Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,073 members, 7,863,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story (4482 Views)

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 / Man Expose Cheating Girlfriend In A Classy Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by BlackhatMentor: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2023
OndoRaph:
Nigerians and 'can't make sense without derogatory remarks' syndrome.

Those people you thought of before mentioning Nigerians are worst
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2023
OndoRaph:
That means didn't get the message. What Op is concerned about is marketting what she does. This particular one is a 'copywriting story.'

Someone gets it, It explains the lynching scenarios we see, people just gather and start wanting to burn a thief without information whether it was setup or real, they see what they want to see and act on it
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

So the only time i could possibly book u is if i have a legal case to handle

Na wa o...Na hypnotist i want

Nah! I can't hypnotize very well, but i will soon start, the guy i booked gave me a formular to test out and its working like charm, i think its because of something called NLP, if Nigerians discover how effective hypnosis is, everyone will be rushing it like drug
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Those people you thought of before mentioning Nigerians are worst

Lol oshey mind reader, which people, maybe you should sign up as a psychic on the platform
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2023
stellahamechi:

Nah! I can't hypnotize very well, but i will soon start, the guy i booked gave me a formular to test out and its working like charm, i think its because of something called NLP, if Nigerians discover how effective hypnosis is, everyone will be rushing it like drug

I'm serious about the hynosis cause i need healing badly, not a physical healing o(me no dey sick) just grieving the death of one of my friend and I've been struggling to move on since July... i con dey dey unnecessarily nervous and thats why i need a hypnotist

Plus Aunty, lemme also know how to navigate the website cause its kinda not easy doing that and i hope these things sef no too cost
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

I'm serious about the hynosis cause i need healing badly, not a physical healing o(me no dey sick) just grieving the death of one of my friend and I've been struggling to move on since July... i con dey dey unnecessarily nervous and thats why i need a hypnotist

Plus Aunty, lemme also know how to navigate the website cause its kinda not easy doing that and i hope these things sef no too cost

You don pray finish and it didn't work, why are you struggling over a friend's death, Is he/she the one feeding you? were you straffing her before she died or you follow kill am? grin grin grin grin

No mind me, when the issue too strong, you will figure out how the platform works
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2023
stellahamechi:

You don pray finish and it didn't work, why are you struggling over a friend's death, Is he/she the one feeding you? were you straffing her before she died or you follow kill am? grin grin grin grin

No mind me, when the issue too strong, you will figure out how the platform works

Omo...your last line seems like you're the kinda person that would leave one to fight lion all alone

U no sabi show care at all

Lemme book u to hypnotize me or maybe to sing sef and I'm damn serious

And as for the friend, he was someone i havent even seen since 2019, I dont know about his medical history but i feel I'm only that worried cause I've never really felt hit by life before, so this somehow shook me
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Omo...your last line seems like you're the kinda person that would leave one to fight lion all alone

U no sabi show care at all

Lemme book u to hypnotize me or maybe to sing sef and I'm damn serious

And as for the friend, he was someone i havent even seen since 2019, I dont know about his medical history but i feel I'm only that worried cause I've never really felt hit by life before, so this somehow shook me

Eyah sorry for your loss, I know you want to talk with me, You can book me too when you need a lady to tell you stuff your girlfriend doesn't tell you, there is a speaker for everything there
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
stellahamechi:

Eyah sorry for your loss, I know you want to talk with me, You can book me too when you need a lady to tell you stuff your girlfriend doesn't tell you, there is a speaker for everything there

How do i know its you, there are many users there
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Bellotelli: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
stellahamechi:
I have been speaking on a platform after a met this guy who blew me away, I am a law graduate with interest in tech, but not so much jobs after i served a firm during NYSC, so all this legal knowledge was just wasting and it was something i am very passionate about until this guy Mr Isaac used swag to sweep me away.

I met him by the road side while i was waiting for my bolt to pull up at Akoka chicken republic, he confidently walked up to me and said that his name was Isaac and he was watching me from afar and didn't want me to leave without being told how gorgeous i was, well i hear this alot so i simply said thank you Sir, he asked for my name and if i was in a hurry, and i said yes my bolt is 1 min away and my name was Stella, He then said put your number here i want to send you something that will put a smile on your face tonight, In my head i said "well i didnt ask him for anything so if he sends me money and i don't pick his call, otilor for him" so i smiled and asked him what do you want to send to me with my number, it is not on opay or all these apps abi na new format. He said not to worry, all he wants is for me to continue smiling, I became more curious because me i want to always to smiling in this country, i put my number in his phone and he left with a wink, All the way home in my ride i kept wondering wetin this man wan send me so.

Around 6pm someone called me, i thought it was him, the person said it was regina from speak4me.ng and Mr Issac booked her as his assistant to enquire my sleeping time so he know when to send me my surprise, in my mind, i said see efizzy, Oga can even afford to book a female assistant that was even sounding like she was prettier than me, the entire package got me more curious and excited on what was gonna happen next, then i told her around 9:30pm

Lo and behold around 9:30PM another female called me that she was sent by Mr Isaac, with a very soft voice i am sure will make some men rock hard if they heard, I said to myself, is this man running a love-vendor organization, She then told me that she was booked to sing Queen Stella a lullaby, that after such a stressful day, royalties deserve royal treatments, ahhhhhhhhhh! i just started laughing and the girl said it was her pleasure to be the lucky one to end my day, I could not resist anymore, then she started singing a song i did not even know who sang or if she wrote it specially for me, but she included my name in the song and at the end i am sure i felt goose bumps, i kept remembering this guy's face when he told me that he just wanted to put a smile on my face, at that point money didn't matter to me, i felt he spent over hundreds of thousand for all this packaging, i felt like a queen and slept like one, woke up very special and expectant for oga to call me, he didn't call me almost all day, then i called the girl to ask for his number to say thank you to him, they said they had done their job and the sender or platform will reach me with more details, i got curious and went on the platform myself, to my surpise, this guy only spent less than 2k to book these two fine girls to deliver this luxury packaging, i just burst laugh but still could not get over how he made me feel, i tested the platform myself then saw i can also start speaking and getting paid like the other girls as there was slot for legal speakers, me and this guy didn't date, but my bf surely knew that i was catching feelings for someone, as that one doesn't know the queen he had, alot of pleasurable things came out of that relationship eventually Glory to God.

So men, don't be boring, there are amusement parks, nerf gun centers, special ways to make a lady feel like she is wearing a crown, if you can't afford them, use speak4me.ng and if you have legal issues, book me "Stellah101" for few minutes and i will do my best for you.

Thank you for patronizing working Nigerians
Wow! What an interesting write up! But i got to realize at the end that it's just an advert. Well, I hope I get to try it someday with someone worthy.

1 Like

Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by Bellotelli: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
stellahamechi:

Your comment is baseless here my dear, in a country run by infidels, man must create his or her own path, if you can't create yours, my brother or sister, you are the mumu
You must learn how to ignore negative comments or else they would drag you to the mud which is their dwelling place.
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Bellotelli:

You must learn how to ignore negative comments or else they would drag you to the mud which is their dwelling place.

grin grin grin eventually
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

How do i know its you, there are many users there

In your instruction add my username : Stella101 I will get a special notification to pick the job - describe the job well please let me know what am getting myself into, choose custom if possible
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by tabithaolaniyi0: 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
Speak4me asked me to drop my testimony where I found them for others to see, so guys I Just got my first 4 jobs on the platform, for anyone still doubting, I have booked and I have been booked successfully, Let's make this go viral, could help many unemployed youths I swear, drop your testimony if you have used it too successfully
Re: Classy Way To Follow Up A Girl After Collecting Number - My Sweet Story by stellahamechi: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2023
tabithaolaniyi0:
Speak4me asked me to drop my testimony where I found them for others to see, so guys I Just got my first 4 jobs on the platform, for anyone still doubting, I have booked and I have been booked successfully, Let's make this go viral, could help many unemployed youths I swear, drop your testimony if you have used it too successfully

very nice, they don't know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Tell Him My Feelings? / Can U Pack Condoms In Your Husband's/bf's Travel Bag? / Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.