Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,131 members, 7,863,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story (4484 Views)

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 / Man Expose Cheating Girlfriend In A Classy Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
tabithaolaniyi0:

Don't have a problem with men oga I just need real men wey fit give me treats from above, those are the kind I will orgasm for from afar, wey fit give me exclusive luxury concert like Isaac and the man no even request for nacks, such a god sent
I can,but you wont go unpunished grin.
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by finallybusy: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jobless boy cooking up stories for entertainment.
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by tabithaolaniyi0: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I can,but you wont go unpunished grin.

See them, the type that will book olosho for 5k and drink concoction to commit murder
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
stellahamechi:

grin grin grin grin i swear babes

Na only people wey attack u get response from u

Una too dey attract negativity

Wetin be una website sha...I go like learn more
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
tabithaolaniyi0:

They don use 2k collect your babe abi 😆😆
No, I just tire for all these meaningless threads sprawling all over nairaland lately.

But na 2k dem dey take carry you?
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Magnoliaa(f): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
This is sweet. cheesy

Unimaginative, unromantic men can never. grin

2 Likes

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Magnoliaa(f): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Woodshot:
That's a top notch copywriting! Storytelling sells well. Find a way to post this on twitter cos nairalanders are something else.

Honestly LMAO.

3 Likes

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Magnoliaa(f): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
stellahamechi:
The problem with Nigerians like you is that you don't read to obtain value but to judge irresponsibly, There could be something good for you in the entire story even if you can't relate to my success story, my advice will be to be objective when you encounter opportunities, evaluate them very well and be sure there is nothing good in it for you before you comment else your ignorance will be speaking louder, i make 30k a day from that platform, so your opinion does not matter to me, if you have legal issues, i can help you with chicken change, chikina

Okay, tell me more about this. 30...??
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
tabithaolaniyi0:

See them, the type that will book olosho for 5k and drink concoction to commit murder
I dont do olosho,disgusts me.you gatz earn every penny i give. I no be mumu man

1 Like

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by OgaTheTop2: 12:33am On Nov 03, 2023
fernandoc:
Dust
Eruku.. cheesy
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 1:21am On Nov 03, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Na only people wey attack u get response from u

Una too dey attract negativity

Wetin be una website sha...I go like learn more

Hahaha the issue is that some people come across things in a half empty perception so i give them back as due, one thing i learnt in law is that humans are treated as legal fiction, meaning in the eyes of the government they are not entirely real people, they are almost like properties of the state, since governments typically have the authority to use force, within certain legal and ethical limits, to maintain public order and ensure the safety and security of their citizens, meaning to protect the rich and keep things in order for them to continue to succeed, certain unmentioned practices can be used on the poor who lack the knowledge or ability to properly pay for the service of the government, this can be validated in legal epistemology, so when people are constantly treated as they are worth nothing, soon they can't see anything good in anything, the way a rich man will view my post is not same way a poor man will, to the former it would be like a love story or entertainment or inspiration on exotic ways to treat a woman, but you see poor people, they can never relate, we need to continue praying for them to change their mentality first, because wealth itself is a mentality.

At this point if anyone wants to book me on https://speak4me.ng book a legal session and i will be at your service, i will tell you things you have powers to do as a human they will not teach you in school, you must not have a case to consult a lawyer, so many people lack knowledge of their own inherent capabilities.

I drop my pen
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 1:21am On Nov 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:
This is sweet. cheesy

Unimaginative, unromantic men can never. grin

LOl how can they kwanu grin grin grin
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 1:23am On Nov 03, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
No, I just tire for all these meaningless threads sprawling all over nairaland lately.

But na 2k dem dey take carry you?

The title still attracted you, meaning the inner you wants to woo a girl but don't know how to, no matter what you convince yourself led you here, so you are welcome Sir
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 1:24am On Nov 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Okay, tell me more about this. 30...??

Book a session with me, its 1k , then we can start discussing from there grin grin grin
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Magnoliaa(f): 1:25am On Nov 03, 2023
stellahamechi:
Book a session with me, its 1k , then we can start discussing from there grin grin grin

A session on what?
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 1:26am On Nov 03, 2023
finallybusy:
Jobless boy cooking up stories for entertainment.

You assume im male because the story is too good for a female to cook up, you dont think females are that smart abi? don't collect misogynist here
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 1:27am On Nov 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

A session on what?

https://speak4me.ng book a legal session
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Magnoliaa(f): 1:32am On Nov 03, 2023
stellahamechi:

https://speak4me.ng book a legal session

Lmao...but I don't need any legal services?
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by tabithaolaniyi0: 1:32am On Nov 03, 2023
stellahamechi:

Hahaha the issue is that some people come across things in a half empty perception so i give them back as due, one thing i learnt in law is that humans are treated as legal fiction, meaning in the eyes of the government they are not entirely real people, they are almost like properties of the state, since governments typically have the authority to use force, within certain legal and ethical limits, to maintain public order and ensure the safety and security of their citizens, meaning to protect the rich and keep things in order for them to continue to succeed, certain unmentioned practices can be used on the poor who lack the knowledge or ability to properly pay for the service of the government, this can be validated in legal epistemology, so when people are constantly treated as they are worth nothing, soon they can't see anything good in anything, the way a rich man will view my post is not same way a poor man will, to the former it would be like a love story or entertainment or inspiration on exotic ways to treat a woman, but you see poor people, they can never relate, we need to continue praying for them to change their mentality first, because wealth itself is a mentality.

At this point if anyone wants to book me on https://speak4me.ng book a legal session and i will be at your service, i will tell you things you have powers to do as a human they will not teach you in school, you must not have a case to consult a lawyer, so many people lack knowledge of their own inherent capabilities.

I drop my pen

Hmmm u re actually a lawyer oh, make we Yan na, need to learn my rights over these men them

1 Like

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:47am On Nov 03, 2023
stellahamechi:

The title still attracted you, meaning the inner you wants to woo a girl but don't know how to, no matter what you convince yourself led you here, so you are welcome Sir
All right ma

1 Like

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
stellahamechi:

I drop my pen

I have struggles navigating through the page.
As for u, it seems the legal section is where u belong. What if one is interested in something else like the "Hypnosis" and "Flattery"

How does one go about it cause i just keep seeing "Customize a template" on the page
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

I have struggles navigating through the page.
As for u, it seems the legal section is where u belong. What if one is interested in something else like the "Hypnosis" and "Flattery"

How does one go about it cause i just keep seeing "Customize a template" on the page

yes i earn from legal, as in you want to book a hypnotist or you are a hypnotist looking to earn from bookings?
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
stellahamechi:

yes i earn from legal, as in you want to book a hypnotist or you are a hypnotist looking to earn from bookings?

Wanna book a hypnotist

Your english sef too big

By the way, dont they book u to sing or flatter others...With all these big english, your voice suppose sweet

1 Like

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by finallybusy: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
stellahamechi:

You assume im male because the story is too good for a female to cook up, you dont think females are that smart abi? don't collect misogynist here
Keep trying to convince others. I’m not fooled.
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
finallybusy:
Keep trying to convince others. I’m not fooled.

Alright sherlock
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Wanna book a hypnotist

Your english sef too big

By the way, dont they book u to sing or flatter others...With all these big english, your voice suppose sweet

Book me first
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Wanna book a hypnotist

Your english sef too big

if its hypnotist you want book one, and choose who you want (male or female), enter what you want to be hypnotized about (healing, success, etc) , whether na direct call or whatsapp call, and you should be matched with one
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2023
stellahamechi:

if its hypnotist you want book one, and choose who you want (male or female), enter what you want to be hypnotized about (healing, success, etc) , whether na direct call or whatsapp call, and you should be matched with one

So the only time i could possibly book u is if i have a legal case to handle

Na wa o...Na hypnotist i want
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by OndoRaph(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2023
tochez24:

Anything wey no CONCERN making money and PREPARING good meals♂️
My hand no dey⚠️
Why quote Op's post? Quote comments only

1 Like

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by OndoRaph(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Your path is to learn how to collect a girls number and how to talk with a girl after collecting number?

See why you're a mumu now?
Nigerians and 'can't make sense without derogatory remarks' syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by OndoRaph(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2023
YorubaPrince:
Most 9ja girls are either Olosho or potential Oloshos, I swear. So you have a bf, yet you dey give another guy ur number.

Why couldn't you let him know you have a bf?

Mama, you're very MADDD! angry
That means you didn't get the message. What Op is concerned about is marketting what she does. This particular one is a 'copywriting story.'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Cheaper Than Birth Control Every Man Should Get It- Photographer Claims / Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens / TOP 5 Most Beautiful Ladies On NAIRALAND. "True Fact"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.