonn:
I started paying tithe since June and now I made $ 2000 dollars for the month of October. Things are getting better for me now.
It's great to pay tithe.

Have you made that 2k in a month before?
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Medley02(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Have been paying my TITHE since 2019...and God has been so faithful in all things for ME.

May I never stop paying my tithe. Amen!

1 Like

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Omoawoke2(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
1Sharon:
Just say you're a pastor and you want people to pay their tithes.

grin
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Sillymoderators: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lordsonn:
It's great to pay tithe.
If you stop paying the tithes you will still make the money šŸ¤‘ you people should stop deceiving yourselves!
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Coolgent(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Sponsored writeup!
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by 123papas(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
I hope you are also paying your tax
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Blitzerz:

Eating popcorn with headache over another persons blessing....lol
You are right, the day a mumu person finds out that he or she is a compound mumu, that day is mumu is cured.
In Nigeria Christianity is equivalent to low IQ

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Blitzerz: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
You are right, the day a mumu person finds out that he or she is a compound mumu, that day is mumu is cured.
In Nigeria Christianity is equivalent to low IQ
Ozwor
Yet it is school built by Christians and missionaries your papa fit go, otherwise una for be illiterate....ozu

1 Like

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by stickle(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Donkogbe:

congratulations!

You made the right choice
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by aswani(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Medley02:
Have been paying my TITHE since 2019...and God has been so faithful in all things for ME.

May I never stop paying my tithe. Amen!

Thank you for sharing your opinion Pastor.
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by JohnAOne: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
davidwrightjd:

This thing just works I don't know how.
It's the principle of Sowing and Reaping, Giving and Receiving (This time giving to God via the ministries, organisations, and people He inspires, impresses upon or directs you to give).

Note: There's a difference between PAYING and GIVING...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya / Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.